Went from mid 5 figs to lower 7 figs churning ICOs through 2017...

Went from mid 5 figs to lower 7 figs churning ICOs through 2017. Privy to information through whale Telegram channels and Discords.

AMA

No I will not shill any upcoming ICOs or any regulatory central bank bullshit that'll get me shot.

Veeky Forums is moving fast today

How to get around accredited investor BS.

do you hold your ICO tokens or dump immediately after it lists?

what is your strategy for 2018?

do you think theres still money to be made from ICOs?

what's your best advice to turn a low 6 figures into a low 7 figures by 2019/2020?

1) Have foreign relatives from abroad let you invest under their name.

2) Buy passports from the darknet (Not recommended)

Some of the ICO focused Discords actually have people who resell KYC details they bought from pajeets and latin americans at under 0.5 Eth

i can think of some answers. First, network. you need to know someone who makes 200,000 a year and offer them something to pool your money in with theirs to get into ICOs. maybe help them research good ICOs, it has to be a 2 way deal. otherwise you need international friends who you can trust to get into crowdsales. USA is very stringent so you need friends from Canada or EU or anywhere not USA

We are using a friend's passport because he has dual citizenship USA + non USA country. In return we give him 30% of our earnings. so far we haven't seen any ICOs worth getting into yet but once we do we will pay him his portion

>do you hold your ICO tokens or dump immediately after it lists?

Depends on the size of the bonus my pool leader can secure. Typically, we try to buy out as much of the ICO as we can between us and hold the tokens until it 5xes. After that, we get a signal to take profit and create a mini dump. From there, we hold the tokens artificially constraining the supply until the natural momentum fizzles out. Because everyone in the pool knows each other's holding addresses, we can hold each other accountable and avoid dumping

>what is your strategy for 2018?

Shuffle my gains into guaranteed moons (Interoperability, certain undervalued European food supply chain tokens and Asian IoTs, necessary protocols, the only coin with fuck-all for decentralized internet if the testnet goes well, etc.).

The ludicrous wealth generated by the ICO bubble was only feasible due to the relative ease of listing, and

>do you think theres still money to be made from ICOs?

Yes, I'd start looking at ones that are commodity-backed for LONG hodls or mainline technology though. Only the really big projects like WANchain will have a high chance of getting listed from hereon out.

>what's your best advice to turn a low 6 figures into a low 7 figures by 2019/2020?

Literally pile into crypto before institutions get the regulatory green flag

Relative ease of listing and lack of regulatory risk*

thanks bb whale :) this helps a lot. i hope to reach what you accomplished in your lifetime. i appreciate your advice

>7 figure bank account
>thinks he's a whale

The absolute state of biz

Thanks senpai, GL out there

i have 3 figures in my bank account right now. i think 7 figures is pretty succesful for a person and can absolutely be a whale in crypto. considering the fact that minimum wage is $10-13, how many people do you know that have 7 figures? it takes 10-15 years of a 6 figure salary to make that much after deducting federal income tax and social security tax

any exchange icos you are bullish on?

I don't consider myself a whale. There are some guys in our pools with 9 figs, but hey, we've all gotta start somewhere.

I'm a narwhal if anything.

if you inherited money from your parents, that doesn't mean shit. let me guess, daddy gave you a trust fund of 1 million? you can't even make your own money

Do you think bitcoin will ever be replaced? If so, which coins do you think have a chance of replacing bitcoin?

Prediction for overall marketcap EOY?

Have you started cashing out into fiat? When are you going to start taking chips off the table?

That's great poorfag, but a whale is pretty much someone with unlimited capital at their disposal. We talking people who move prices with 20k+ BTC not some faggot making a few BTC profit with ICOs

He's just being a salty contrarian. I bet he has a four figure folio is just envious.

>narwhal

hey at the end of the day, a lower class whale is still a whale. a doctor who graduated at the bottom of his class is STILL a doctor. i'd do anything to be in your position while I'm studying my ass off in accounting and finance to wagecuck for the rest of my life :(

Thanks for your posts. I turned 5k into 260k and am back down to 5 digits, but I'm not giving up until I'm forced to re-enter the workforce.

Cheers!

