NOT SUPPORTING CONFIRMED

UPDATE 2/26/2017: Add additional note on proposed Bitcoin "forks"

Additional note on proposed Bitcoin "forks":

When considering adding tokens to Bittrex exchange we look at the risks involved. Taking a snapshot of the Bittrex exchange Bitcoin wallet is a large disruptive undertaking that requires over 24 hours of preparation (Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are also suspended during this time) and should not be taken lightly.

Bitcoin "forks" will only be considered if they have strong industry-wide support, participation and consensus.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-Forks-and-Airdrops

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-Forks-and-Airdrops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell your fucking ZCL bizbros

>gg

glad I've already unloaded my bags, I'm looking to buy BTCP cheaper though

So glad I unloaded earlier today. Ty user for the update

BUMP FOR BIZBROS UNLOAD THOSE FUCKING BAGS IF YOURE NOT HOLDING FOR BTCP

Fuck man..

>24 hours of preparation

So tomorrow would be the last day?

nice fud

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

are you stupid nigger literally look at the fucking link i posted

article from October faggot

they updated within the last two hours i refreshed and saw that shit ! youre fucking welcome faggot

Hurr durr everything is fud when you can't read you neet.

This update now makes me believe that they only added BCPT just out of spite for Rhett and his crew. Absolutely no chill.

2017 2017 2017 2017 2017

they aren't just going to announce it willy nilly that would mean freezing millions of dollars in customer assets without any warning

This is legit, sell now or forever hold your ZCL

arent you meant to change the date to 2/26/2018?

The original article is from October '17, you twit. Obviously the person who added the update got the year wrong.

im actually 100 percent sure that 2017 is a typo as i didnt see that shit earlier today. Whatever

Oops, It's 2018 now, check again

who is paying you faggots for this fud
article clearly shows is from October 05, 2017 17:19
and it's referring to the cancelled segwit fan fork

how does an article written in october 2017 have an update from february OF THE SAME YEAR

Sorry, my bad

They just changed it to 2018 2018 2018 2018

learn2read

holy fuck it is true

what the FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IMGOING TO DOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>2018 check now faggots its not FUD

YOURE FUCKING WELCOME

ill take some FUCKNIG ETH for my autism

0x140b452450814Ad94c7b05e56096322827192277

price is plummeting... thanx

youre welcome

bumping for my bizbros

no support from bittrex and no support from buyers. back to the shitcoin graveyard you go

WHO HERE

GETTING

JUSTED RIGHT NOW?

Fuck Bittrex. BTCP will be worth more than $95 so I'm holding through fork.

im out - sold above my last above 900k sats all it takes is a few whales to see this ans boom back to ground zero

just curious why people rely so much on exchange support?
i though they wanted to airdrop coins into wallets aswell? or am i wrong?

because they dont want their initial coin (ZCL)to go to 0 before they can sell -

because everyone and their mother wants to dump this shitcoin as fast as humanly possible. should make you question why its being shilled so hard

huge dump incoming lol

It's pretty ridiculous that at no point over the past 2 months has Bittrex communicated ANYTHING AT ALL about how they will treat the fork.

They have an obligation to their customers to be communicative about it. It's been a top-5 volume coin on their shit exchange for the past month. Pathetic.

But the original article states very clearly how they deal with this kind of things, and every investor knew that bittrex support wasn't a sure thing.

desu fucking worst exchange

support btg and not this what a fuckin joke

I don't think they'll make any announcement at all. I'm holding through the fork, fuck this shit. Bittrex is ran by a bunch of cocksuckers, hope they enjoy having zero volume on their shit exchange after the fork is done. I'm a bittrex user since fucking august of 2014 and I am no longer using their exchange

It's funny because I actually figured this out too like 30 mins before you posted this.

LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS SUPPORTED FORKS.

>BTG WALLET SUSPENDED 24 HOURS BEFORE SNAPSHOT
>SEGWIT WAS ALSO 24 HOURS BEFORE
>ZEN was 2 hours but don't compare the volume and hype to the previous 2 forks
>These bitch ass exchanges aren't going to support the fork, they're just going to list BTCP after

>We got KEKED by them so hard

>Nothing by the 24th hour before snapshot means gg for zcl

nice rare bog, do you think I could save that one?

Just sold, didn't get justed too hard thank fuck

Will scoop up all the cheap zcl when it dips prefork

>Will scoop up all the cheap zcl when it dips prefork
You mean, right now?

It's going to go way further

there's still binance hope
btcp team even made another statement that it's still in progress

they applied for listing BTCP..... could happen eventually but nothing is goin gon there pre fork

They could pay to get listed, wasn't that one of the reasons of the community mining thing?

yes - and BTCP very well could get listed there after the fork - but ZCL 100 percent wont be listed there

Yep honestly. Well see how the news comes out tomorrow

Who is even going to get get BTCP now that only a meme exchange with 1% volume is going to fork?

if you hold in the zcl wallets you get the btcp