Have 2k to put into 1 coin

What would you choose? Plan on holding for the rest of the year

PLR user.

UFR

BCC and never look back.

AGI. DYOR but SingularityNET should 1000x.

Ncash

If it's gambling money then there is ENG, could go 100x or it could die in its infancy. Otherwise go with ether, backed by computer power, ethereum foundation has their shit together, big plans for 2018. Criminaly undervalued.

BBT
BITBOOST realistically 50x in coming months

solid team , the next ebay

NEO

LINK

REQ will be 1000x EOY

NULS or AMB come back to at least 10k. or XBY for the real gamble

Second this, the real money is in low marketcap coins which haven't been mainstreamed yet

ENJ

Fusion maybe. Or btc.

Thanks for the reccomendations anons

Been considering REQ but can’t tell if everyone’s just shilling because of the link association

For your poverty stack half ETH half LINK. ETH covers you if theres a bullrun and the other thing is just suicide insurance at this point

trac, bto, man, sphtx, sharder (when it hits exchanges). honestly 2k in any low cap coin that gets shilled by most of the crypto twitter accounts will do well. DYOR. Remember, $1000 in ripple on Jan 1 2017 would be about $300,000 by Dec 31 2017.

This isn't larping but don't touch xby.

This isn't larping too.

This is pretty much what I did though I'm tired of all this sideway movement.

what do you mean?

I mean that you gave an honest advice.

ah. thought you meant I was larping about that ripple stat. don't worry, i have many regrets about not putting $1k into ripple on Jan 1 like some of my friends did.

I knew about vechain before Veeky Forums. Now I'm not affraid of shitty chinese marketing.

Genesis Vision (GVT)

nice! I was lucky enough to get into XRB before most of Veeky Forums. what coins do you see mooning hard soon?

Idk about "soon".
Fusion, hpb, cpchain, maybe zilliqa, nebulas and bluzelle, maybe icx. Also take a look at thekey (tky). Ambrosus.
Well, I think you know these coins without me.

ambrosus (amb)

Short BTC on leverage.

TKY

If you like low risk (guaranteed 30%-50% return) chose litecoin, Etherium, and bitcoin - easy money here, don't get greedy.

And again, 30% isn't bad at all, but if u,prefer medium to high risk, chose OMG.

Remember this post you little children, I'm drunk and willing to give free info.

Oh, and good luck with the losses mate, I went from 5k to 270k in 2 years with many losses. I'm actually buying my first house @ 22 years thanks to Litecoin. Thank you Charlie Lee.

Don’t fuck this up, OP. Go for OST. Take your profits at 50 cents. Then again at 75 cents. Keep a few hundred. Each sell off, buy either ZRX or RLC. Then hold through the summer.

B I T C O I N G O L D

Adst

Monero or GAS

I would say link but that would only give you 2000000 :/

Zrx (0x protocol)

Either Monero Nano or Link

ICX
$42 EOY

This guy knows what's up