Boom

Boom.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We’re happy to announce we’ve joined JD.com’s Accelerator! JD is China’s largest retailer online and offline and the world’s third largest internet company by revenue.

Devery has been selected as JD.com’s supply chain tracking partner as part of a list of five promising blockchain startups. Each startup represents a key focus area for JD.com.

With more than 266 million active customers, JD is a direct seller of millions of brands from around the world and hosts a marketplace of more than 160,000 trusted merchants.

Supply-chain tracking and identity management are fundamental use cases of the blockchain. The participation of a technology behemoth such as JD.com is expected to significantly accelerate the development and adoption of such technology.

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f

My pussy is so wet

Rly? Pics?

Nadya is that you

Oh you naughty boy, you found me hehe

Come and be my dirty boy

this news nothing..JD have shitload of crypto projects partners with them. shitcoin

>boom
>itsmfucking nothing

Nadya is a pajeet faggot, he changed his profile pic by accident once then he quickly changed it again

Fag either post dick or tits

Why you just don't shut up?

>JD have shitload of crypto partners
>Devery has been selected as JD.com’s supply chain tracking partner as part of a list of FIVE promising blockchain startups. Each startup represents a key focus area for JD.com.

Cope harder, ARY bagholder.

I sold this shit at a loss long time ago

Did they fix the typo on the shitty """"POC""""?
Fucking pajeet project I hate scam ICOs so much

JD.com is the second biggest retailer in China after Alibaba. Read more, faggot.

Buy high, sell low. Never change, biz.

another street shitter scam

Lol ary bagholder detected, your sell order must be buried deep at the back of the queue on kucoin. Jd is the largest online and offline Chinese retailer and they're only partnering with a few crypto projects and devery will be the one they use for supply chain. Cope harder

Lmao so many salty morons here who sold this gem at loss and couldn't accept this announcement.

Rebuy. Quick before the news spreads around. It's still on DEXs so you still have time.

You're a weak hand idiot and I'm glad you sold now rather than later. If you can't be patient you will never make it.

Sweet, sweet green dildo.

Never heard of them

Read more.

Is this a competitor to WTC and VEN, or is it supplemental, like TRAC is?

Devery is a protocol. They don't compete with those projects, but collaborate. Yeah kinda like TRAC but TRAC is only focused on food market. Devery is more universal.