Which wodka is best wodka?

which wodka is best wodka?

I'm a tequila guy, patron thank you. should I even bother with wodka, or just stick to what I know? thanks for your advice, just wanting to expand my horizons.

>OP probably drinks silver patron

Dude, just order vodka while out one time. See if you like it. Or risk buying a bottle. That's how trying new things works. Or yea, stick to what you know.

>I'm a tequila guy,
>patron thank you.
Gross

and the way Veeky Forums works is you ask advice and friendly anons give their experience, you obsequious cunt.

an ex who preferred patron over vodka said this was perfectly acceptable. It is my top shelf stuff.

Why do you keep saying wodka

Chopin
Or Stoli if youre feeling cheeki breeki

>>buying a literal admixture of ethanol and water
>>called liquor just so the slavs can feel cheeki

Listen to this guy

Try whiskey, vodka is for faygos.

>wodka

Fuck you poljak gnoju

Stolichnaya
Absolute
Ketel 1
Russian Standard

You'll be well served by any of these and they aren't to pricey. Never buy bottom shelf stuff it'll be about as tasty as a bottle of nail polish remover.

Have you considered quitting drinking?

It depends on where you live, why you're drinking vodka, and how you're going to drink it.

For example, if you're just the kind of guy that mixes vodka into other shit and lives near a costco that has a liquor store, Kirkland vodka mixes excellently for a relatively low price point.

I suspect you haven't been on Veeky Forums very long if you think that's how it works. Faggot.

stoli is the best mass market vodka

If mike likes it, I like it. Mostly I just don't get vodka though

I don't drink that much vodka and honestly think that they are pretty much the same as long as they have decent distillation. Sobieski doesn't burn and is pretty cheap, so it is my go to vodka.

of all the vodkas I tried, russki standard is objectively the best. not the best vodka there is, I tried some highly expensive ones, but the gold standard is well the russki standard. I am russian by the way.

The only people who dislike Ciroc are people that dislike it because its owned by Diddy

>If mike likes it, I like it.
The mindset that ruined /tv/

Belvedere unfiltered or chopin are good
But bison grass stuff is also peng
Also stoli
Also avoid smirnoff

This thread is sponsored by Dan Akroyd

The "best vodkas" are filtered 9000 times through increasingly ridiculous substrates so that you don't have to taste the vodka.

That should tell you something.

>which wodka is best wodka?
In all seriousness, this: It's definitely tastes like vodka and has the same characteristic burn in your throat (well no shit of course it does it's alcohol), but Russian Standard has a really smooth and pleasant flavour compared to other vodkas. Best thing is that it's not one of the ultra-expensive ones.

>stoli
>cheeki breeki

Do you not remember the time the uh folded to fags and completely denied they were a russian company just to keep themselves in gay night clubs? Doesn't sound cheeki breeki to me.

Tito's is good

Most vodkas are safe bets if you avoid bottom shelf

i like monoplowa and luksusowa for the price

one is polish, one is austrian. both potato vodkas

also stolichnaya warm tastes good

smooth and tasty. actually have a taste. not some rubbing alcohol shit like Skol

Tito's, Reyka, Russki Standardt, Black Cow.

All good neat with one ice cube.