ITT

We post random.things we do while eating.
>I bite goldfish crackers in half down the seam. I have to do it to every single one.

after i chew my food i swallow it

I always bite off all the chocolate glaze before eating the insides of ice cream like this.

I agree with your sentiment dude, but:
>while eating

I prefer to eat while standing for some reason.

I bite popcorn in half so I can enjoy the crunchy superior part of seperarely, then I eat the fluffy part

>schizophrenia: the post

Skin grapes with my teeth and eat the skin first, then eat the flesh alone.

Are you me

I'll add basil and oregano to Little Caesars so it tastes a little better.

I thought I was the only one!

Same OP. Also
>Bite the peanut in half, eat the nuts inside, suck on the shells a bit after that to savor the salt, then chew and swallow
>Used to do the same for sunflower seeds until the infamous day I took the worst shit of my life
>I also put caesar dressing on EVERY salad. No exceptions.

I eat all my food with a tea spoon. I also use it to sip hot drinks and when drinking wine.

Youre a madman. Are you an ex-SEAL?

I lick tortilla chips on both sides to get all the salt before eating them.
I have never done this in public.

Doesnt this make them soggy?

Every single time I eat a twin, I suck it until there's no chocolate left, and then I chew the shortbread cookies inside and it's fucking good.

I mean, I don't slobber on them. I just lick them lightly.
Do you have like a cow tongue?

You sound like a disgusting individual to be around.

No. No i dont have a cow tongue.

Well, then you should be able to lick tortilla chips lightly to get salt off without making them soggy.

yes

But then the chip will be bland.

I always have them do an enema first but whatever floats your boat I guess

That explains it.

I often stand on my porch and eat while looking out on things

I wish i had a comfy porch.....
>livin that apt life

I eat the tops of the strawberries.

Sometimes I chew food then spit it out, usually desserts

But you will have the lovely taste of salt *in your mouth* as you begin to consume the chip.

Seems like a mind fuck

I'd rather live in an apartment honestly but you get way more house for the same money here if you can deal with adding 10 minutes for drive to work

I prefer the stem end of pickled okra. I wish i could just have a jar of just the ends.

Wanna trade?

Chewing and spitting is very common amongst people with eating disorders.

Do you swallow cummies?

I probably would

>entire upstairs is empty draining money
>yard work every damn week
>unexpected annoying costs

This is a disgusting comment. Please delete

Get a flatmate

>flatmate

Get a houseboy

Get the houseboy to deal with the cummies then

>houseboy

I eat folded one-slice sandwiches. I always eat all the way around the crust first.

MADMAN/10

i walk around and eat along with standing, sometimes i put my food down for a bit and just pace. am i retarded?

Daddy

Yes. Thats a definite sign of retardation. Doctors usually ask this when evaluating patients to judge their retardation levels.

>daddy

I always peel the cheese off pizza before enjoying the delicious tomato bread with some chili flakes and a bit of fake parmesan dust.

I use a sharp knife to split a coffee crisp into 3 layers and eat each one separately.

I've been doing this much longer than the deconstructed food meme has been around.

What do you need, son?

When I eat Pringles, I gum them with my lips as I put them in my mouth so when I'm done with them I can lick my lips and get a shit load of flavouring

The autists must stay away from knives.

Clearly not, retard.

Me too, they taste better separately than together

why would being a navy seal make you eat out of tiny spoons??