OY VEY

The Hebrew is in the oven.
Repeat
The Hebrew is in the oven.

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/israeli-supreme-court-backs-crypto-forces-banks-allow-trading/

true if big

Goy i am on your side i support your internet currency thingie

>bits of gold

kek

The Jews are saving crypto from the kikes. Who would have guessed?

There are hundreds of blockchain startups in Israel, jews unironically love this shit

Idk whom’st’d’ve is Jewwing whom’st’d’ve anymore

Also chainlink will be $1000 EOY

>it's another zionists vs globalists episode

no fucking way. we've been posting incessantly about how crypto is our freedom from the jews and now they're mandating accumulation. horry sheet, to quote confucius

wait, so the jews are /ourguys/ now?

Maybe one day pol will grow a brain and realize Israel and the greedy American bankers/politicans with kike blood are entirely different beasts

They don't let muslims in their country so they're bound to go somewhere

why does the entirely different beast give the other one money?

go read the balfour declaration

maybe one day pol will grow up and learn that the "globalist elites" is what they are talking about as some kikes are just average joe's and some are even conservative/libretarian and hate the globalist elites as much as pol does, but I highly doubt that

zoom in retard

if all globalist elites are for race-mixing removal of borders and all the other libtard regressive left policies, while there are some jews that are against these things, then which one is a more accurate category/descriptor?
while there is significant overlap, "the jews" are not a sub group of "globalist elites"
it's more like a mostly overlaping pie chart

Being Jewish is a tribe, a religion, a family, a nation, a shared(false) history of persecution, et cetera, and so on. Whether they subscribe to one or all of those, it means they are far more likely to loyal to each other than any Gentile.

Are you guys retarded? Israel has one of the strongest startup cultures in the world, banning cryptos will not benefit them in the slightest. They know what they're doing.

>horry sheet, to quote confucius
Thanks for the laugh! Please accept this (You) as a token of my gratitude.

what the fuck are you rambling about? the pro Israel lobby runs the entire government from the shadows
that doesnt mean all jews are "leftists", nobody thinks that

>2018
>not realizing there are nationalist jews that just want to own the desert and globalist jews that want to own the whole planet
>not visiting /pol/

>stox *LOL*
>sirin labs - how the fuck did this get on bittrex
>KIN/KIK

oh yes, the FINEST projects

the only good one arguably *ARGUABLY* would be bancor but then you wonder why bancor would have any ties to Moshe shitcoins like stox and sirin

israeli are the only good jews left