Who else here's heading down to their local Costco for a slice of classic American cheese 'za and a refillable soda?

Who else here's heading down to their local Costco for a slice of classic American cheese 'za and a refillable soda?

Looks like school 'za

I love 'york 'za, Costco is almost as good as Sbarros

We don't have Costco here, we have Sam's club though. Their pizza is pretty good desu. I've heard people say Costco has really good pizza, I want to try it.

>2016
>eating pleb pizza

MODS

I'M HEADING OVER RIGHT NOW OP

>Who else here's heading down to their local Costco for a slice of classic American cheese 'za and a refillable soda?
Tried them for the first time this summer...brother has Costco, whereas I have BJ's Warehouse membership. Anyway, he's a cheap mofo and has two kids, so we went to the mall to dine at Costco, ROFL.

I was surprised a the ridiculous 7-11 prices, buck for this, buck for that, and you didn't have to go inside to dine (or be a member). There was some kind of chicken thing in rolled dough, like a stromboli, that was ceasar salad flavors, which was something I'd get again. Had a bite of my nephews foot long hot dog, which wasn't just an all beef kosher style, but also more like the hebrew national dinner frank size, could have easily fed 3 people, and much be a zillion calories. The other one got the pizza which frankly looked subpar, kind of like a typical NY slice so can't comment on the sauce or cheese, only that it was $2 for the 1/4th of an 18" pizza with the drink included. Dealio.

But, let's really talk about why Costco's member demographic is the highest per capita income in the US, because they're damn smart and don't mind spending $300 at once every now and then to stock up if it means a savings. PRIME STEAK, half the price of Publix. Nuff said.

Their supreme combination pizza is good, but the other choices are subpar. They're poplar for the price/food ratio more than anything.

I've never seen a Costco in my life

Is Costco kind of like Sam's? Sam's has a similar deal and it's god tier

Yep pretty much the same thing but I think Costco gets the edge. Just my opinion.

>mfw I literally just finished a slice of costco pizza
are you stalking me OP

On a side note, I just had that big dipper box from pizza. One, it's pizza hut and knew better, two I guess I didn't realize it doesn't come with sauce below the cheese and not enough dipping sauce to make it worthwhile. 2/10 won't be purchasing again.

>There was some kind of chicken thing in rolled dough
chicken bake, they're dank af

good ol 'co 'za (costco za)

Oh fuck yes op that is the good shit
Too bad Costco is so expensive for a membership

Don't need a membership to eat at the food court, senpai.

My closest Costco is 2691km away over the state border

Also is does Sam's use the same pizza as Costco?

No. Costco uses all Kirkland products that are exclusive to their store. Sam's Club uses Great Value products and aren't considerably lower quality.

I used to make the pizzas at Costco.

Are you saying Kirkland products are low quality bitch?

How. Dare. you. insult Costco . It's my wife's son's favorite joint to get a byte. Don't talk to me my wife or my wife's son ever again.

Jesus Christ you autists, it's an auto correct mistake. I was saying great value is considerably lower in quality compared to Kirkland. Don't go selling your stock options yet.