I am keep eating same breakfast everyday ~1 year . Oatmeal with milk+banana and 2 eggs scrambled. Is it bad...

I am keep eating same breakfast everyday ~1 year . Oatmeal with milk+banana and 2 eggs scrambled. Is it bad ? Maybe I should change something ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about this even made you question whether it's bad or not? If you enjoy it, keep eating it.

Is that peanut butter in the oatmeal? Just sitting on top and not mixed in?

Yeah it's unhealthy, too much saturated fat and cholesterol

Image from Google

I bet you didn't know that Burger King did QUAKER Oatmeal? I recently found this out from a friend and boy is it the perfect start to my day!

>$2.99 for a 1/4 cup of oatmeal

It's a healthy enough breakfast. It's not going to kill you or anything.
Change up the toppings if you like. Maybe try a different protein product, salty meats like breakfast sausage and bacon should be kept to like 3 days a week, I've honestly had some alright results with tempeh, maybe an omelette could be fun the julia childs method is immaculate.

There's nothing especially healthy about oatmeal. Nutritionally it's just another carb, unless you're doing steel-cut oats in which case it's a decent source of fiber.

In terms of nutrition, humans need certain proteins, certain fats, vitamins, and minerals. We don't need carbs, though they help as a quick source of energy for our muscles, though it is not the only source. Oatmeal is just a source of carbs, and it isn't a great source of vitamins or minerals, so the only "nutrition" you get out of oatmeal is energy for your muscles.

Have some eggs and sausage.

Sounds like a great breakfast for an active lifestyle!

I eat the same thing, but with two fruits instead of banana only, honey instead of milk because fuck dairy, and coffee

he can just switch to egg whites

>Oatmeal with milk+banana
Maybe alternate it in the summer with yogurt, granola and fruit?

Try some fish or cheese occasionally for the egg protein.

>we don't need carbs
Oh cool, I know not to read the rest of your post

>dietary cholesterol has a huge effect on the body
1990's science everybody. Did you learn that from your mummy?

Don't listen to this fatass: Oatmeal contains beta-glucans (which lower cholesterol), avenanthramides (which protect against cancer and improve endothelial function) and fructooligosaccharides (which are highly prebiotic and protect against colon cancer). Oatmeal is also an excellent plant source of zinc.

And yes, you do need carbs. The only way you don't need carbs is if you define "need" such that you don't need to be in good medical condition - i.e. not in ketosis. That's like saying you don't need vitamin A because you don't really need to see, plenty of blind people are doing just fine.

Hey Carol, you post on Veeky Forums too?? Yeah dietary cholesterol totally has no effect on blood cholesterol just like saturated fat is actually healthy for us, I read it on Time Magazine but since I'm skeptical I waited until Cosmopolitan confirmed it and they did!!! I knew that those scientists were wrong all along

Or you know...you can check out pubmed. But hey, if secondary sources are your bag then go for it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012

R u a retard?

31g of wheat bran
200g of full fat plain yogurt with probiotics
5g of ground flaxseed
1/2 small banana, usually 50g

I hate breakfast foods, I eat this every other day only for full healthy poops and easy passing of stool.

Steel cut oats don't have more fibre than any other oats, even quick oats.

There is a risk of developing an allergic reaction to those foods if you consume them repeatedly over a long period of time.

you retards probably think fruit is good for you

Literally every health organization recommends 8-10 servings of fruit and vegetables per day.

you probably think meat is good for you

you probably think food is either good or bad for you

>tfw no roach cuisine bf

>crustless steak.

Disgusting.

Yup, I developed an oat allergy after eating them for 12 years straight every morning. But of course the more you consume something the greater the cumulative odds that your body is gonna fuck up some way eventually

I only eat two hard boiled eggs for breakfast. How fucked am i?

stop eating eggs.

every egg is 2 years off your life

am I banned?

Pretty much what I eat, although I usually pour a bit of syrup/maple syrup on top of the oatmeal

I get that It's not healthy, but I need that sugar in the morning

How the fuck do you people eat so much food I can barely finish a bowl of plain oatmeal without anything else. Jesus no wonder you're all so fat.

>no wonder you're all so fat

lmao anorexic bitch boi fuck off

maybe make it a non-dairy milk if you want to cut down on animal products. I like soy milk, cashew milk (homemade), coconut milk (canned).