Holy shit shake shack is amazing. five guys BTFO

holy shit shake shack is amazing. five guys BTFO

This isn't your twitter account, faggot.

>not posting a nauseating, half-chewed, mangled, zoomed in cell phone camera money shot with "shack sauce" dripping all over your fat fucking stubby trump fingers to capture the true, fat-fuck essence of the experience for all to see
lrn2 fast food thread, summerfag

I still make a better burger. I leave the center mostly uncooked usually still a bit of blood and season it with chili powder. Then I melt a kraft single on top and put it together on toasted wheat bread.

and we've got assblasted calicucks already

Danny Meyer does good work.

here, I'm from NYC. I eat at the original shake shack in Madison Square Park at least once a month. I've been eating there since before it was a chain

I gather you believe this has something to do with a regional fast-food chain in California? honestly, I'd have said the same thing about that one too, fatty McTrumpfingers

Wow, OP. Your really roused them! It's not that your post was the equivalent of some inane, phone-posted social media bullshit. Must be the "content," instead of being a disgrace to the frontpage.

but there are shake shacks in california

I prefer shake shack as well because I'm not poor. the only thing in-n-out has going for it is price. 5 guys is good but too sloppy/greasy. shake shack wins in blind taste test.

>Reee those republicans are after me

>EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL TO ME, ESPECIALLY FOOD

ersatz garbage

wew
lad

seriously gigawew

do you not grok
do you not UNDERSTAND how fastfood memewars work

WHERE
IT
ORIGINATES
IS
ALL
THAT
MATTERS

HERE'S HOW IT BREAKS DOWN LADDIE

>In-and-out : California
>Whataburger : Texas
>Shake Shack : New York

let
THEM
BATTLE

FOR THEY ARE THE AVATARS
OF
THE
REGIONAL
WARS

OF
THE
UNITED
STATES
OF
AMERICA

>posting 3 pages of damage control
ok fatty, didn't read

>phoneposting

lmao who knew Veeky Forums got so assblasted about fast food

truly i have found my new board

new stomping ground status : confirmed

>holy shit shake shack is amazing. five guys BTFO
They're alllright. The only thing worthwhile about them (vs the competitors) is the deep fried portobello you can get on top of your burger with its mozzarella stick oozy cheese, and the fact they do a pretty authentic chicago dog (which can be a challenge to find when you live elsewhere from the midwest). Their prices are a bit high for the most part, but I'd never refuse a burger with shroom on top "shake stack", or their chopped cherry peppers that makes me think of a muffaletta and way more tasty than jalapenos.

Five Guys has better fries, handsdown.

>Five Guys has better fries, handsdown.
I like the fact that Shake Shack treats the fries with contempt, choosing to serve objectively the worst kind of fries so as not to draw attention away from the burgers.

>Five Guys has better fries, handsdown

Eh, their seasoned/cajun fries are pretty good. Both places have pretty mediocre regular fries.

kys

>wavy fries
dropped

Might as well ask this here: who has the best hamburger out of McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Carl's Jr, or Jack-in-the-Box?

mc donalds has best chicken sanwhich. burger king has best fries. jack in the box has best burger. carl's jr has biggest portions

>MINT
>REDDIT
>CHROMIUM
>THE NEW YORK TIMES
>TWO TERMINALS BECAUSE HE CANNOT INTO TABS
>CALCULATOR BECAUSE HE CANNOT INTO BASIC MATH

culvers has better fries than all of those.

Carl's Jr/Hardee's > Wendy's = Burger King > McDonald's

No Jack-in-the-Box in my area for reference. Wendy's and Burger King are a preference thing. Wendy's burgers have more "crunch" in a way.

>I like the fact that Shake Shack treats the fries with contempt, choosing to serve objectively the worst kind of fries so as not to draw attention away from the burgers.
ROFL, underrated post. You made me laugh. I was like wtf crinkle fries from a bag? Clearly they are concentrating on the rest of the menu. Whereas, when I lived in DC at the dawn of the Five Guys start, those bags of potatoes were stacked up near the registers, and they actually went through them, identifying the location of the spuds down to the county, like it were fine wine influenced by the soil (are they? I dunno). Anyway, line out the door, people munching on peanuts, all with disposable income tech boom and /fit types in the military and political capital of the country. It filled a niche back then and was pretty much the farm to table simple done right. I dunno how they can stay the same once franchised, or why people bitch about them. It's got to be that it costs a bit more than usual.

