What healthy foods are high in fat?

What healthy foods are high in fat?
I just read that high fat diet increases testosterone.
Going on a high fat diet starting immediately.

And where did you read that?

On an Indonesian herpetology e-Zeitung, of coarse

>I just read that high fat diet increases testosterone.
They don't, though. They only "increase" testosterone relative to very-low-fat diets (lower than what is recommended by health authorities). Most people are already consuming more fat than the upper limit set by health authorities, in other words they're consuming too much and putting their health at risk. Given that you're so clueless about nutrition it's safe to assume that you're already consuming a high fat diet without knowing it.

>you're already consuming a high fat diet without knowing it

Not high enough to increase my testosterone though.

Nuts. Eat nuts to grow nuts, lady

Well going any higher will lower testosterone because fat in the blood, especially saturated fat, suppresses testosterone production in the testes and it takes hours for fat to be digested and cleared from the blood after a meal

DO MAN SHIT

Ah so it's bullshit, gotcha.

That is the opposite of what I have heard.
Where did you get that?

In the women cant into dr pepper thread

Why is he with Jen from the IT Crowd?

God, who is that hot bitch in the GIF???? I would have a fetal alcohol syndrom baby with that chick, so hard.

I would hold her down and lick her right in the vagina

Someone beat you to it, user, sorry to say.

avocados

Saturated fat and cholesterol are required to be precise. Introduce some butter with starches or fattier cuts of meat.

Will you use your PP?

This is the correct answer for anyone who is genuine about increasing their intake of fat.
Notably peanuts.

you mean penus reviewbrahs mah?
seems rude.
I would have to review it as I went though...
>everthing is here
>two more bites

>ketosis erectile dysfunctions
nopenopenope

is that a real thing?

Avocado, Eggs and Nuts.
Not sure if they raise testosterone though, I would of thought you'd need intense physical activity as well to notice a difference.

Coconut oil, avocado, salmon, sardines, pastured eggs.

Grass fed beef is great. The nutrient profile is different from corn fed. But it's also much more expensive.

Lower your carbohydrates too. You'll improve your blood sugar and reduce insulin resistance.