Qash

Who here comfy as fuck? AMA coming soon. This shit is going to skyrocket.

have you even used qryptos? possibly the worst exchange experience. And i actually kind of like etherdelta

I'm holding as says qryptos gives me some worries about the world book. It really is shit. I'm optimistic though and expecting a pretty safe x10 by EOY

I hope so since I bought in at $2

I'm predicting it to be around $10 EOY. At that point it'll still only be a discount token for. If you hold for 2 years though you'll be in a great position if things go to plan.

yeah I used to own qash, looked into the investors and it could definitely moon. but damn, when I picked up some sphtx on qryptos it was total shit.

> muh world book

Qryptos doesn’t = world book.
LIQUID is the WB platform that is going to be on ALL the teir 1 exchanges. I don’t understand why ppl don’t get this, we are not worthy of this fucking gem.

Pity their exchange is even worse than Coss and that is saying something.

Why would any exchanges list a competitive coin?

We're not retarded, we know it's not. But if one of their platforms is shit it creates some concern about if they can deliver on the liquid platform.

I really don’t think most ppl do. The partnerships with finex/binance alone, not counting all the others being worked on, ensure the success of this token. As long as the WB can handle the volume, I seriously think $50 EOY is not far fetched.

I'm not comfy but I'm not selling

this shit is going to have masternodes, right guys?

how many you think itll be? holding 17k here

Whitepaper says the QASH blockchain will have node management. But that's not until Q2 2019. For now it's just a discount erc20 token.

Im still holding. Swore I wont touch whatever I put on my Trezor.
Doesn't mean I'm comfy, though. Lost so much money on this shit.

and It seems silly to speculate about how much it'll be given it's over a year away.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DOES NOT HOLD QASH

Been holding qash for a while now. Hasn't been doing much in the short term but I'm holding on for the long term. Hoping for a 10x or more eoy.

They have no such partnership with Binance. It was revoked, and they were supposed to list QASH in exchange for them listing BNB, and they declined.

Not revoked and not declined. BNB hasn’t passed Japanese regulations, it had nothing to do with mike and Qash, and it’s still not out of the question. Check Binances wallet on etherscan, they hold 250k Qash.
Stay poor homie, this is the most professional coin in crypto.

What are the chances of BNB passing Japanese regulations?

I'm not that comfy desu, sitting on roughly 5k Qash. Need to see if that AMA will actually give us something relevant. I'll be annoyed if we don't get a release date.

It's a discount token, nothing more than that, with a fucking huge supply, most of which is unreleased as of now

It's a discount token for now. It'll be it's own coin with different applications in 2019.

Idk but I imagine binance would’ve dumped their Qash bags if they had no intention of using LIQUID. And they’ve stated by end of Q1 at the latest for the release.

That is not true, see their website..

You sure?

This won't be a factor for another year+ when they release the QASH blockchain the token has no utility until then so you might as well put your mone in other crypto until then

Korean jew loves this one

It starts off as just a discount token.