Buys a BMW M4

>buys a BMW M4
>doesn't own a house yet

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a12159736/dodge-viper-acr-sets-7013-lap-time-in-final-nurburgring-lap/
motorauthority.com/news/1112935_2018-porsche-911-gt2-rs-sets-record-647-3-nrburgring-lap-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, been driving the same 1991 Honda accord I bought for $500 since 2008 with a net worth of $300k. Fuck buying a new car when you can repair the one you own and ride a bike for 90% of your trips.

BMW M4 is an awful car for the money

Might as well get a Shelby GT350 or ZL1 for that kind of cash

In b4 the “lol user why buy a depreciating asset” because just like some anons like to buy expensive women some anons really fucking love cars.

I knew a heroin dealer with a brand new bmw that lived with his mom.

Unironically what is the appeal of collecting new cars.
1. A cheap car will still take you place to place
2. You will only be able to drive one at a time
No one can even see or recognize you inside one.

Who are you talking about, OP?

people like you are honestly dumb as fuck. enjoy the fruits of your labor, you only have one fucking life. enjoy buying expensive things when you're young and showing them off to bitches, enjoy going out with friends and spending a lot.

this is real, not trying to be a jerk. people are dieing everyday in this world, getting cancer everyday, getting shot up by random people every fucking day. live your life.

OK so I drive about 4000 miles a month and have an 03 accord with 250000 miles on it. Had it since 03.

I was thinking about buying a new one and now all accords come with turbos. It's not possible to buy a new accord without a fucking turbo on it.

What's the indestructible japanese shitbox of choice now that accords are doomed?

The appeal is in amassing as much money as possible like being level 100 in an MMORPG people are free to have their own preferences

Buying a new car is stupid I agree, used the way to go 100% of the time unless you’re buying a sports car that’s been tracked and abused. You then want to buy new (if you have the disposable income).

It’s ok if you guys don’t appreciate sports cars, some people love driving in the same way others like sports/horseback riding/ surfing/etc.

Cars are fun especially doing wreckless shit in them drag racing. Taking it for a track day and street racing in the right context. Some women are unequivocally turned on from this shit (never understood it).

If you spend up to 10-20% of your day I a car with long commutes or road trips, why not spend it in something you love? Treat yourself anons life is fucking short. If you see no difference and a car is just point A to point B then buy a beater but don’t bash people who love to drive

Must have been an ethnic minority

>Have a car
>Only use it two or three days per week
>People keep asking why don't I use my car daily or telling me that they would if they had one

I wish I could shout at their face that not wasting resources when I don't need to is how I got it. A car is a tool not a penis that you drive.

Buy a CPO'd V6
The thing is surprisingly fast as shit

>caring about what women think
never gonna make it

t. homosexual

Driving a fast car that handles well is really exhilarating. I have a pleb tier '11 3 series and it's a blast. I've driven some higher end german cars and it's fucking intoxicating.

my BMW is my house

>buying an expensive house when you can live in a bedsit and still eat, sleep and shower just as good

I have things I enjoy and I spend money on them. For example, I have a nicer bike than I need but that I get pleasure out of and ride more because of it, saving me more money on maintenance and gas. Personally cars do nothing for me, but that's just a matter of taste.

no idea, I'm hoping I don't have to look into it for a few years though because mine has 200k miles. I was just planning on getting a newer Accord when the time comes. Like I said I'm not into cars other than repairing the one I have at the time.

>muh mgtow

toyota camry

Well played user

>buying american cars
no

a 911 is the only way to go

Just buy a Corolla or a Prius. Only niggers drive Accords and Camrys.

Yea I like 911’s

>honestly whats the point of spending any money on humanly desires including food we will all be dead eventually anyways and my linkies will continue to moon after my death

*blocks your path*

If I die tomorrow I won't care, because I'll be dead. What would be worse is living to tommorow and being broke because I'm yolo retarded

Have you considered people like different things and user doesn't like driving and everything that's comes with it, but does enjoy biking instead? And that by telling him he's dumb as fuck you're just a normie who tries to project what you think he should and shouldn't do with his own fucking money onto him, because your narrow definition of success is a checklist that has "expensive car" as one of the bullet points?

Faggot.

LORDE
O
R
D
E

If you're buying German sports 2 seater, go for a mid engine 4wd. If you know cars you know what I'm talking about. Else you'll look shit hot in your 911, and end up in a burning wreck when the rear steps out.

look it up, woman are more attracted to guys with nice cars.

nice car generally means money == more attractive

Yes, you could have the rich ass dude in the 95 camry and a poorfag who spends all his checks on his car, but it doesn't matter, psychologically guys with nice things are more attractive to them

R8?

Never considered that one, older used ones are actually getting to a good price point

>buying a bmw

lol who the fuck even buys those, girls won't even notice you because all they know is mercedes and lexus for luxury.

if you're buying it for yourself enjoy repairing that piece of shit every 2 months

You could have got a GTR, could have got a subaru, could have got a mercedes, could have got an aston martin, save up a bit more and get a ferrari or smth but no... you want a bmw just because you fell for the meme.

bmw is literally a meme car, there is nothing I love more than pulling up beside a bmw (especially the 3 series) because they always think they are fast as shit and they always end up getting smoked.

