These are the best tacos los angeles

lamag.com/digestblog/25-best-tacos-los-angeles/

Can any other city compare?

Other urls found in this thread:

puebla-mexico.com/tag/taco-arabe/
youtube.com/watch?v=9wnww5Fzuls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>soft taco

Not OP but soft tacos are the shit, temex food is different from fagifornia, so all that artistic taco shit can eat a dick

>artistic
California has better traditional and modern tacos than anything texas has to offer

bump

0/10 would not eat pic related.

If it ain't greasy it's not authentic

Southern California is literally Mexico. You can not find more authentic Mexican in the entire country. Texas is 99% Tex-Mex garbage that is an abomination upon true Mexican food.

NYC has the best Mexican food in the US

o i am laffin

agreed. NYC Mexican food is way better than LA Mexican food.

worst bait

butthurt LAfag detected

butthurt california cuckolds detected

Mexican women in NYC sell amazing mangoes

Detecters detected.

NYC tacos are the bomb.com

As a Californian that has moved to Texas for business and decided to stay, I can assure you both that you are wrong and have probably never been here. This place is so much better for so many reasons, both authentic mexican food and actual good texmex very related. Even the mexicans here themselves are better, they are friendly and you don't hear of gang violence ever. About the only thing I miss from Cali is the weather.

Post pics or sources. I will wipe the floor who thinks they have better Mexican in their city. Only San Diego and maybe CHicago comes close

>can taste authenticity through a picture
>when dealing with mexican food
>mentions chicago

do califags really believe this? this seems delusional

I once had legit soft Mexican tacos, I had hundreds of American tacos but a legit Mexican tacos is soooo good the others can't compete

Unless you've been to at least a few places in each city, you can't really compare.

This happens all the time. Some faggot from the new york times got called out for saying the tacos in NYC are better than LA and then later admitted to being wrong.

So once again, post what you consider superior Mexican in Taxas , NY or any other state/city in the US. Los Angeles has variety that can hold its own in Mexico. And this is coming from someone who has lived in Mexico for 10 years.

>Radish
>Onion cutted in half
>Taco wrapped like a burrito
>Literally a fucking branch on a plate
>Watery salsa
>Meat not overfilling the "taco"

Wew amigo, thats some basic ass shit. There are no gourmet tacos. If you want a reall ass taco come to Mexico and order somer gringas, piratas, campechanas, tacos al pastor, tacos de trompo o tacos de carne asada. And then you will se what a real taco looks like and taste like. The toppings are cilantro diced with onions, potatos cutted in half, caramelized onion (Cebolla asada) and a lot of fucking spicy ass salsa. Bonus point if the taquero scratches his ass and proceeds to make the tacos. Pic related, a real order of tacos.

Extra bonus points if a stray dog is begging for food in the street.

puebla-mexico.com/tag/taco-arabe/
I knew the pic would bring out the uneducated mexigoros and amerilards sheer ignorance

Extra bonus points if you get diarrea the next day. Also you need to eat them with an ice cold glass bottle Coca Cola, a Jarrito/Barrilito or a sweet as Joya.

Boy are you fucking stupid. Enjoy your California horseshit.

Wew amigo, thanks for telling me what I already knew

Nice comeback mate.

>Taco wrapped like a burrito
You are from the north most likely. Its funny how you did not mention the herb in the pic because you have literally no idea what it is unless you have to google it.

Those tacos wrapped in a burrito are the reason al pastor/adobada/trompo exists

That looks like a kebab. Looks tasty but what sauce do you eat it with? And yeah im from the north, I heard food is pretty different in the south. I will kill for some Enfrijoladas Veracruzanas

youtube.com/watch?v=9wnww5Fzuls
Chipotle sauce. You guys have the best asada