Millionaire at 22

>millionaire at 22
>eats mcdonalds and popeyes instead of grassfed filet
>works out in a public gym
>has an awful house that is falling apart and still has his bed on the floor
>wears awful clothes instead of bespoke brioni athleisure
>lives in the middle of nowhere instead of NYC
>literally has black mold in his house that he hasnt dealt with and is slowly killing him

Whats his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1TX3ZfY.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who. Also everything you just said would be a giant red flag hes not actually a millionaire lmao. He also looks like a 4 year old with a mans body

isnt he literally autistic? also im jealous of his gf

he def is. he is a really big twitch streamer and I think former pro lol player

nobody gives a fuck you twerp
get a life

this guy is a faggot lol all of his fanbase are literal high schoolers

I'm worth 500k @21 and I'm just like him. Also buy Chainlink

195iq

he's a famous twitch streamer that pulls 20-30k consistent viewers and has massive youtube channel

he's probably a multi-millionaire

>lol
faggot confirmed

race is real, user. he’s half black

LA CREATURA DEL CHUBACABRA

BLACK CHAD

Look at those lips though, kinda hot guys. Why hate on him, and look at those muscles.

idk about that

BRAD

wtf is that shit on her lat. 1/10 would not smash

The amount twitch streamers get paid has been grwatly over estimated

The top ranking, tyler1, qtpie etc make 700k with partnerhsips plus utube money a year after taxes at most

Thats 700k after 1 whole year

Have you been to NYC?

you're gay if you wouldnt fuck this. Idk how this literal autist with a push in skull got her

TYLER MOTHER FUCKING 1

He isnt dumb. He is saving instead of living under the false assumpti9n his high income is guaranteed to last forever. If he can stay relevant for 5 more years he has made it.
Also
>bed on the floor
Every man would do this if it wasnt for women.

He has one million subscribers+ I think to be a subscriber it's 5-10$?????

He get's half of that paid monthly.

marijuana is the problem

Proof hes a millionaire? I could see it because hes frugal as fuck, what sponsors does he have and does he play sponsored games regularly? Whats his average viewer attendance

because you're not mentally strong enough to handle a 10, you put other males above you and wonder how they get pussy l0l

He has 32k Twitch subs = $96k/month = $1.1 Million/year. Plus Donations. Plus Sponsors. Plus his youtube channel that gets millions of views weekly.

Ew but she has his jizz inside of her, why would you want to fuck something dirty?

How the fuck does that bald ogre looking manlet get this thot?

I'm happy for this guy. What you see is what you get with Tyler1 (besides the machismo act which is all in good fun).

The dude's a hillbilly and a bully, but he's never pretended to be otherwise. I respect him and QT Pie for what they've done for the Twitch community

Ballin. Doesnt he have his own preworkout supp

This.

If it weren't for women I'd likely be living in my own filth, picking my nose and wiping it on the walls, and leaving toilet paper rolls and jizz tissues all over my room. Oh wait I already do that.

this. too many cucks here

loltyler1dotcomdiscountcodealpha

>a bunch of soyboys circle jerk about some fag that plays video games

its bad enough actually playing video games yourself, thats some absolute beta male shit but watching someone else play video games and then paying them for the privileged by donating might be the most soy thing you can do on the internet. Imagine telling any female your hobbies include watching other grown man play video games lmao, absolutely pathetic

if we already browse this website, it's too late for us desu.

What game does he play?

She isn't thicc enough

unironically this.
can you imagine telling your kids in the future, "yeah i donated to someone richer than me for some fucking recognition"
top fucking kek.

imagine finding a female that doesn't judge you for the shit you enjoy and accepts and loves you for who you are

girls built like that are disgusting. ass is gross females shit from there.

A nice pair of white woman legs is so so so much better than that crap.

>not being able to appreciate life free from material considerations
I pity you OP.

i agree user

>a nice pair of white woman legs

Never going to happen. Would you date a girl 300lbs with terrible breath that likes making mud sandcastles in her freetime? Why not, why not love her for who she is, she might be a kind person!?? People dont want to date losers, guys who watch video games being played by other people are losers

that's literally what I would do if I got rich, change nothing except quiting education and wagecucking, just do things I consider entertaining

no i wouldn't but someone else might. thats my point

>Idk how this literal autist with a push in skull got her

$$$$$$$$$$

those are shit tier legs wtf just straight sticks. Does she even have calves?

you'll never get that because you're worthless

right so you can be shallow but girls shouldnt be when it comes to you? seems perfectly reasonable lmao

R8 my dream girl... how do i get her bros

Why do brits look like this and how common is it? I want serious answers. Every time I see deformed women like this posted I can immediately tell they are british. Is this why the prince has to marry a foreign nigger? The first princes' wife looks pretty good.