I was late to the game, started in mid December. Up 100% on my initial investment even after the bear market. I'm sitting around 5k and wondering if I will realistically see some decent returns this year.
Had two goals:
1) Pay off wife's debt, around 30k (stupid loans, IRS bullshit from a stupid loan, and her car).
2) Jumpstart a 401k / Roth IRA.
Don't expect or think I'll make 7 figues in crypto, but it'd be amazing to hit 6 figures in 2019 and 300k or so by 2020.

>

I worked on Wall Street for the better part of three years. I saved up some seed money and got into blockchain after a friend introduced me to Ethereum back in 2016

>

Although bitcoin itself is the literal definition of a dinosaur shitcoin, it serves an important purpose as the POW coin with the most hashpower safeguarding the network. Tons of coins already surpass bitcoin in every way and solve its inherent problems. However, Bitcoin's brand is really, REALLY strong
>EOY market cap? I'd say conservatively 1.5 trillion, but the 20 trillion by 2020 meme is totally possible considering the industries that are going to be disrupted left and right.

I went about 30% BTC 70% Ethereum after the big alt boom in January. I've been slowly moving my stack into some promising ICOs and started buying my 2018 HODLs around the first dip down to 8k.

I'm not going fiat until late November

>Asian IoTs
Why not a european one? Too high already?

Gibraltar... maybe. It wasn't my pool, but a bunch of whales were REALLY hyped on that one and cleared it out in 9 minutes. DYOR though

Valuation is (IMO) one of the if not THE most important aspect of choosing securities and assets to invest in. There are some absolute gems out there hovering under $150 million market caps. Undiscovered coins always have more room to moon than ones that have already been marketed and hyped to all hell like Ven and Cardano, barring a PBOC partnership confirmation for the former.

Thanks miniwhalebro. I love reading these threads from people who've made it. It gives me inspiration.

By stupid loans I meant student. Must have slipped.

>be op, win literally in the lottery by buying in this shit early with spare money bc a friend tipped me off
>quadrupled my money in the biggest bullmarket in history like every brainlet could do by churning ico's which my grp provided in 2017 like every idiot with half a brain and decent money in the game did
>suddenly /biztards think im kind of an economic genius and bow down before me and ask me for market predictions like i have a chrystal ball in my asshole

pathetic niggers

You mean 9 seconds, don't you? That's fucking insane...

There's some genuinely good information out here and I see coins that can 'potentially' moon 20-40x shilled all the time. It's tough filtering out the garbage though.

Start your research with government-backed coins, supply chain automation, and bridges between different blockchains. Look at the team's credentials on Linkedin before you even think of hitting the buy button.

I am bearish on most Veeky Forums and Reddit meme coins though.

Yeah. 9 seconds. That's even crazier than I remembered. It's on IDEX right now but I'm not adding it to my portfolio.

desu it looks pretty shitty.

what are your thoughts on TRAC btw? got in at pre-sale and sold for a nice profit on the initial pump, thinking of buying in again.

What's the best way to find out great projects though? Most of the stuff shilled in Veeky Forums already comes in late (save some exceptional times when something has yet to moon).

ICOs are even worse. By the time we see them posted, bonus have already gone up and they are just hoping someone fills the ICO so a better chance of success it gets picked up early in exchanges. Reddit is the same shit - only a lot less discussion regarding the project. Bitcointalk has a lot of shilling too... Too much information to filter.

it' the same stuff being shilled it's easy to filter

so any tips ? under 150 mil

It's not easy to filter anymore... needle in a haystack now...been on biz since may17... biz has been good to me, legit until q4 17... now it's a bunch of bs, keks trying to 1up each other trying to be Veeky Forums alphas...

Veeky Forums is unironically the best way to find great projects. Like Darktrip said, you just have to do some due diligence. Look for projects with rockstar teams and low valuation.

If an ICO is being shilled, it's probably being shilled by a complete idiot or it's already too big. Smart money likes to keep great ICOs quiet and hype it AFTER the cap has been reached (under their control).

>

It looked pretty good on paper, and I did get into the presale. However, the decision to move off Telegram is going to fuck them from a marketing standpoint. It might turn out to be another project with a good product and nobody to sell it to.

