French cuisine is the best, prove me wrong

french cuisine is the best, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxhNzSInRHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I don't want to.

The only commendable French food is their dessert and pastries, the rest is just generic or meme shit like frogs

>lol French fries=authentic frenchie food xD

You are a clueless (probably) American who has no idea what he is talking about. French cuisine is fantastic.

t. leader of the free world Jacques Pepin

>menu manga
that's awfully 3D for a manga menu

>menu literally says "ham and cheese sandwich, cookie, and soft drink"
>"haha look how shitty this meal is gaize!!!! le french amirite?!?!?"

French food is pretty good though

Nah, what the French did was be anal as fuck about approaching food in a systematic way which is stupidly important to learning the ins and outs of it.

Does it come with a manga? That's expensive as fuck. Love me a basic baguette sandwich, though.

French food is good in the sense that they use simple but high quality ingredients and careful preparation. I feel Italian, Indian, and other more varied cuisines are better in their creativity because they have access to a wider range of ingredients

made me think of that dexters lab episode
youtube.com/watch?v=AxhNzSInRHM

I prefer Italian desu. French is good but it's no better than most others.

>LE t. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>EBIN MEME BRAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddd

French food is breddy gud desu

I like Mrs. Crunch

I've had some really good ham and cheese sandwiches in France.

where in france would a ham and cheese sandwich a cookie and a coke cost 10 euros?

French cuisine does have a lot of the building blocks of Western cuisine by and large, traditionally. some of the best food that I've ever had was French. I think there's a compelling argument for this, but having been to Japan and eaten directly from the source I think that my favorite is still Japanese food. that is to say, I have yet to eat French food that has actually made me cry like hiya yakko made with handmade tofu.

Awful lotta carbs there... ...

stupid frogposter

a shit airport

Who /michelin/ here?

Why is Yurpoor such an impoverished shithole with no relevant cultural power?

>Italian

>Not a poverty-tier mix of three very basic ingredients: tomato, some dried road-side herbs and if you're exceptionally wealthy - some donkey or horse meat.

Italian food is actually quite crude and historically is based on their poverty.

MUSLIMS
U
S
L
I
M
S
not even kidding. islam robbed the middle east of any defining cultural traits besides sand and oil. now they're doing the same to poorup.

It's really tragic how bad Europe has gotten. It's even sadder that a lot of Americans don't see the problem and want it to happen here too.

With Europe gone it'll just be half the USA and the fucking Australians left. Imagine that.

Unless egg timers become massively popular, I guess the middle east will pretty much dissolve when the oil runs out.

The picture does it for me; that looks like an African kid's care package.

>is based on their poverty.
Italy proper was one of the most richest areas in Europe historically though. Extremely urban, dense populations, massive amounts of trade. It was only after colonisation began when trade shifted to the Atlantic from the Med that the Dutch, British and so on overtook them.
Don't pretend to know history when you don't.

keep drinking that talk radio Kool-Aid, Cletus

ok mohammed and you keep fucking goats :^)

Here's modern England. Tell me you don't see a problem.

Italy "proper" didn't exist until the 19th century, just like Germany.

They invented steaks with fries.

I'm French. It's people like you who caused this shit to occur.

Fuck you.

That's terrifying to be honest!