School cafeteria food you actually liked as a kid

School cafeteria food you actually liked as a kid.

Pic related.

>didnt have fast food in high school cafeteria
>never got to be the fatest of the fucks
chicken nugget wednesday my man

the triangular prism icees they gave

>tfw you will never get a Taco Bell microwave burrito and Pepsi Twist from the cafeteria again

In elementary, the cheeseburgers and their in house personal pizza rounds were decent. Also the chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookie.

By high school it was all about the french fries, french bread pizza, and dr pepper. They also made a decent ham sandwich.

thanksgiving lunch

school cinnamon rolls on shipment day (ie: when they hadn't been sitting about getting stale) were pretty good

our high school also served restaurant-quality asian food, some of the dishes even had the takeout boxes

i work at a dominos. we use all different ingredients for school pizzas. its literally called "school cheese, school dough, and school pepperoni". only thing i notice is the dough isnt as nice as our usual. still seems to be delicious though. just thought i would share

I haven't had a domino's school pizza probably since 1994. Not sure if they were doing things the same way back then.

in elementary school the chicken nuggets were amazing they even had honey for those days.shit was cash

Beef stew with mash and cabbage.
Jam rolypoly with custard.

Don't mean to sound like too much of a newfag but we had this at our high school until 2012 due to budget cuts. Was the only thing I ate off the menu (besides tendies) so once they got rid of it I brought things from home instead.

It should be a whole wheat dough for nutritional value.

They feed pizza to school children in America? That's fucked up

The nuggets were cash. Helping in the cafeteria, the cafeteria lady allowed you to take as many nuggets as you want.

think of the most stale slice of plain cheese pizza, and they feed it to 6+ year olds in public schools :))))))))))))

All the soups were always good.

I actually liked blood pancakes and also dill-meat. Anything that had casserole in its name was a disappointment though.

In cristmas time there was gravlax. Didn't like it on the lower classes but by 5 or 6 it was the best school lunch of the year.

The best was sushi thrusdays, but it was pretty over peiced (5 bucks for 8 pieces).

Ham and cheese turkish breads were my go to breakfast though

>your life wouldn't have gotten so far off track if you'd just tried a little in high school instead of spend all day browsing Veeky Forums and fapping to hentai

>American school cafeterias

i think it is, it is much darker than our usual dough