My favorite supply chain project only has a slightly higher valuation, so I no longer have it in my portfolio.

anonymous, i started with about 13k in march last year and made my way to 261k. now after cashing out my initial x3 im at 66k. what do? help me i want to be 7 fig nig

First thing you do.

Get a filter and filter all Chainlink, Coss, Nano, Nuls, and BRAAAP threads.

Add the Meme of the Month to that list (Ethorse, Trtl) and you're golden.

Word to your mom. I'll try it. Appreciate the reply miniwale.

So I started with $10k in june. Mostly invested in moon shots and wasted a shit ton of money. But eventually I was up to $150k early jan when I cashed out $50k for a downpayment on a house. Then everything fucking tanked, now I have $50k in crypto.

I've moved that $50k into 40% BTC, 20% ETH, and the rest most protocol coins. Do you think this is a solid strategy?

It seems like every ICO I dry to get into requires accredited investor proof or just doesn't allow US residents. Its bullshit and really discouraging. And I don't really trust pooling funds... Maybe I just have to bite the bullet and starting trying to join them.

Yo mini whale, am one as well at lower 7 fig. Mind inviting me to ur pooling group? Will exchange some other high quality groups with you. Can sign specific message to prove address ownership.

If interested, hit me up at [email protected]

dude is trying to increase the odds that you guys buy into his shillls on here. DYOR or lose money boys. There are no shortcuts. Do not listen to advice from biz ever.

What do your gf's toots smell like? I'm considering stating a business that would bottle braps for bizboyz. Different scents and obviously booty pics of the lady brap donor the label. Also, is it feasible to setup a fart farm? What would i need to feed the brapistas for max harvest?

>Get a filter and filter all Chainlink, Coss, Nano, Nuls, and BRAAAP threads.

Nano is good tech though.. its disrupting the mining industry of cryptocurrency. Gamers are adopting Nano on Twitch because its eco-friendly and saves graphics cards from getting overpriced by 300%. its gaining mass adoption and Garry Tan a coinbase investor is endorsing it with major partnerships in California.

may OP correct me if im wrong but i think the point is to invest in utility, not in currencies

Pretty solid strategy. I'd look into supply chain and medical data utility tokens too though. Blockchain has a ton of use cases and those two are really intuitive applications of the technology and kind of hard to fuck up.

I hope you've DYOR'd interoperability protocols too!

That is correct. A common belief held by "smart" money is that currencies that focus on intrinsic properties such as privacy, speed,and value storage are too vulnerable to technological disruption. In some ways, they're even riskier investments than ICOs for much lower potential returns.

There are more secure privacy coins and faster DAGs released every 2 months, give or take, and I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole unless I were buying weed or some shit.

>Look for projects with rockstar teams and low valuation.
Only sure one I know of is AMB. Have no idea how it's under 100 million cap with stud team. Anyone other picks?

that's true, however theres going to be too much competition for infrastructure tokens.. we see that every token is trying to utilize smart contracts and host ICOs. not all of them will be mass adopted theres like 1 smart contract token every month as well. nano from a business and marketing perspective is the most likely coin to be mass adopted because it's easy to understand and use. It's similar to the QR codes seen in China with WeChat and Alipay. I still have diversified in supply chain projects, eastern iOT, and interoperability. but to discount currency coin would be a big mistake because litecoin was $3 exactly 1 year ago...

protocols still have to be mass adopted by users and companies.. if theres 10 protocols for medical blockchain, only 1 or 2 will actually be used. we already see Nano being accepted by merchants like headphones.com. the key takeaway is MASS ADOPTION. think why iPhone is so popular

How do you find great ICOs then? You never see them being shilled on Veeky Forums before whitelist is closed or crowdsale with huge presale bonus is already going. Last good ICOs I saw being talked on Veeky Forums were Elastos and Bluzelle AFTER the whitelist was closed.

What you think of SophiaTX? Got there at 8900sats and have bleed half its value since I picked it up.

You can pool with me if you want dude. No restrictions to ID whatsoever and I also like researching into ICOs but my latest choice didn't turn out to be the best.. (CarVertical)

Bit of a catch-22. One of the biggest factors for "eventual" exchange listings is mainstream hype that comes after the ICO is over. I personally find out about upcoming ICOs from my ICO pool, but we use a spreadsheet with crypto influencer youtube/twitter hype as part of our research process.