Have a subi STI for reference, along with a ZX6R

if buying an M4 vs. something else is a big decision you probably shouldn't own one. also I've been driving a 335 that i bought new for the last 6 years

buy the shiny bmw its great! next you'll pay thousands on repairs that other economical cars will never have and that way you can spend all your "live life" money on your car. great!

>Have a subi STI

Nothing else really has to be said about this. How's being 19?

I'm 20 kek and it's pretty good m8

Honestly I understand the money doesn't buy happiness meme. The best nights of my life have cost $25 for a rave to dance with beautiful women with. Life is about the memories

>Lexus
>Luxury
Pick one user

It's all about knowing your strengths and then marketing them to the types of women who will be attracted to them. For me it's having an attractive face, a bit of muscle, being tall, and a mildly autistic but somehow attractive ("eccentric") personality.

Some women are attracted to fancy cars I guess, but the pussy I go for doesn't tend to give a flying fuck about that.

thats the lamest excuse for a car lmao i guarantee every chad in a bimmer is ROFLing when the shitty subi revs its little engine and zips off

Are you me

*speeds right past because you can't corner*

Yup. If you're after pussy, they are more of a high value item because your average roastie has never seen one, plus they handle like absolute beasts. If you want a track car, they really stick through the corners- if you're not a pussy and lift off. Also this is Veeky Forums so make sure to buy coins and kill yourself with my referral code when I send 0.2 ETH back

memories in my fucking m3 stfu poor faggot

fag

>own's the place he lives in

holy fucking fuck that is me.

except for the car part* I don't drive a sportscar because chicks dig it, otherwise I would have saved up and bought a newer one. I just really really like going fast

>attractive face
must be a bad angle

Owning a luxury car while living in a shit apartment or rundown house is a sign of irresponsible financial decisions. It's called being nigger rich.

Why are those dragons having sex with that car?

This is the norm if you live in the new York area

nice larp
Everybody wants at least a lightweight rwd sportscar for the fun or a bike

Either way, accords are for niggers

And I'm talking about sub 20k cars
Pic somewhat related

Lol! I still drive my 02 accord i got in 2009! 247,000miles shits sturdy!

Hi, OP. Are you me in like a few months? Houses rights after that ;*

this too for used ones

Lotta messenger bag wearing betas in this thread

a car = depreciating asset
a house that you can rent out to people = stable passive income
Nobody is saying not to enjoy your money, they're saying its full brainlet mode to buy flashy shit without having the basics. That house can pay for that car in the future.

In my zx6r I'm literally in 3rd gear down the block before shitty bimmer faggots even get off the line

>buys a house
>doesn’t own a BMW M4 yet

>investing into real estate
>3 rate hikes projected in 2018 and 3 more in 2019

anyone who buys a house now is going to get JUST'd when the stock market makes ATH and the housing market stagnates

get gud fgt.
I bet I corner faster sideways than you do gripping

>rate hikes
>higher stock market
user, I....

300k portfolio tard here, some tips for you tards:
Renting>Buying
Day trading>Holding bags

I know nothing about cars. Are lambos actually good cars or just nigger tier flashy cars?

3m portfolio here, thanks for renting my property

They are track cars so if you see someone driving on the road with one make sure to call him a nigger

holy fuck pls kys
america makes the best
roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a12159736/dodge-viper-acr-sets-7013-lap-time-in-final-nurburgring-lap/

Ok, and what would be a good car to drive around with in that price range?

the stock market makes ATH during rate hikes all the time

the key is that the stock market usually grows when it's not a recession, even despite rising rates

Get new A8 or similar car, best car money can buy, fest enough, comfy all you need.
Lambos just flashy cars for brainlets that think it will help them with women lol

No problem, due to your help sir I have more money for my investments,
maybe one day will join you on real estate market.

I'd get an lfa

motorauthority.com/news/1112935_2018-porsche-911-gt2-rs-sets-record-647-3-nrburgring-lap-time

get fucked chryslerfag

a 911 turbo s

Not really user I made 60k in 4 yrs on mine

Pleb taste. Alfa C4 and Evora 430 are the best sportcars on the market right now.

nice trips faggot would still choose acr

That's not an h2r

Corollas. 2014 and up... reliable as fuck still

only multi millionaire patrician choice

i meant that second half for

This just in: motorcycles out accelerate cars.

Depends on where you buy. I just bought a house near silicon valley and it's gone up $30,000 in value in two months despite interest rates going up. There's just so much money floating around that a measly few hundred dollars more a month is nothing to buyers

Near good paying jobs
Good schools
Good weather
Short drive to beach
Low housing inventory
Population growth
City restricts more housing developments

Prices are going to continue spiking. Nowadays it takes two families to buy a house in certain areas that it's nuts

GOD DAMN, I would fuccing SMASH

American detected. Real motorcycling involves going around corners.

I still live with my mom and I drive her car from time to time.

I make 69K per year btw.

> 3 series
> exhilarating