My ENTIRE life depends on crypto going up

My ENTIRE life depends on crypto going up.
I have horrible rare health problems that I need to pay money for to cure. I live in Canada and our healthcare system sucks. I work 6 days a week at a wageslave job, just waiting, waiting for the market to go up.
I only need $85k then I will be free.

I have $3000 in jibrel.
Am I gonna make it?

What kind of health condition do you have that you can still wagie?

but i though Canada's healthcare system was far superior to the usa

just die faggot nobody will miss you

Same desu. Good luck friend, we're going to need it. 2018 should be a good year, just try not to let the temporary dips get you too depressed. And of course ignore the autists on Veeky Forums and all of their fud. Have hope. We're going to make it.

Really bad ocd, brain fog, bad anxiety, memory problems, all of these food intolerances, extreme mental fatigue.

I get by with lots of caffeine.

Money can cure that? I need surgery. How about you?

Thanks user.
Appreciated.
When do you think the market will go up again?

I have to travel around the world to get all of these experimental treatments.

What kind of surgery?

so you have autism? there's no cure.

This entire year. It just takes patience and ignoring short term trends, although if you're holding Jibrel I'm not sure you can do that. Bitcoins been steadily recovering, so, it's happening.

I'm not really sure that will help you, but at least the travel might be refreshing. I really do wish you luck though, and hope you find happiness and comfort somewhere.

Oh user, Leafland will let him die while he waits in line.

just all in link and stay alive for 4 years, 100k per coin

Consider LDA (low dose allergens). Read about it. Basically an allergy shot every 2 months for a year or so until symptoms are gone completely. Only 1 shot in for me and acne disappeared almost immediately. I tested very allergic to all inhalent allergens and I was very allergic to some food. For me it's 200 USD every shot.

Also, I really hope you make it with your 3k in Jibrel bro. I don't know much about Jibrel, but it sounds like shit to me.

NULS, CPChain, HPB, TRAC, AMB, OST, VEN/VET. Those are my picks. You will not make it until market is bullish again though.

You fuckhead i actually felt sorry for you and thought you had a fucked up type of cancer, fuck off cunt

I'll give you 2 eth and pay for your flight if you come to Florida and suck my cock. We could probably go to the beach too

Thanks for the support user.

What should I put my money in instead of jibrel?
And why?

I'm just skeptical of Jibrel and don't consider it a comfy hold. I don't really have much against it. I have bad anxiety too, but yours is probably even worse than mine, so I'd choose comfy coins rather than slight gambles unless you're actually really fine with it. Just try not to listen to too much shilling on Veeky Forums, a lot of them aren't in your own best interest.

Sell it, go in 5k AMB and 10k TRAC

i posted about this a few days ago, but fuck it;
you have (or have had) dental amalgam fillings? the silver ones?
bottom line is, mercury can ruthlessly destroy the fuck out of you—and being half mercury, these things constantly release it
the quantity is significant; 4.5 to 22 micrograms daily, per filling, *right into your fucking mouth*
elemental mercury vapor can penetrate all sorts of shit—including muscle tissue—no problem
the majority of this shit never, ever fucking leaves your body; mercury is highly bioaccumulative
to my understanding, it's because the body's only means of excreting it (running through the kidneys) fucking fails completely after dealing with all but background quantities of it

anyway; if you've had these bitches in your face at some point, buy emeramide (also known as bdth2, nbmi, or irminix)
i've taken almost five grams of it over the past few months, and i'm getting more soon
i was a penniless fuck when i bought it
happy to say that it works like fucking magical pixie dust, though; every time i moved an inch, at least one thing somewhere in my body was fucking snapping or twitching or what have you
i also don't feel like i'm collapsing mentally anymore
holy fuck; sometimes, i even feel fucking awesome
like, HOLY FUCK
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER GET TO, EVER AGAIN

but here i am
doing better

had, like, over six fucking amalgam fillings drilled out all at once with no protective shit at all by some stupid fucking cunt retard dentist when i was 15
absolutely fucking destroyed me
it felt like i had to be where life was in order to keep alive, but i was fucking terrified of anything and everything
the sunset made me want to kill myself
the sunrise made me want to kill myself
the mental decline was fucking obvious
fighting it was like climbing a wall from the inside of an 80° angle

and
i didn't even know what was doing it at the time
it's so hard to describe it
it was so hard to describe it
the relentless, brain-shattering headaches, every fucking day
the fucking useless parents, telling you that you're faking it
as if it were all in your head

HAHAHA
YEAH
I'M JUST MAKING IT UP
FOR FUN
I'M JUST WASTING AWAY MY LIFE AND TIME, WATCHING MY PASSIONS AND INTERESTS DISINTEGRATE TO TIME AND NEGLECT
FOR FUCKING FUN
YOU INSOLENT BASTARDS

>7986343
kek
ok you made me laugh OP,(you)

Nigger I have epilepsy if I can do it without relying on disability so can you

We have the best health care you can ask for. Hope your indian coin goes to 0 faggot

I only have 2k in Jibrel so you're doing better than me and I actually need actual help.

first time i felt sympathy for someone on this board and you ruined it by claiming this faggot slew of grievances as your illness. fuck off and die, fag

Fuck, I'm sorry to hear that man. Must be shitty when people don't even believe your condition. I hope you make it brother.

>I live in Canada

I was out at this point. Stop being selfish and die.

Hi user
I've went down that route
I had my fillings removed.
Ive done dmps and edta and nac.

They worked slightly but after a certain point I didn't get any more relief

I'm at work right now so I'm typing this fast.

Thanks for that drug user I'm going to Google the shit out of it tonight.

Thanks user

bro i hope you're not shilling snake oil, i hace the same fucking problem and doctors keep telling me it's a "sinus infection" or "allergies", and when the CT scans, allergy tests, cultures come back, there is nothing to see. antibiotics don't do shit, steroids don't do shit, antihistamines do nothing. fucking doctors have started telling me to stop drinking (haven't drank for over a year because of this fucking bullshit) and get more exercise (i used to lift 3 days a week and yoga the rest, now I just do yoga because lifting destroys me). i'm so tired of paying stupid fucks to tell me the same shit i've heard for a year straight. FUCK please tell me emeramide will work and you aren't trolling god damnit

Also what website did you order it from?
Thanks user

and what was your dose protocol?

>t . nonwhite migrant

You are falling for a Jibrel shill retards

OP ARE YOU THERE? I FOUND THE CURE!!!!! Just fill this form out and youll be right champion. Hang in there OP

user it's funny, I know of many cures for various diseases that mainstream medicine doesn't know about

I just can't afford them

Google gcmaf and hydrogen water if you're curious