The Timeline of Chainlink

Don't fall for it Veeky Forums. Learn from the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bellabasteri/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still don't understand why ChainLink will be necessary for Oracles.

Why wouldn't Ethereum build their own on-chain oracles? Why is the ChainLink token necessary at all?

Furthermore, if a bank or an insurance company wanted an oracle for blockchain use, why wouldn't they build one in-house so they know they can trust their data verification and munging processes?

There's literally no reason for ChainLink to exist right now, especially since they don't even have a working product (the chainlink token is literally ERC20 solidity boilerplate code). Correct me if I'm wrong.

One day a few years in the future there will be an offshoot of r/buttcoin called something like r/stinkylinky where you people will post about how LINK is finally finished after it dips 20% from $5k to $4k.

DELET

>tfw bought link at the lowest point in februari
As you see on the chart it was a complete chad move

>link recovering better than bitcoin after crash and moved up 20+ places on cmc
>its done for sell sell sell

Why develop your own oracles when an open source solution exists?

The token compensates node operators and can also be staked, contributing to reputation.

jesus christ. I hope youre larping.

>if a bank or an insurance company wanted an oracle for blockchain use, why wouldn't they build one in-house
Why don't banks just build all their own software?

Meant for

>tfw you bought during November dip

>Why would you buy a car when you can build one yourself?
The Post

That’s some tasty pasta, user.

>I still don't understand why ChainLink will be necessary for Oracles.

ChainLink IS the oracle. You already sound fucking retarded.

>Why wouldn't Ethereum build their own on-chain oracles? Why is the ChainLink token necessary at all?

Because of Ethereums consensus system. Not gonna fucking spoon-feed you. Go fucking learn. Google shit up. It has something to do with Ethereums consensus system though, so go get fucked.

>Furthermore, if a bank or an insurance company wanted an oracle for blockchain use, why wouldn't they build one in-house so they know they can trust their data verification and munging processes?

Because it would be a lot cheaper and a lot more secure if it's decentralized enough and runs on secured enclave. Given the amount of nodes we know will go online, there is 0 reason to believe ChainLink won't meet those criterias.

>There's literally no reason for ChainLink to exist right now, especially since they don't even have a working product (the chainlink token is literally ERC20 solidity boilerplate code). Correct me if I'm wrong.

In fact, ChainLink token, despite what it says in the white paper as it hasn't been updated since alpha, is not an ERC20. It's an ERC667. A new standard integrated to Ethereum invented by the main dev of ChainLink, Steve. That's right. Google it and see the GitHub page post. Steve proposed and created a new standard for Ethereum tokens. This shows you what this developer is capable of and how knowledge he must be to actually create a new standard for Ethereum while developing ChainLink at the same time.

DYOR you fucking retard.

Nice pic, got more of her?

I love it when people respond to pasta. I mean, not really since I'm still accumulating, but still.

Please tell me you have more

instagram.com/bellabasteri/

I am really trying to control the sweats you just gave me. jeezus christ!

What the fuck is going on right now? Its spiking uo and down hard.

Volume is up about 45 btc in the past 2 hours

somebody bought really high on purpose

This
You could say anything about ChainLink.
I ain't fucking selling
/thread

Gib linkies!

just alittle more fud till i buy in

One day you'll be trying to explain to people that you became very wealthy taking investment advice from a guy named Assblaster on /biz.

what fun that'll be!

It's ok, user. Brainlets weren't meant to understand.

Someone should make an instagram whores Ethereum trading game.