Reminder that fast food is a proxy for region wars

Reminder that fast food is a proxy for region wars.

>California = In-and-Out
>New York = Steak Shack
>Texas = Whataburger

Midwest represent

That's not Culver's

Faggot assed wannabe shit.

white castle was first and still is and will always be better than that southern knockoff

eat shit, Cleetus

I went to Atlanta and around the south this summer and tried that 3 times. It isn't anything to be proud of but it somehow went well with alcohol. I like whataburger, it's delicious while your sober.

The little burgers are whatever. What you have to get is the chili cheese pups.
>implying first means absolutely anything
White Castle is shit and your part of the country is shit.

>his region is infested with minorities

having fun sharecropping and boiling peanuts there m8?

try not to lynch anyone on the way home

East coast, coming through.

Krystal sucks compared to Castles, you fucking mong.

The beautiful thing is while there's a lot of shitty things about being in the South. There are redeeming qualities, unlike the shitshow that's the midwest.

Oh, btw, thanks for fucking up with the automotive industry and growing our economy down here.

Literally doesn't. The stupid square burgers taste essentially identical, Krystal's fries are better, and Krystal's actually has a menu that gives you choice. Hell, their burger burgers are some of the better ones in fast food (won't claim the best, but they're no slouch).

White Castle is shit.

>he has a state income tax

less money for food
less money for everything.

Why do the best states in the union have no state income tax, bros?

>tfw you live on the coast with a nice climate

>tfw you do not live in a containment city full of urban youth

Companies are attracted to the south because of the shitty labor laws and suppressed wages

That's like a Cambodian bragging about a new Nike factory you dumbass

>southern education

>implying the government somehow runs for free

I bet you like paying fees for everything else, dumbass

>he has to deal with cold and snow

Damn, I'm sorry that it hurts you so much that I have a 2500 square foot home on 10 acres of lakefront property (2 hour drive from the beach btw), because we know it's a retarded idea to be a CBA state. I mean, Ford having to keep someone on the payroll at more than $30/hour to clean two toilets that no one used a day for 40 hours a week because letting guys like him retire would have literally bankrupted them really worked out well for Michigan didn't it? And what was that deal with the Wisconsin teachers union a few years back?

I mean, it's kinda funny that you think there aren't RTW states in the midwest too, or that there are significant differences in labor laws when we're all governed by federal law, but yeah, gotta love that education you got.

based southernbro

Never even heard of that place in Illinois

My grandfather owns thousands of acres of mountains in a third world country, and a large walled compound in the capital of said country, with separate houses for the servants, a house for the cars, etc

He lives like a mini-dictator, I could move there too and get a sinecure in some government ministry based on his word alone, but I still prefer living somewhere that has a functioning government because, oh I dunno, living in a civilized country with low crime and decent infrastructure is pretty nice

Enjoy your nike factories

You're kinda slow aren't you?

I bet you're actually an Ohiofag who is so rightly ashamed of his shithole he claims Illinois.

>m-my family is third world dictators but i choose to live in the US

i've read a lot of made up stories on Veeky Forums, but this one takes the cake.

they are nonexistent in Chicago. I had to go to Georgia before I ever heard of it

t. buttmad rural poor white man

Actually about half the family still lives there, my mom went to grad school in the US and decided to stay

If you had gone to school, you would have probably noticed that students from third world countries tend to be stupidly rich, because the only kinds of people in those places either eat dirt and live in mud huts, or are part of the corrupt aristocracy

Obviously, the ones in mud huts do not travel abroad to study at universities, so those are not the ones you meet

>thread for regional chain bantz
>surprised by a chain existing in one region but not another

Crack baby?

So what you're saying is that you are not white, and likely not even close.

How'd you guess that, hoss?

t. assblasted nu-male living in a containment city full of minorities

Just confirming, some third world nations are psuedo-white but you did not attempt to damage control with them, so your tone is known at this point.

not confused, just explaining

I don't know why I even attempt actual conversation on this board anymore

>buttmad
nope
>rural
yup, can hit million population cities for the weekend at any point I choose to. Six figure population cities in an hour and a half to two hour drive. More fun to chill at the lake though.
>poor
Nah. I mean, I could make around 10% more by moving and doing the same job, but I'd end up paying around 40% more in cost of living for a much lower level home.
>white
Yup. What tipped you off? That I can use punctuation?
>man
No grills on the internet mang.

>pseudo-white
>damage control
Memes from /int/ are not real life, user.

Shibbolethed a non-white

>this thread salty af
>all over WC BTFO'ing Krystal's

>shibbolethed
Don't try to use "big words" you don't understand, user

>there are non-whites on Veeky Forums

Really makes you think

Must be a first for you. Don't strain yourself too hard, user

It's plain to see this was just a generic shitpost about regional stereotypes and historical poverty and economic conditions

But really, what's wrong with the occasional snack of boiled peanut? I like them other ways, but sometimes I just like them boiled.

