Predictably, no one is buying any of this

Predictably, no one is buying any of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

chex.com/recipes/the-original-chex-party-mix/4698168d-747c-4f96-8f7a-521736e49071
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What?
Are you implying something with this?

>buying merifat """"food"""

My local tesco has a section like this

The only thing I wanted to try was the twinkies, but fuck paying that much for them. I did get a cheeky box of butterfinger bitesizes for £1.50 though.

I was thirsty so I bought a drink.

A lot of US supermarkets have a small British section with some junk food from the UK.

you'll need to show ID to buy a spoon to eat that ceral with.
But really, those are way overpriced.

yeah this is what it looks like. I cant see myself buying anything there

I can buy 2 boxes of twinkies for $5. You are paying $7.11 for just one.

List fag how can you keep misspelling cereal?

>this is what U(cuc)Ks consider to be food
No wonder you're so obese compared to other Europleb countries and have bad teeth

Is that $1.99 for a single flake? Holy shit. (They are fucking delicious, but still)

The Cadbury drinking chocolate is really good, the puddings are decent but nowhere near worth $4.49, all the tea is just a meme, $8.59 for a bottle of fucking salad cream? Don't you have your own brands of that?

>well-stocked shelves
>it means there's no demand
Are you a Pole who lived through Communist rule?

The only american things is will buy from the sweets section are Milk Duds and US Milky Ways. We don't really have an a equivalent of Milk Duds, the closest thing is Poppets but they're smaller and harder and they only come in tiny boxes.

No Marmite?

More 'food'.

I wonder how many people have made the mistake of buying a regular Hershey's bar

Only chocolate i've ever spat out in disgust in my life, it was like chewing on solidified vomit.

>tfw cant buy chex mix in tesco
>tfw garoade is too expensive and the good flavours arent stocked
>no decent beef jerkey imported in either

we dont have salad cream but we do have mayo which from google seems similar. mayo is like a quarter of the price for twice as much.

ive seen it at my store i guess this one just didnt have it

I think it's pretty funny when they put rows of candy under the pharmacist's desk, like at my local drugstore.

I've tried the pretzel pieces. They're too greasy but good.

>Don't you have your own brands of that?

Not the same exact product, but close enough. However, if someone really wants Heinz Original Salad Cream, they're going to pay the mark-up.

Are your oreos made in Mexico?

it most certainly is not food

I did. I tried some twinkies. They were awful.

Your words not mine

why the fuck does it cost so much?

>coffee crisp
do americans think "speaks english but isnt the US" means UK

Maybe because its imported you fuckface

Probably tariffs and shipping

You don't actually get your own aisle. You get a section in the ethnic aisle shared by others.

You people really amaze me

>do americans really
"no"

>OP faces the shelf then takes a picture
>claims no one is buying

For non-groceryclerkfags, facing is a term for pulling the stock forward to the front of the shelf

>'merica is the only country that has junk food hurr

Dunno about that picture in particular, but it reminds me of an aisle at the publix nearby.

It's the foreign horde aisle, has chink shit, spic shit, kike shit, bong shit, kraut shit etc etc

A containment zone for "the other", cancucks included.

>Our worst food

Why even import it?

>Don't you have your own brands of that?
We don't really do salad cream, we have Miracle Whip which is supposed to be used for salad dressing but most people use it like mayonnaise because its very thick.

I suppose if you diluted Miracle Whip with vinegar and an extra egg yolk it would be similar. Salad cream is shitty anyway, I just use based Kyupie mayo on my salads.

>those mcvitie prices

A lot of the Wal-Marts in nicer areas carry McVities in their cookie sections for a lot cheaper these days, they also have Tim Tams.

Where I worked years ago they called it zoning iirc

Every supermarket is pretty similar in America. They all have an ethnic aisle. It is also where the Jew food is and the pasta plus the tex mex taco kits.

That's supermarket atrocity tourism. Not all that different from a US supermarket having a shelf with HP Sauce, Heinz baked beans, mint jelly, Marmite and salad cream.

The Snyder's stuff is only £1 in my Tesco which isn't too far off the price in the US from what I understand and it's actually OK

because it's being shipped at least 3000 miles in small quantities

>tfw cant buy chex mix in tesco
I'm quite lucky because I seem to have a rather large amount of family members who live in the US or go there for work, so I always get them to bring back Chex mix

We have that in the UK, but it's a bit weirder
I don't usually go down it, but the Indian, Mexican, Polish and some other European crap is all inn the Foreign Foods isle, but the American food is in a completely different part of the shop

Mint jelly has been in US supermarkets since my baby boomer father was little.

>I'm quite lucky because I seem to have a rather large amount of family members who live in the US or go there for work, so I always get them to bring back Chex mix
Ever try making your own? Key ingredient if you can get your hands on any copycoat of the cereal (Can use crispix) is simply worchestershire sauce. You can bake it or even microwave the sauce onto the snack.
chex.com/recipes/the-original-chex-party-mix/4698168d-747c-4f96-8f7a-521736e49071

When they say seasoned salt, they mean Lawrys, which is heavy on celery salt and paprika.

