Do you drink tap water? How to make it not gross?

Do you drink tap water? How to make it not gross?

Stop living in niggerville

Tap water equals spring water to me, so I just suck it up straight from the spout.

that pokebitch needs my dick t b h

i am such a pedo japan stop doing this to me

More or less this. Tap water isn't gross if you live in a place where the tap water is good. In some places the tap water is awful. Worst I've had was in Arizona and Southern California.

Get an burke or an alexa filter.

>Do you drink tap water? How to make it not gross?
Run it through a filter and into a pitcher, and refrigerate 24 hours to let some if any of the added chlorine taste to dissipate. Drinking water cold helps a bunch to numb some undesired flavors. Your local water quality can vary greatly from stringent to earthy, but the filters kind of even out the playing field. Some really bad flavors might even be dangerous, but you can google that.

If you don't love water in general, you can flavor it until you grow towards liking it. Flavor drops vary from reallime to dasani pineapple coconut. You can also try a splash of real juice like cranberry, orange or whatever you like, including real fruit, even a bit of tea, like mint. Water down the beverages you do like and increase the water content glass by glass. The thing to do is pick flavors that you can enjoy with the least amount of sugar or least amount of artificial this or that.

>tfw live in Hot Springs

I have a well with a filtration system, plus a R.O. filter for drinking water. I flush my toilets with water cleaner than most bottled water.

Worst for me was Florida. Tasted like salty mud.

filter, chill, add lemon slices

>Worst for me was Florida. Tasted like salty mud.
You're not speaking for the whole state.
Miami water is delicious.

Floridafag here. Where I live the water also stinks of sulfur with a hint of over chlorinated sewage and swamp smell

Holy shit, this. I went on vacation in Florida for a week once, I couldn't even shower because I would come out smelling worse than I went in. How do you live there?

When I vacationed in Germany I drank tap water regularly. When I told Germans this they looked kind of shocked.

Go back to /tr/

Which part of Germany was that? Every German I know from Hamburg to Berlin mostly drinks tap water.

Carbon filter in sink

>Do you drink tap water? How to make it not gross?

Move to Palm Springs, CA. It doesn't have "springs" in it's name for no reasons. Straight out of the tap it tastes like teenage pussy.

Maybe I've only been to dumbasses who don't chenge their filters' homes, but home filtered water always tastes bad in my experience.

A good way to test if your water is really filtered is to see if it makes clear ice. If the ice is cloudy, it's not filtered as well as $.30/gal water from pic related (or most brands of distilled water / aquafina)

>implying bottled water is different from tap water
>implying there isn't a unified water system on the Earth

i can assure you that most germans drink tap water.

>How to make it not gross?
Filter that shit.

Sorry I'm not assburgers.

Stop living in a third world shithole for once.

I drink tap water with ice cubes and few dashes of condensed lemon juice. Not enough to make it taste sour but enough to make it taste "refreshing".

>mfw tap water in Italy
Fuck holiday trips to that shithole. Even the soda tasted like it was poisonous..

Don't live in shitholes.

>tfw Norwegian and can drink tapwater of high quality anywhere

move to PNW

Every state in the union simply replaced fluoride with chlorine.
Too bad you don't live here and get to smell the bleach every morning, brush your teeth with it, drink it, shower and play in it.

Just moved from long island to houston. LI tap water is better than houston water run through a brita filter. I use a zerowater filter which blows brita's ass out of the water though.

Live somewhere that isn't a coastal shithole.

>city is named Eau Claire
>french for "Clear Water"
>the water quality is great
Guess those French guys were on to something.

More chlorine is a tradeoff to prevent legionella outbreaks

Yes it tastes like shit tho

>tfw living in glorious Bongland
>get my 2 litres a day by necking 4 pints across the day straight from the tap

if tap water is gross where you live just buy good tasting water

where i used to live the tap water would get swampy a few months a year

where i live now has amazing tap water all year long

>Every state in the union simply replaced fluoride with chlorine.

Er...you realise those are two entirely seperate things and any 1st world country uses hypochlorite during water purification? It kind of stops you getting horrible waterborne bacteria in every time you shower or drink the water.

Some places will add more chlorine than others, depending on local conditions. A simple carbon filter (I.e. a Britta) will remove most of it, although you're still going to shower in it.

>Er...

>There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who don't have clean and drinkable water coming out of their taps
T H I R D W O R L D

No but honestly that's some Southern European shit man

>he doesn't have based well water
>he doesn't get to taste all dem minerals

I'd cum all over her pretty face, if you know what i mean...

Live in northern europe

>drinking the fluoride jew

Drink it every day with tap water ice

get a rain water tank

Run it through a filter

Splash of vinegar. That's how the Romans did it.

Clear ice has nothing to do with the purity of the water shithead.

I just drink it. Water fucking sucks and the only reason I drink it is so I don't die because, apparently, only drinking juice is unhealthy or something lame.

Yes. I keep a pitcher in the fridge so it's cold. Also because I lack a functioning ice maker. I'm on a well with good water. Get a filter or keep it cold is the only thing I've got for chlorinated peons.

Hot springs, NC?

So if I freeze muddy water the ice will be clear instead of brown?

BUY MY WATER FILTERS

Filter. Add ice. Ice preferrably made from also filtered water. Drink ice cold. It's fucking delicious.

Live in a civillised area.

Bavaria. I bought one of those 2 liter water bottles and just kept refilling it from the tap until the bottle started to smell funky after a few weeks due to heat.

It was that heat wave last summer. ~40 degrees celsius for a good 2 weeks.

If you say so.

By living in a first world county.

I can't help it if I was born in a third-world country like america.

>Bavaria
ah, that explains it

This desu, or similar.