Disgusting

Bongs actually eat these? Reminds me of the protein bars from Snowpiercer.

well they're Europes fattest for a reason

> turkish delight

Delish

> wrapped in milk chocolate

what the fuck

I remember it being bretty gud

Fucking BritButts
always have to cover their food in extra chocolate

Hadn't seen these until recently in the supermarkets but it might just have been something I've overlooked. Seems kind of gross.

>185 calories per bar

Are they thin or just tiny?

they're about the size of a snack size mars bar, maybe a little bit bigger

I also think that jelly has practically fuck all calories innit

It's not extra chocolate though, it's the base amount of chocolate, if it was extra chocolate that would imply there was chocolate there to begin with.

I've grown up with original turkish delights from turkey and greece (aka the real good shit) and I actually find this delicious, even though I expected not to like it at all.

REAL Turkish Delight is fucking delicious.

>Turkish Delight
>Reminds me of the protein bars from Snowpiercer.
Oh goddamn.

>ottoman relish
ghastly

What a pleb.

I hate actual Turks but I could eat a million of these things

I remember that kid in the lion the witch and the wardrobe ate this shit, but I had no idea what it was. is it just some kind of gummy candy?

Its like jelly but alot more solid, as far as I know the default flavor is rose but theres other flavors and variations. Alot of times it has nuts or shit in it

It's rosewater flavoured usually. They're kind of gummy cubes of sweet rosewater. Sometimes they're lemon flavoured. Sometimes they have almonds or pistachios suspended inside.

the packet ones like OP shows are shit-tier covered in 'chocolate' ones. I'll still eat them.

Those are fuckin dank.

Not British, but I guess nz is pretty close

Turkish Delight without chocolate is manky m8