shes a hottie but there's nothing going on in her eyes. Try to have a conversation about ETH with her and see what she has to contribute.

because she hides her face and man jaw in every pic lol

Looks like a bootleg Kardashian. Tell her you're a rapper while looking as niggerish as possible, that should do it.

you have terrible taste. neck yourself fag

man maisie is actually pretty decent desu, she has a pretty nice body, killer legs, and her face can look kinda pretty if she has a decent outfit/makeup

g8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

>athleisure
someone should invent a system in which i can put crypto towards the automated, immutable, and very, very painful and prolonged murder of people who use certain words

lmao she lost like 5 points comparing this pic and the one i posted

that thing is not a human being

I'm only talking about the face. Slags or w/e you call them can have nice bodies, but the face is always a dead giveaway. I've been attracted to unorthodox looking women before too, but please don't try to tell me this is face is good looking. I guess maybe for a brit it is, I don't know, that's why I was asking how common it is. I'm not even trying to bash british people per se, I'm genuinely curious about this phenomenon.

My kind of girl, cute face, small boobs, big ass, nice feet, curvy but skinny. I miss my ex's body.

yeah I guess you're right user. I find her fairly attractive but she is definitely not good looking in an orthodox sense.

>cankles

>small boobs
user get the fuck out of here

sounds like your average bizlet, except for the millonaire part

>bed on floor
this was me until I ironically decided to be more degenerate and put my tv in front of my bed. The TV stand I bought was way too tall to keep the bed on the floor and I had to get a platform.
(((amazon))) always wins in the end

There is nothing wrong with having a crush on someone that looks a little different. Just don't piss on my face and tell me it's raining. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, user. Keep doing what makes you happy, we're all going to make it.

Do any of you guys have a different ideal body type for what you would consider someone you would find pretty/beautiful vs someone you would want to fuck

This pic always makes me diamonds but after I were to cum I wouldnt find her that attractive

drunkguyprojectilepuke.jpg

>after I were to cum I wouldnt find her that attractive
happens with everyone user

no that's not what I really meant. I know that everyone goes through that drop in arousal after they cum but I mean I would find her extra unattractive compared to a women who I saw as very beautiful .

Like women have a really thick fat ass and thighs like her makes me really horny but she isn't what I would think of as beautiul

thats cause not cumming for a long time makes you so horny you find even this fatty hot, and that goes away fast when you cum. If the girl was really beautiful you'd still find her attractive after cumming and could even go for round 2. Not the case with fatties

As a burger mutt I have no idea why people find this offensive, which is probably why you never get a response to it.

I guess the reason you think it would be offensive is MUH PURE BLOODLINE

Is that it? I think Emma Stone, for example, is gorgeous, but I think if I had the option I'd rather bury my face between the fatties legs and into her ass before i'd want to have sex with Emma Stone, but I still will always think she is beautiful, especially when she dresses like pic related

>el goblino
>la abominacion
>luz extinguida

No different to watcing other people play sport and following every aspect of their personal life. Or watching other women be famous and following every aspect of their personal life.
New generation really likes video games. Just how it is.

La creatura..

el ogro de los americas

you guys think its too late to make it big in the streaming world? I'm a personable enough autist who could relate enough to twitch tards to keep em engaged.

your best bet is to either find a solid niche game that has just come out, or to go turbo autist and do irl streaming and follow around ice and andy until people notice you

or get a gf that will flash her tits

never pro lol player

then you prefer the fatties, simple as that

Thats decent advice. Cheers boss.

bed on the floor is kino tho, ultimate back support, never makes any noise, easier to change sheets

fuck man, I feel too ashamed to be dating fatties.

my ex had some really thick thighs that I loved burrying my head between and a kinda big belly that i liked to hold and big titties, but I never liked her meeting my friends because i felt embarrassed which is kinda a dick thing to say. She wasn't really fat but she was probably like 15 pounds over weight.

it's for thirsty faggots who want a sense of community and get off on pseudo adopting nerds. disgusting.

I feel sorry for successful Twitch streamers, they're a perfect example of how money can ruin an ordinary guy beyond repair.

i.imgur.com/1TX3ZfY.png

would ignore

Moar. Preferable bent over and with dat ass rippling from the last thrust.

His fucking face says it all.

el abominacion...
memes aside, why do you americans worship the ugliest motherfuckers?

Well I don't feel comfortable with fat girls, but I feel comfortable with a more evened out girl. Not too skinny not too fat.

That's exactly what my body type is as well. So usually you just search for what suits you best I guess.

He's not retarded like you are

>implying kripp was ever ordinary

Honestly, senpai, to be honest, the only thing gayer than caring what another man does with his money is caring about how he dresses or works out.

So...yeah bro...

She looks like pic related, but would give my left nut to smash