Myself, I like a griddled burger secondarily to a grill-marked smoky burger from a steakhouse thick and dripping, or your own BBQ as long as it's got wood chips, so if its going to be griddled, it should be to me, that it gets a nice seared crust with that browned flavor, and not be overly thin so as to have to be doubled. This puts culvers up there, smashburger, and any greasy spoon if meat quality isn't the primary concern. At which point the rest of the sandwich needs to shine, nice cheese, good topping choice like onion jam or cave aged blue, great bacon or....very nicely done sides and drinks. Gotta say Abita is decent root beer.

Good local "bistro" burger fast casuals tend to be at least one per city doing it right. Shake Shack would be 2nd choice to me unless simply convenient. I haven't eaten at Five Guys probably but twice since leaving DC, and both times for a mess of fries and big tea.

Yeah, they're breddy good. When I was out in SF, there's a sorta shackclone called Super Duper Burger that I thought was better. In-n-out and Umami Burger OTOH were both pretty meh.

No they don't.

Who the fuck keeps shilling Culver's? Their shit just isn't that good.

they do though

i know you're assblasted that a chain which didn't start on a coast or texas has better food than yours, but you should try it & learn to deal with it

>muh lamestream media
They don't want you to know the truth MAAAAAAN

You're talking about the wannabe steak and shake, right? With the paper thin patties that they smoosh down even further until there's not a single bit of flavor left in the patty with the fries that are only edible within five minutes of when they come out of the frier?

Yeah, no.

>proud that his region has top tier fast food chains
South Africa has top tier private bodyguards, Alaska has top tier bush pilots, the top industry of your region says a lot about what you lack. in this case, real food.

enjoy your third world living conditions

Coastie here, culvers is actually really good for fast food
I wouldn't brag about it though

>NY times
>still mainstream or relevant

LMAO least coasters

>2016
>being this anally devastated over a fast food restaurant
Shiggy

>still this mad he can't compete with a small chain that has far superior fries

>muh drudge report
>muh prisonplanet
>muh end times news digest
I'm not really interested in reviews for colloidal silver and tactical body armor, user

As I said, Still rather live in a place where an unverified sighting of avocados at the local piggly-wiggly doesn't cause mass civil unrest

>if you don't read a dying irrelevant symbol of the ancient as fuck boomer old guard you must be a conspiracy theorist
my fucking sides NYcucks

that concrete jungle and 100sqft apartment is really getting to you

Why do people conflate being on the coast with living in a city?

>GOD TIER : Living on the coast, NOT in an urban shithole

>MID TIER : Living anywhere between the coasts

>SHIT TIER : Living in an urban shithole

>not a conspiracy theorist
>not a doomsday prepper
>this butthurt about the Times
do you actually follow the news, user?
it's not a mark against you if you don't, but if you do, the NY Times is as middle of the road and neutral as it gets
they are a little bit too right wing for my tastes which is why I balance them out by reading less biased material, such as Mondoweiss

Holy shit you guys, curb your autism. It's still just fast food burgers, you can still make a better burger than any of them with a little practice, and it still doesn't matter what coast you live on as long as it's not gulf of mexico or a lake.

>this shitposting

>urban shithole
How can you be seriously into food, yet despise the places where the good restaurants are located?

Liquid cheese on cheese fries?

Please leave

they're dying because they're irrelevant and for boomers.

the fact that you defend them shibboleths you as a new yorker

I don't despise Europe, though.

Also cooking >>>>>>> restaurants, cuck.

if it's fast food at shake shack then why did it take me 15 minutes to wait for my delicious burger?

>"food"
what they consider food, isn't
in during if you don't literally shotgun pitchers of HFCS 3 meals a day you're an elderly baby boomer

how fucking new

fast food has _always_ been an obvious proxy for region wars.

There are some seirously assblasted urban cuckolds in this thread right now.

>MTA bookmark
>WNYC bookmark
>eats at the original shake shack once a month
Gee, what gave that one away
You must of lurnd that in skewl, uncle cleetus
Yeeehawww, lurning is fun!

