What would your diet be like if you just didn't give a shit anymore...

What would your diet be like if you just didn't give a shit anymore. What would you have on a regular basis for breakfast, lunch, etc?

The same as it is now.
McDonalds 4-5 times per week.
2 bags of chips a day, a packet of cookies, a large bar of chocolate.
A pint of ice cream or a large thickshake each day and cans of soda to fill the gap.
Despite all I eat I'm still pretty healthy at 246lbs thanks to high metabolism.
Feels good mane!

breakfast- deli sandwichs up the ass

lunch- chinese food

dinner- more chinese food

snack- haribo gummy cherries

>Despite all I eat I'm still pretty healthy at 246lbs thanks to high metabolism.
It hurts to think that people will fall for this.

ayce kbbq, ayce sushi, ayce chinese food, etc..

basically everything is ayce except for ayce indian food cuz fuck indians

Sucks to be you mane, 246 and 5'10" ain't bad at all.

I didn't bite on your bait-less hook the first time, what makes you think I will the second time?

It's not bait, everyone knows I have a high metabolism due to martial arts. You can fuck right off now, I'm done speaking to you.

god help me
i'm 6'2" 220 and i know i'm overweight
you're a literal monster

Well...considering I don't give a shit anymore...

I had a 6 pack of Natty Light and a few Marb Reds for breakfast, then managed to scarf down some cold ribs I cooked a few days ago. I went for a walk and puked everything up, so I came home and made a tuna sandwich (a can of tuna dumped onto a piece of bread), and some pretty good garlic pickles I bought. I chased that with a few shots of vodka and passed out.

After waking, I then tried to eat some more ribs, but couldn't do it, so I drove to the bar. I time it just right so I can maximize my drinking before the shift change, so the second shift bartender has no idea that I've had 11 Guinesses, and I can keep pounding away. I then drove around drunk, praying I would crash and die and make it look like an accident, until I drove past Sonic and decided I wanted a Texas Toast burger with some tots, so I got that. I then ate it while sitting on the toilet, shitting my brains out and smoking some more Reds.

I'll probably have Subway tomorrow, if I don't feel like eating the rest of my ribs.

Yeah but my point is I'm healthy due to exercise and can eat whatever I want as I burn it all off. You guys need to learn to read.

Honestly, not much different than it is now. I'm skinny, so I intentionally eat fattening foods to try to put weight on.

>healthy due to exercise
i know this is bait but come on, motherfucker

>What would your diet be like if you just didn't give a shit anymore.

Destitute alcoholism.

post pics of your fat guts

Fuck off. Everytime you can't handle or comprehend something you asshats yell "bait!"

>skinny-fat*

ftfy

Nice, I just order take out at night from somewhere, I switch a bit to not get too bored, I already went through 30 different places in two months, for lunch its just some sandwich or chips since take out opens at night mostly and I don't want to deal with lunch time take out because it sucks
I drink only soda, not even the reduced calories sods
Sometimes I go on snack runs, depends on how much money I have.
I end up eating at McDonalds around midnight 8 times a month, today I slept through dinner so gas station food it is
I have pooped sticky mush for months, I have pooped blood for months, even bright red that is supposed to be dangerous, I have went weeks without being able to poop and I never changedy diet and I never visited a doctor. Im pretty sure if one took a look at what's happening inside my body he would put me in a psychiatric hospital

>bright red that is supposed to be dangerous
bright red is the least bad
if its dark to black or smells particularly awful then thats the real trouble
start eating fucking vegetables and get a health checkup you fuck
i dont want you to die user

Reminds me of the time I got food poisoning form some burgers that spent the night outside the fridge amd then I finished the rest because I couldn't be bothered to cook some human appropriate food

