Do you even $20 fill up?

do you even $20 fill up?

kfc gravy switched to being made with knorr recently and its fucking horrific now

yeah. that chicken skin is so good.

That's sad I remember their gravy being really good. Why did they change it?

wtf the gravy was the bastion bastion of hope they had.

OP here. The bucket looks like it's filled to the brim with chicken. It's not. I got a family fill up today. You only get 8 pieces, two of which are drumsticks and two of which are wings. The meal displayed in the picture would run about $50. Total bullshit.

The local popeye's has a constant 22 pc for $20 special, so I'm not paying the same for 8pcs of inferior chicken and some sides.

>KFCrap
Superior chicken place coming through

While that is true it is like saying the athlete who uses drugs is superior. Popeyes douses their food with trans fat so it is no wonder they taste better.

I wish I would stop craving them.

It's a whole chicken lardass.

$$$

You can save a tenth of a penny bulking up the gravy with a flavour additive. Do it ten or fifteen million times in a year and someone gets a performance bonus

Now now don't be that way. They can both be wrong.

It is still bullshit in OP's pick. To fill a bucket of that size would take several chickens, not one.

That is very true. Part of the madness of shorting profits now to the retardation of profits later.

As it is I can use a dehydrated pouch of potatoes now that taste better then the stuff at KFC. If the gravy is shit, why would I bother?

"Family" fill up

That's shit then, I get like 8 pieces of fried chicken for 5 bucks at winco

KFC over here in Socal sucks anyway

not my popeyes, im in california where you cannot sell prepared food with transfats

I would say i'd rather eat a bucket of shit but KFC actually is a bucket of shit so i'll just say no thank you.

Well I don't have a family so...

CA here too, you make a good point. It is the best chicken chain I know of.

theres this cute girl at the one nearby my house, do you think going there and getting a fill up she will like me?

KFC is for the plebs. Real men choose Publix.

>tfw u bite into juicy publix fried chicken breast

KFC is shit. As a resident of the people republic of kalifornia, Popeyes is my go to, although, rumors are swirling that Bojangles is going to begin expanding...

...it tastes like drinking 7/11?

I get my fried chicken from safeway/raleys. Its dank.

Absolutely.
Do it. DO IT NOW.

>$20 fill up
I hope you're feeding a family with that and not eating it alone like a lardass.
$5 fill up is pretty legit tho.

Wish we had a publix here. That looks way better than KFC.

KFC is run by Yum brands, one of the stingiest companies in America. If you go eat at one of their brands, you can pretty much expect to be screwed over each time.

That said, even without considering price/value, KFC has really shitty chicken. It's pretty much at the bottom of my list, way behind concepts like Popeyes, PDQ and Chik Fil-a.

Naw, nearest KFC is 72 miles out.

KFC australia recently started a 24 for $20 nuggets thing, but theres no kfc within a 20k radius of where i live, and mcdonalds nuggets are fairly better.

It's 24 nuggets for $10 retard, and McDonalds has the same thing