>he literally lives in a concrete jungle
>he pays out the nose for a 50 sqft apartment
>surrounded by noise, urban youth and crime
>he attempts to justify his existence with trendy fast food
>he is actually so subhuman he cannot even cook

is there a lower form of life?

Agreed. I'm more into cooking than I am going out to restaurants. But going out to eat at good places not only reinforces the standards I hold my own cooking to while providing me with inspiration for new things I want to cook. And being able to choose on the spur of the moment between hundreds of places is is a real nice luxury to have. Not to mention easily being able to pick up just about any ingredient (no matter how "exotic") you could want. That's cool, too.

Shitposting in every thread with no blurred lines save for a slight change of picture.
Time to take a break.

The reaction image? I haven't posted it in months, must be someone else

Because they fail at being fast food while not being that good.

t. califag

Nope. I just refuse to bandwagon mediocre chains.

Seems like a bad trade for an insanely high cost of living, and being forced to be a rentcuck living in a closet.

I won't even bring up your atrocious demographics, since that would just be rubbling your precious himalayan pink rock salt in the wounds

Nice try, but we've already laid down the lines of battle in this Regional War.

The only way you can prove yourself not a califag is to denounce In-And-Out

No problem if you're a texbro tho

illinois here, we have culver's and steak and shake and i honestly prefer culver's. better fries t b h

Not the guy you're arguing with, but I'll gladly denounce it and I was born and raised in California
It's a fast food burger, having your identity wrapped up in something like that is the most flyover thing I can imagine, and I can imagine a lot, having graduated from grinnell

Only had In-And-Out once, and I was drunk. Don't really remember any response to it so I'm going to say it's not all it's cracked up to be.

In fairness, those are two wildly different kinds of fries.

i had five guy's like two years ago and it was horrible. the fries were oversalted to the point where it just tasted like i was eating salt plain

>urban cuckolds

My cost of living is cheap. I bought a place in a not yet fashionable neighborhood. It's not all that big, but I costs me under a grand a month in mortgage and maintenance payments, and has doubled in value since I bought it. And food is cheap as fuck because I'm right neat Chinatown and several ethnic markets that sell food for way cheaper than the supermarket.

As for demographics I'm in a middle class neighborhood full of immigrants and young families. The only thing I'm missing is nightlife, and that's a 20 min subway ride away.

Overall I'm very happy with my choice.

>He's a liberal arts faggot from a flyover

>Your face when your neighborhood gets section 8'd and you're stuck hook line and sinker

Unless you are an ally citing a statement made by a bigot to make a point in support of the LGBT community, your use of the word "faggot" is problematic. Please delete this

>section 8
kek, my neighborhood is considered one of the hottest real estate markets in the country.

Why did this thread trigger so many people? I like OP for standing his ground.

nice blog where do i subscribe

>surrounded by non-whites and shitskins

>"High quality of living"

>standing his ground
Most of this thread is just the op posting "epic" reaction images

Sure thing lad ;^). And I make 300k/yr as a mathematician

>that 1 autistic fly-over state nigger ITT

>everywhere is actually blighted housing bubble moonscapes of half-finished mcmansions
It doesn't take a PhD in mathematics to identify the "next big neighborhood" in NYC 5-10 years out, cleetus

The city is constrained by geography and by access to existing mass transit lines

Even someone as stupid as you could make a killing on the NYC real estate market with a small pile of cash and the patience to wait

>he's still desperate to defend his insanely overpriced concrete jungle full of minorities

>He LITERALLY lives in q containment city

Coastie who doesn't live in a shithole like that reporting in

Come at me bro

That's what happens when you live in the sticks for too long. You lose the ability to understand that some people might be living much better lives than you and start denying that's even possible.

nah he killed you niggas and he's still going

>I-I didn't fuck up and invest into a trap

That desperation is shining through lad.

Can we see your reaction folder?

I'm not that guy, but he lives in Sunset Park. Pretty smart move, about the only thing smarter would have been Mott Haven a few years ago, but it's not too late if you've got $500k lying around

>Pretty smart move
tks

ITT : Made up stories

>Investing into NY when it's shrinking and Florida is rapidly overtaking it

lol

Enjoy your snow and cold though