At least you can still post on le chan

don't listen to him user, I want you to die

What happens when it's your pee that smells awful and attracts flies?
Nobody gives a shit if I die wich is great because I feel the same way towards the rest of the world.
I dragged myself to McDonalds every night last month for a week because I was extremely sick to the point of not being able to cook or function like a human, I also clogged the toilet but had no straight to fix it so I pooped there mostly, I pooped my pants a couple times and didn't nottice either, I went to McDonalds daily not to starve and dehydrate myself

Whatever I want whenever I want, lots of late night binge meals. However eating food like that makes me feel like hot garbage so I'd park manly end up killing myself not too long into this diet.

if your piss smells awful then you're probably chronically dehydrated/have kidney problems

Nono, it smells wierd not awful, it's clear piss not swamp cored, it's awful because it doesn't go away and after I piss the whole apartment smells like piss

I used to have a job at a lumber yard. Had almost no money or time and yet needed to eat a lot, and healthy, so I decided to stop caring about flavor entirely. Food was bought and eaten based on (fat+protein+calories)/cost. Lotta whole milk, lotta chicken, lotta protein powder. Learned to appreciate the basic flavors of foods instead of sauces and sugary everything. Got really healthy and muscular, and started preferring what I was eating to what I had been eating. Was really good for me.

i went through something similar, at least the not caring about food and fixing my taste during a long diet that got me closer to my ideal weight i have ever been in my life, then i attempted suicide and now im fatter than ever and surrounded by garbage (not the human kind this time)

I bet your peen smells like vinegar and cheeses.
Pics?

>then i attempted suicide and now...
What the fuck? Is this a cry for help? Or are you just a woman, throwing in insignificant personal details that were never asked for?

>Despite all I eat I'm still pretty healthy at 246lbs thanks to high metabolism.
kek.
you fatass

Cigarettes and vicodin. I hate everything

No, I attempted suicide alone at 3 am and without telling anyone and i would have gotten away with it if I didn't get found out by my mom who gets waken up by anything, I fell unconscious and she called an ambulance, I had to stay a week in the hospital to find out if I fucked upy body, they left me on one of those beds in a waiting room full of people for 12 hours (toe it was like 5 minutes tho) because they couldn't get me a room and when they did it was me with no no phone or computer there with a shitty tv and my parents right next to me 24/7 because I was not allowed to be alone, at the end they didn't take my home but rather to a psychiatric hospital where the director told me I was staying there for an undefined amount of time alone and had no choice in the matter, lucky for me dad is a lawyer and gote out of it, turns out the hospital is responsible for me and if I kill myself they get sued, dad entered a contract claiming to be responsible for me for the time being. And only Jim could be hold accountable for wathever happened toe

He told me before leaving that if I ever showed up there again I was getting locked up for a long long time tho and that could mean years so yeah I never did that again

Your "h" key seems broke. But it seems like this is an elaborate cry for help.

If life was really unbearable, you'd buy a gun or stick your head on the tracks for a legitimate attempt. Either way, your family pulled through, so that's something to live for. If your life is worthless anyway, why not better theirs?

>didn't bite
>replying
pick one, shit head

No, half the reason I made this thread was to openly be a piece of shit and trigger ck with it and the other half is to be pessimistic and nihilistic but that's kind of common here, not sure why it's such a big deal for you, it isn't for me

Well, obviously it was a "big deal" enough to mention it, let alone expand on it with two subsequent posts.

>"I tried to kill myself"
>you reacted to this unasked information? It's not like I meant to say it or anything lol
Stop being such a woman in your discussions.

An endless stack of pupusas with a side of rice and a side of refried beans that are 1/2 beans and 1/2 lard.

