You short it

have you seen "the big short"?

stop posting whores if you want real answers

How do you time the bottom of housing?
Big cities in Canada and the US will never crash

T.redditor sjw cuck

Aw someone is angwy.

kill yourself

My advice for everyone that owns property is sell now and sit on the money for 2-3 years even if you don't buy the bottom you'll make a solid profit.

Somethong people will rent. Cheap units or flats.

The more mortgages you take out the greater the profit in the event of a crash. Once you declare bankrupcy you go online and access the secret strawman account fund using your social security number. Because you have filed for bankruptcy the gov can touch that $$$.

sell now and buy the dip

put money in gold, then when the crash hits sell the gold and buy property in areas hit hardest

I'm genuinely curious why everyone thinks real estate is in a bubble.

We just hit pass 2009 price points, the economy is doing great, and if wage growth rises like anticipated, modest inflation will keep the housing market alive even if rates are higher.

If wages don't rise, I can see the point. But that seems unlikely with the tax cuts. Companies will have to get more competitive with attracting talent as the more aggressive companies will use the savings to higher better talent. My company has already started doing this.

That woman is not a whore, that is an Anime (cartoons from Japan) fan posing as her favorite Anime character. (Misty from Pokemon)

Show some respect.

Tf real estate is about to crash again already?

Buy a salvadorian hood and white it up

Oh fuck no. You need a ton of capital before even thinking about playing that game. Those guys got so close to liquidation too.

Anyway, best way to profit off real estate crash is to wait in the wings with cash in hand and buy up on the sale prices when they plummet.

>tfw no ISDA

Thx biz, was just about to buy a house but now I'll spend that money on rare pepes instead

buy credit default swaps

>cozy pepe

necrobump

This bith should stop trying to pull this cosplay, is not fucking working.

Pic related, this one has neither the body, but at least the expresion is perfect.

You're right, but if the dems take both houses or Trump loses in 2020 then it'll crash. For now it'll just putter along, probably moving up with inflation.

It's not a bubble. We're entering into a grind that will last decades. Adjustable rate mortgages really aren't a thing any more because poor people fucked it up

Dems probably aren’t getting majorities, and definitely not supermajorities. You fags are safe till 2020. There’s a chance that Trump loses but the alternating president/house trend means whatever’s next, he/she/it’s not getting shit for a legislature. But that’s not likely Trump’s got enough devout, brainwashed goons, Political stratification, capital and a revived far-right movement passively getting permanent right-wing voters. So that means you’re not going to lose everything long-term.

In any case if he does lose in November 2020 you’ll see a dip like never, ever before.

more of this bitch right now. full body

leaf here. You have to be a millionaire to live in places like Toronto and Vancouver. Other places have been heavily inflated by low interest rates and FOMO. A lot of home owners have huge debt loads and if interest return to normal levels, they will probably go underwater.

This

kek

>Tax cuts lead to higher wages.
The absolute state of biz

literally this, buffet said so too. get rid of any debnts and be ready to dive in.