You should try the pretzel bites. They are the only thing on that shelf worth a fuck. Not delicious mind you, just not nearly as bad as the rest of that shit.
>t.merrican

I don't think we can get rice or corn cereal, but we can get the wheat one here. I guess I'll have to actually try and look for the rice and corn ones

>le Hershey tastes like vomit meme
Im sure the Hershey corporation purposely makes candy bars taste like puke because it's such a brilliant marketing move right?
I mean, in no way could it just be some jealous fox and grapes bullshit amirite? Yeah better load up some puke flavoring, that would be the business decision.

rice chex are GOAT

That's how the people of the 50s ate lamb. Roasted and served with a side of neon-green mint jelly.

Of course it has. My Anglophile grandparents always served it with roast lamb. But it's still an English atrocity that found its way to America. That was my point.

That's because it cost 5x the price of the equivalent UK children's food.

I've found Reece's Piece in pound land before.
Bretty gud actually. Like a non shit MnM, fuck paying 2 quid though.

it a chemical that tastes like that if you're not used to it. I didn't touch US chocolate for like 6 months and then ate a hersheys and about couldn't finish it. it doesn't take much to get used to and most of us go through that as children.

I have a colleague from PA who buys all this sort of stuff. She's an IT project manager though so not too bright.

At least it's real sugar like in other first world countries. In my 3rd world shithole called America everything contains GMO high fructose corn syrup

Why is that Coffee Crisp so expensive? In Canada they're 99 cents

...why is bounty there? Do you guys not have that? Polishfag btw

Because its imported

It's funny cause it's true. Don't want the urban youth getting a hold on baby killing spoons.

They should've known that Brits don't drink their tea warm.

Yep, reeses is about the only ameribrand I enjoy. Managed to find a 200g bar for 75p at a Fulton's

MURRRILARD CLAPPYFATS

BTFO
T
F
O

that awkward moment when americuck teeth are statistically worse than the UKs.

congratulations, you played yourself.

>tfw you will never be this autistic

why so cranky Nigel? Have a few too many brown teeth? The sun set on your English empire long ago, along with your gumlines.

I've never seen a British food section before. Where was that taken?

Flyover pleb detected

Go away

I live in California and I've never seen a special British food section in any store.

Oh my, California! You couldn't possibly be a flyover fuck then could you? Bakersfield is mighty relevant!

Fuck off cletus.

i dont think anything triggers cu/ck/mericans on this board more than insulting their vomit chocolate

>not buying mcvities

Please

Oh sorry, I mistook your reply as the blubbering of a blue whale.

Here you go amerifat, your diabeetus drinks and HCFS foods have royally fucked up your teeth.

Why so butthurt?

inb4
>b b b b but rot teef not crook teef
>waaaaaaa

why is everything so expensive?

>"if I don't have any teeth they can't be crooked!"

nearly 9 dollars for a bottle of fucking salad cream

What the fuck.

that all looks like shit you'd buy from a dollar store clearance rack

Not sold in the US (outside of import sections), we have something similar from Hershey called Mounds but it tastes a little different.

But Rose's marmalade is lovely.

Isnt this tesco lakeside?? Dunno how i know

it is.
except yorkshire tea, thats the fukkin bomb m80

>Not sold in the US (outside of import sections), we have something similar from Hershey called Mounds but it tastes like shit.

Oi lad, don't knock on those Salted Caramel pretzels. They're pretty nice considering the corn-syrup and vomit hell that is American "sweet" foods.

>not eating ALPHA bites

Beta detected.

those honey mustard and onion sourdough bites are godlike

There's virtually no difference between the two.

Thank God

For those prices I wouldn't buy them either. Goddamn all that is stupidly expensive.

Dark chocolate digestives are orgasmic

Rice Crispies are the same thing, just a different shape (which is arguably important).

I'm an Australian and I'd kill to have Snyder's pretzels available in a supermarket.

Amerifat here, I never see anyone eat twinkies. They're meme-tier as far as I know. Though I live in the Philly area so everyone just eats Tastykake.

Homie, I'm in the flyoveriest of flyover states: North Dakota, and we have that shit.

>Jacob's Jaffa Cakes
YOU FOOKIN WOT M8?

Boylan's a best nigga

Hostess is pretty big in the west coast, since we don't get Drake's or Tastykake.

In Sainsburys earlier I saw a kid throwing a temper tantrum and screaming at his mum to buy him some Twinkies. He wasn't older than 12 years old. His mum offered to get him some mini rolls instead (which are better IMO) but he started fucking SCREECHING at the top of his lungs 'TWINKIES TWINKIES TWINKIES' until she gave up and threw them into the trolley.

£5.50
Five pounds and fucking fifty pence for 10 cakes.

Just out of curiosity I followed them around for a bit. The kid kept grabbing the twinkies box out of the trolley and putting it on top of the other food then telling his mum 'mum if you replace these with mr kipling again I will run away from home'. They also had Ben and Jerries ice cream, processed slices of cheese, and when she tried to get some Penne pasta the kid calmy took it out of her hands and took elbow Macaroni instead. She nervously said 'oh sorry steve, I forgot you need this for your mac and cheese'. She looked like a woman crushed by the minimum wage lifestyle combined with the american culture in OUR supermarkets.

Poor girl. She was 30 at the oldest.