Why I don't daytrade

it's just too much work. the amount of effort required to find the next leg up or pick the right exit point for a short is just exhausting. I can't manage more than one or two trades max a week and if I enter a trade knowing that I'll have to exit within the week its so stressful that I just don't bother

cool story bro

cool story bro

cool story bro

cool story bro

Buena historia hermano

Cool story bro

nah you're just lazy and stupid

I'm sure I'm making around 100 trades a week, give or take

also making around 100 times more money than you, so it's definitely worth it

Called a bot faggot otherwise I would of quit this game. For personal reasons I just can't quit.

Being up $300 doesn't make you a master trader, faggot.

I dont day trade because im terrible at it, and have horrible luck.

Most of the time i lose money.

WAHHHHH my pajeet coins don't give me 100x gains on the week, and I have to do actual work trading. WAHHHHH

Tbh if you spent the time you do day trading working a real job. And just put some of your earnings into more long term holds you'd make more money.

What are some long term holds? Also by long term you talking 1 year plus?

Day trading is easy as fuck

How much effort do you put into day trading?

IDK?Crypto exclusively? Im holding ZRX Eth and ICX. By long term I just mean not day trading ride it out take profits adapt to news. But don't spend all day trying to catch every swing or TA or blah blah blah. Im not telling you how to hold specifically. But just make a portfolio with Modern Portfolio theory and hold. You can make money day trading but the opportunity cost is way to high for most people.

>larpfolio

lmao post your wallet fag

All day everyday. Basically dropped everything. It's lamboland or bust

i generally dont have many losses in crypto as im not a retarded bagholder who buys at the top and never sells and moves on, but most of my losses comes from trying to daytrade in bear markets

tbqh desu, dont bother daytrading unless you have nothing better to do, i have a job so i cant monitor charts constantly, which is why i lost most of the time i guess

this, but nobody is going to share their secrets for obvious profit-preserving reasons

tips? where to learn? I'll dedicate my entire life to it idgaf I'll quit everything help me user

desu daytrading is only for high IQ individuals. brainlets always lose. If it wasn't for daytrading I would only have 5% of my current gains.

Seconding

I'm on multiple exchanges and I'm laying in bed so don't feel like pasting together a screenshot. Not larp though.
Best tips I can offer is pay little attention to the news, TA is trash, follow what the chart tells you (you only need price and volume action), and always buy not just low but very very low. Sell whenever you're in profit.
The sad reality is this man speaks truth.

What coins do you typically trade?
Strap in boys were about to find out if I’m lowIQ