Why are bagel bites so appealing?

Why are bagel bites so appealing?

they taste like what a wet dog smells like

because it plays on everyone's fantasy which is being a giant and eating all the pizzas in a village.

bagel bites are culinary masterpieces, only appreciated by true master chefs.
To quote the official bagel bites culinary website
"
Amazing!
Posted 10/27/2015 6:10:42 PM by Dehshawn O'Brien
Bagel bites are such an awesome food! Great for a quick snack or dinner :)

Why did you change the sauce?
Posted 10/1/2015 11:58:32 PM by V
I hadn't had bagel bites in almost a year and I was so excited to get my hands on some again. I regret buying the bug box because this new sauce is horrendous. It's bitter and ruins my favorite snack! Please please please change the sauce back!!

Amazing
Posted 9/8/2015 4:51:17 PM by Anthony
I have been eating these since I was kid and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I buy a couple of 40-count boxes and keep them in the freezer at work for snacks and lunches. They are especially good when drizzled with some country-style french dressing.

Change the sauce
Posted 9/7/2015 2:53:36 AM by Anthony
The new sauce is absolutely horrible. I used to love Bagel Bites but now with this new sauce, they're too sweet. It's like I'm eating candy. You should change it back to normal because people are refusing to buy your product until you do.

Go back to the original
Posted 4/9/2015 1:27:33 AM by Kevin
The new sauce tastes like straight tomato paste, please go back"

I recently bought them to eat with my brother to relive some 90s nostalgia.
>CUZ WHEN YOU HAVE PIZZA IN A BAGEL, YOU CAN HAVE PIZZA ANYTIME!!!

Or something like that. When we bit into them, it reminded us how even as shithead kids, we realized that these things sucked ass and stopped buying them.

I don't get why people cook anymore, It takes an hour to three hours when you can pop in these delicious mouth warmers in 4 mins.

You're right. Cooking has become an obsolete craft.

I mean, if you like human pet food, I guess.

Spotted the pretentious libcuck

I've tried a load of instant meals (including the higher end shit from Whole Foods/Trader Joes) and it all just doesn't taste right

I feel bad for people who eat that shit consistently

You have to cook it at the printed time. Following instructions is easy friend

Why are you here when you think pizza bagel bites are good and can't even cook? Go take your double bubble bullshit to some other shit-ass board.

classic anime post

Doesn't distract from the fact that it's just all around terrible food. I mean, if you've been conditioned to accept this processed dogfood as an acceptable meal, then kudos. But it's not good food.

>Le look at Le me
>I'm le better than le you xDDD

Fuck off retard

Knowing how to cook on a cooking board? Expecting that from fellow posters? Shocking, I know.

Seriously, if you want to learn to cook, stick around and contribute to the discussion. If you just want to shitpost about prepared meals and crowd out productive threads on the frontpage, then eat a bullet. Preferably a small caliber from the mouth up into the frontal lobe, so the EMTs can laugh at how you self lobotomized yourself and can't even kill himself properly.

They taste really good though.

I wholeheartedly disagree, my friend.

Ah yes the famous Bagel Bite, a classic symbol of conservatism

That's a long cat.

Pizza Rolls are superior to Bagel Bites

leave a comment in my web zone and ill send you one

This looks alot like my kitty cat.

They really aren't.

The thing I didn't like about bagel bites was hot sweet(and sometimes sour) the sauce was.
It was really off putting

this is probably true

>they taste like what a wet dog smells like

white people?

>Why are bagel bites so appealing?

They're not. They're automatically unappealing because they come pre-made in a box.