BTCP ZCL RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-and-Airdrops
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-and-Airdrops

Ernest, if you read me... sorry for doubting you pal

It's ogre. I'm fucked

so in a nutshell...not happening

So they supported BTG which is a pre-mine scam coin and had no working testnet at the time of support announcement. And now it's a big issue to support a a non-premine fork with a working testnet. I'm done with those faggots. No wonder they fell from 1st place to 8th.

fuck it, I am going to go full retard here, and double up my stack at these prices, and withdraw to zcl electrum wallet. That way I can export private key to claim my btcp immediately, and start transport to whoever is going to be listing (major exchange with high vol, such as HitBTC who just announced suppoort) If I cant sell the initial demand, then holding thru for 3 months unless opportunity to sell at 3m sats presents itself. fuck it man, everyones now scared of this coin, I think I am gonna buy more

fuck you tripfaggot im keeping my BTCP

but think about it anons. they supported fucking BTG 24 hours in advance which is a piece of shit. I have pretty good feeling there are higher up strings being pulled. Hmm what coin is most directly threatened by btcp? b fucking cash faggot. Ver and co do not want this one to rise and hope to nip it in the bud. With the levels of collusion with cuckbase and cnbc when cuck listed, I would not put it past them and their fortunes in the least. buying the blood hard, fuck it, I frankly no longer give a shit / fear because the btcp team is pretty solid, have delivered on all of their promises on time, etc etc

usually i think anons r too into conspiracy theories but ur logic makes sense.

I'm going to buy up the cheap ZCL tomorrow night when the last of the bag holders dump it and then begin my own BTCP bagholding.

kek this shitcoin isn't threatening anyone
delivered on their promises? the fork hasn't even happened yet

I thought like that for a while but this made me sell.. bitcoin "fork" was not a good sign in that note.

NO APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN FUCKEN DENIED. IF BITREX DOES NOT ANNOUNCE THEN IT IS BTCP TEAMS FAULT.

wallets updated, updates on major code implementation and fat transparency. testnet, everything upfront and ready for exchanges (its on the exchanges that aren't announcing support for the fork), commuinity driven. Transparent and on-time, no other fork has that shit. Hell BTG didnt even have a testnet at the time. obviously you are new though so its okay. you can get up to speed on ZCLs twitter from january onwards, it wont take long. You will see that shit is announced ahead of time, completed (oftentimes quickly) and the next thing announced etc. When things go not as planned, they say something. Then compare all the comms (and other devs communications in reddit, etc) with the other forks, you'll see a stark difference that will become clear in the long run. but stay poor and keep running with the herd mentality

I am guessing Bittrex wont support the fork, but will list Bitcoin Private

phew, dodged a bullet by selling yesterday

Why do you keep reposting this 2 year old page?

Idiots relying on exchanges for forked coins. Bittrex steals all the forks and dividends, why they fuck would you ever keep your shit on their?

>brainlets

This fucking notice is a blanket statement thats been up since 2/26/2017

I feel like this is coordinated FUD

maybe just ignored lol

>2017

DUDEEEEE READ THE FUCKING BOTTOM DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT SAYS UPDATED TO FEBRUARY 2018