You can try to find some influencers with a decent track record and build your own spreadsheet of their shills. The ICOs with a lot of intersecting points between crypto youtubers usually get hyped in the post-ICO phase by big digital marketing firms that got in on a private sale or two.

There are actually a couple of upcoming ICOs that fulfil our abstract normie hype requirements, but we aren't entering them due to individual caps.

what do you think of OMG?

Sophia is really part of a broader category of my friends and I like to call "Goldman" picks. They're more likely (well, VERY likely considering who's behind Sophia) to appreciate aggressively with organic institutional demand, but they probably won't flat out moon unless said institutions buy them all at once.

so then you can shill them to us oh whalegod, if they are of no use to you

Roughly what month do you think the crypto will recover from the bear market? in 1 month? 2 months ? 6 months?

Great project. Time will tell if they can live up to the hype. I'm optimistic on their outlook, but the risk/reward isn't there for me.

(OP)
what do you think of CPC?

Boldpure is a scam, right?

>
Are there any discords that you find useful and aren't private?

Tons of people buying watchbro pumps now

you know, you could at least be useful to us here and shill us these ico's that are to no use to you because of the individual cap
might you do that?

or are you only here for some asslicking by retards who honestly think youre an marketoracle because you got lucky last year?
hm?

>risk
How much of a risk is it when you literally have Vitalik and Poon applying their 40000 IQ power toward this very coin

what's your excuse for only ~100x'ing your money in the greatest bull run in history of mankind?

I'm all in on ENG with 2k ENG, will I be ok OP

> the greatest bull run in history of mankind
hasn't happened yet
it will begin this year and last until 2020

This.

Try Neon. It's probably going to fill up pretty quickly but it should do well if you can get in.

Watchbro is a digital marketing scumbag. I'm here just to shitpost with anons on an anime board.

Taking profits and reducing volatility with hedged shortsells on bitmex. Ya know, the shit I was trained to do.

already know this
maybe some other ico where not every youtube pajeet brags about?

May i join your groups? I prefer to dmor, but have found groups to be invaluable. Becoming a whale in shitcoins to find other whales is too risky for me to do it again

you would have done so much better by just putting $100 in each of the top 200-300 cryptos, kind of sad to see all that effort made you less money

If you won't say which ICO's, what are some criteria you use to determine if they are 'promising'?

Neon +167% wtf.

Hes got a point though the people who heavily invested early have way more than that to move around, in order to be a whale in this market you would need to be moving around 10+ million. 100m+ if you truly want to btfo krill and grind pumps to a halt on the top 20 coins except btc.

Are bots worth it? Already up 11% from my orginal ETH stack with a bot. Just asking from a whales perspective.

I have money stashed up and have been trying to join a pool/syndicate for a very long time. Although you were lucky enough to find a person who introduced you into it presumably, I was not and have been in this space grinding it out by myself. If you can change my luck, I hope you can e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm sure you're aware how hard it is to join, and so this would be really appreciated and can possibly change my life. Thanks!

How could I get into Ambrosus when the CEO acts like an absolute child?

You can also leave your own e-mail or a throwaway one if that works for you better. Thanks again.

so hes on your level, wheres the problem?
just use grindr

Wale, thanks for the input, already swimming in info, would appreciate any additional tips to filter out noise... even filter or search in archive. Wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean know what I mean... -tek

Lol just in case you did email me at [email protected] for the exchange of private pooling group, i lost access to that account.

Please email me back at [email protected]

Thanks

Can you tell me why you believe we're headed for an even bigger bull run? I realize you're privy to a lot of secret info, but can you at least give us generalized hints?

Buy BTC now or wait till when?

Hi Miniwhale, what do you think of Sovrin?

You are a fag for giving your wife a free ride. Literally retarded. She probably laughs at you while tyrone fucks you.

Also would like some insight into this - looks to be a good one

what are you holding right now? please, I am a poor student afraid I'm not gonna make it

>the shit I was trained to do
any book i can learn this shit from?

Are you one of those retarded weak-handed whales who always suppress the price and never let it grow?