Buy taco bell

>buy taco bell
>get the large cup combo
>fill the cup with diablo sauce and put a handful into the bag as well
>pour the sauce into the cup and go back into taco bell to get my drink
Does anyone else do this? Taco Bell sauce goes well on everything but it seems like a waste to pay $3 for a bottle.

>seems like a waste to pay $3 for a bottle.
I guess you could take home some rolls of toilet paper from the bathroom while you're there too. Seems like a waste to assume that you are supposed to take a reasonable amount of something to enjoy your meal and then after that it's stealing, right? What about if you need toilet paper later?Shouldn't they buy it for you? It's $10 a multipack.

So you're saying you drink hot sauce mixed with your drink? What?

They don't sell Diablo in stores. They started selling Fire iirc, they need something TB-exclusive to keep drawing people in.
Selling Baja and making Sangrita Blast the TB exclusive was a mistake, good think it was limited edition.

Anyways, don't fucking do this, just load the bag up with sauce. The sauce is free. Nobody is going to stop you. It's self-limiting, they won't give you more sauce than what's in the bin.

Anyone who goes to Taco Bell and doesn't order pic related needs to be euthanized like the animals they are

i mean i pour the sauce packets into my bag. i do this with hotdogs at sams club too but i didn't go back to fill up my drink witht his one.

I dont even understand what you hope to accomplish by posting this picture over and over and over again

this guy knows

You think there is only one person posting this image, newfag?
There are many of us. We're like those guys with the gold plated masks on Game of Thrones
We are legion

>go to del taco
>order macho fries, they put them in a cup
>dump fries on tray
>fill cup with soda

Only got caught once and I complained to corporate after because she called me a spic....she got fired immediately

Taco Bell is a vessel for hot sauce. Each bite must have a packet, be it verde, hot, or diablo. But even I find that just excessive.

Seek help, OP.

>we
>LEGION

That phrase has been used on /b/ circa 2008, newfag.

Your Freud is showing.

weird, I have never seen that purple package before. Didn't even know it existed

>Circa 2008

Try 2006

Doesn't anymore. I'd take their chipolte (branded as fire-roasted) over their diablo any day. Wish they'd kept the volcano sauce on the menu too, but it seems that Taco Bell is in the business of yanking good items off the menu whereas their mainstays are quite mediocre.

Yeah, and anyone with any amount of self awareness stopped using it after those faggots in the masks started their IRL spergfests. Chanology and the whole "Anonymous" movement was the absolute worst thing to happen to Veeky Forums, and anyone who uses "We are legion" unironically in 2016 is either a newfag trying to fit in or literally autistic.

Shut up Snax, nobody wants you back.

Yep, but so was that scooby doo tumbleresque reddit post, so I felt it was apt to point it out.

Sounds like it just hit a little too close to home, friend.

Not sure what exactly you're talking about, but I feel compelled to respond.

polite sage

You're a fucking idiot

wat? that looks like shit.

>We are legion
super cringe

Thanks, my good man. Beer's on me next time.