Dick's is really the only burger placd it can call its own. It's alright. Now Ivar's... oh man.

Yeah, the same way Detroit is a thriving metropolis.

Btw, Krystal's has its own fleet of aircraft.

I don't understand how anons who don't live on the best coast can survive without animal fries.

f'real tho, if the item has some memetastic name, it's a shit item.

>d2g on Veeky Forums

>the only place White Castle is located is Detroit
Southern logic. BTW, tell me again where Krystal posts their health inspection scores?

>>the only place White Castle is located is Detroit
>Southern logic.
HAHAHAH, you're bitching about logic while saying that the post you replied to implied that?

Fuck me, you're an idiot.

I live in upstate ny and the only fast food joints around here are McDonald's and Taco Bell.

Am I really missing out on anything?

did you win your battle cup today senpai

The thing is, California isn't just In-N-Out. Del Taco, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr, Jack in the Box, El Pollo Loco, Baskin Robin's, Jamba Juice, and Panda Express are all from Cali. So, enjoy your "victory" over one thing, we have plenty to choose over here. Oh and by the way, we also have more sports champions than we know what to do with. I feel pity for those who have to feel pride in just one thing out of their region and nothing else.

You seem fixated on Detroit, like you envy them or something. It's not up to me to judge what problems you have. Nice strawman, though. Still waiting on those Krystal's health inspection reports.

Mentioning something once is a "fixation"?

You're doing a great job showing off that fancy edumacation there Yank.

>fixation and such, honestly
Ftfy, welcome back Angie

What?

And not a ironic/douchebaggy "what" but a "I don't have the first clue what you're trying to say" what.

Your salt is just...well...let's just say you put the Dead Sea to shame. Stay frosty, kid.

God, I am loving all this southern hick butthurt

Feels good to be from a civilized place

I hate how nobody on this board now has been here for longer than 6 months

I blame the mods for driving out all the good regulars, now all we have is mobile posters and crossboard scum

>buttmad enough to reply
ok

I was kind of thinking you were an asshole up until this post.
>Yup. What tipped you off? That I can use punctuation?
Brilliant.

Johnny Rockets is better than in-n-out

>My grandfather owns thousands of acres of mountains in a third world country
Jesus Christ, son, at least put some effort into it. Not even being able to name the country and just referring to it as a generic third world country made me think you were kidding up until the end of your post. You really did expect people to believe you, didn't you?

Ok, if you want let me narrow it down for you
>there are a lot of palm trees there
>it was colonized by a white country at one point
>it's poor
>government is completely useless and corrupt
>they've been run by a succession of violent strongmen and ineffectual puppet heads of state
>they have had trouble with leftist armed groups, sometimes real, mostly just a way of getting the army free handouts from the US
>gini index is currently in the mid 40s
I can tell you've never set foot on a residential university campus because basically every dormitory has several kids like that. You've only ever met poor uneducated brown people, because you yourself are poor, and uneducated.

>North Carolina = Bojangles
I seriously pity those who will never enjoy a piece of Bojangles chicken

>I can tell you've never set foot on a residential university campus because basically every dormitory has several kids like that. You've only ever met poor uneducated brown people, because you yourself are poor, and uneducated.
This was completely unrelated to the rest of your post. Are you ok?

It's extremely related though. Most of those kids end up going back to their home countries. I was friends with a kid whose dad was later president of their little shit country. My family is pretty pleb in the grand scheme of things, the best I can do is some shitty history books written by a subject matter expert that mention this or that ancestor in a footnote. There are no wikipedia articles about us.

The point is, you think it's a crazy outlandish troll post because you either went to a community college, or none at all. The US university system takes in all the rich kids from shitty third world countries, because they're better than the ones back home. Anyone who has been to a university that isn't complete garbage knows a few.

I have never been more convinced that North Carolina is a myth in my entire life.

Shake shack wins in a blind taste test. There's a bunch of them outside of new york, I've never actually eaten at the NY one, only florida ones.

honestly fuck culvers its trash

Greasy bland and soft. Leaves a film in your mouth.

not even compairable to other regional burgers

that shit is even below Bugerville in OR

>it's cold
>you wear more clothes
>it's hot
>can't bring the AC outside
>be a sweaty mess all day

:^)

The south is a spook.

Animal fries are really just okay. I'll only miss their burgers when I finally flee back to the east.

Also, to greater extents, Cane's and BJ's and Yardhouse. It'll be nice to get back to Friendly's zones, though. What's a good local chain around DC?

Canada represent.

I liked it. Nothing to really stand out, but it's p. gud and a nice changeup from the regular fast food stand-ins.

Dont worry friend, they have Yardhouse on the east cost. I have been to one in Boston, VA , and SC.

What exactly would you miss about this place? They have good beer selection, but everything seems like over-priced tourist food

Kansas = Spangles

>North Carolina
It's such a terrible state that it would take more than tasty fried chicken for me to consider returning.