ITT: shitty fastfood chains exclusive to your county

Basically second-rate Mcdonalds

it's not fast food but does anyone here still /eatatjoes/?

This chain tried, and failed, to set up in my town like three times. Hilarious

they're on bar with Applebees

Ireland

op here. whats abrakebabra actually like?
as shitty as super or worse?

Im not proud but i eat there almost monthly. Crab makes my girl focus on eating and not goddamn talking and tuesdays have 2 dollar beers.

Dont get married

sucks u married the wrong lady user. what's hurting your marriage?

that place is so disappointing. they don't even serve shelled/deveined shrimp hence they literally serve shit. It's $15 for 3 shit shrimp, 3 crabs legs half a corn cob and some potatos. $4 worth of food for quadruple the price
I won't rag on other chains, but Joe's is truly bad

What's the russian chain with thr nesting doll logo?

>hating on applebees
shiggy diggy

Not where I currently live, but I ate here a bunch of times in Ecuador before I discovered I could get the same food for a quarter the price from any random storefront lunch place outside the tourist area.

I will never get married

Worse. Supermac's isn't that bad compared to it.

How hilariously racist. I want then to open a US branch.

Holy fuck Joes sucks so much. God damn years ago my family wanted to like it for some reason and I got dragged along but every time we went it was awful at worst and sub mediocre at best. Terrible chain are they out of business yet?

You realize racism is discrimination based on race? How is that at all relevant to the name of that store?

Stop throwing words around you don't understand, you only weaken them

Wrong

Racism is privileged + power

It's white people keeping POC down

People of color = acceptable
Colored people = racist

Libtard logic, everyone

ITT: redpills getting triggered by a joke

the cartoon guy in the upper corner is a racist stereotype, have you really never seen those black people with bones in their hair drawings?

no i was driving off 1-45 and saw one, unbelievable.

probably creeped it's way out of canada by now )i think it's foreign owned also)

but it's literally the worst garbage tier food on planet earth

and the fatty coffees make me want to vomit forever

the only good thing is the sundaes, but then again thats the only thing i ever hard from there. a fucking Philippine and spaghetti restaurant whos idea was it.

>probably creeped its way out of canada by now

It's been in the Midwestern US for years

shit, son, I love Febo

Frenchfag here, pic related is shit. Nobody likes it better than McDonalds. The entire customer base is literally "people who wanted to eat McDonalds but there weren't any McDonalds around"

Though from what I understand they got bought by Burger King and will soon be replaced. They won't be missed.

may only be a southern thing, do northern states have Margaritas and daiquiris to geaux stores?

I've seen both of those outside their home countries.

Imagine getting up every morning to work there

I feel hopeless just looking at it

Take just about every plain item from every franchise fast food joint you've been to and you'll find it on their menu.

They even have their own version of In-N-Out's double double (the double baker).

Only difference is they don't grill the onions and the vegetables are still cold.

Thanks. Went here once, took one bite of food, and promptly threw the rest away. I was on Arbat too so there were probably decent places to eat within walking distance.