I wasn't being a woman, the first post was because I get off on negativity the second one was because I read half of your post and thought you where calling me a girl, I'm not an attention whore looking for sympathy I just write this way

>I get off on negativity
misery loves company

you need more endorphins in your life
ride a bike

I just write look here is this positive thing but no it isn't positive because the world likes to shit on you whenever you try to do better and that's a sentiment everyone here can understand. It was just an attempt of conveying that
>Lost weight
>Expect good things
>Got so much shit I ended up in the hospital instead
>Realized I'm better off being a piece of shit
>I'm still sad, angry and a little disappointed but hey I learned my lesson, never expect good things

Can't beat King Ja/ck/ at 5'6" 320lbs

Here is another one
>Family pushes me to get ged
>I do even tho I don't see the point
>Start to do well, maybe after I get it this can be a new beginning for me
>Get my ged
>Expect the people who pushed me to be nice to me and make me feel good for a change
>Get treated like absolutegarbage instead
>Get sick to the point of of not being able to get out of bed with nobody to drop by and help me and getting 100 hateful texts every day instead
>Don't sign up for college
>Give up on new beginning
>Regret getting ged
The irony is that when life shits on you for being a piece of shit it doesn't hurt but when it happens after you try hard it hurts the most

And hey my favourite
>Get first job with uncle
>Try hard to make good impression with coworkers
>I think that if I do everything I'm asked to everything will be fine
>Get blamed for things I'm never told to do
>Get yelled for doing exactly what I was told to do
>Get project taken away from me
>Only to find out it was my uncle who opposed giving me the project when everyone else wanted to
So I gave up and quit and its been 4 years since I had a serious job not counting the time I agreed to work for my dad's friend only to be instantly demoted in the first five minutes of working because I thought interrupting the Secretary when she was on the phone was wrong and got stuck with phisical demanding slave work for pennies and getting yelled at by dad and blamed for everything when I got back home every day when I got it to get him off my back in the first plwce

I'd start out every day with a couple of beers and take the rest of the day as it comes.

I'm already eating myself to death.

Chili cheese covered everything-- except desserts which would be covered in caramel sauce and whatever the hell else i want.

mmmmmm my heart is collapsing just thinking about it

Martial artists do fuck all training though.
They just twirl around like faggots for an hour, and occasionally hit a pad.

attracting flies is a sign of sugar in your piss.
prolly diabeetus

Red usually means some tearing at rectum or something.

you would know lol

MEATBALL
E
A
T
B
A
L
L

Yummy lechon kawali hmmmmm

What's your body fat percentage?

ITT: manlet dilusional fatty tries to bait people into thinking his milkdud titties is 'perfectly healthy'.

Diabetes, son. Get your blood tested.

have you ever considered seeing a doc? your life will never not be shit while youre on the sauce my friend, though I'm sure you know that.

Soylent. It's pretty much the epitome of no longer giving a shit.

I worked on a drill crew for a year after I graduated college, just for some easy money while I looked for something in my field.

Anyway we travelled all week and would regularly work 12+ hour days out in the heat. At night we would go out to eat somewhere (paid for by the company) and we usually got huge prime ribs, beer, potatoes, and asparagus.

That became my regular diet for months. I gained 15 pounds that year (I was really skinny when I started 5'11 140 lbs soaking wet) and a ton of muscle.

Now I have a desk job in my field I've started losing weight and muscle because I no longer have a 12 hour workout session daily. I miss that shit, sometimes.

Soylent with PB2 or matcha if that's allowed

and instant noodles from the korean grocery store

I don't give a shit, never have.
Too poor to be really unhealthy, can only afford soda/snacks when on sale and junk food maybe once or twice per months.
Otherwise it's cheap veg, beans/lentils and chicken as a treat.

cookies

and chocolate dipped in globs of peanut butter

additional chocolate everything

caramel covered everything

wait i already do this

i just puke it up

cheat codes ftw

Burgers, every day.

I'd have waaaay more fast food in my diet. I'd have ramen for breakfast. I'd stop eating veggies completely. I'd stop pretending I enjoy the works on my pizzas and I'd start ordering full meats pizzas. I'd get blizzards from dairy queen again. I'd get pre-packaged and canned shit and gorge myself silly on it. I'd drink soda again.

Fuuuuck I miss being fat.