Why doesn't Veeky Forums just trade stocks on leverage instead of crypto? Aren't you getting the same rewards?

Why doesn't Veeky Forums just trade stocks on leverage instead of crypto? Aren't you getting the same rewards?

>invest in an old existing market that's probably in the end stages of a bubble
>or invest in a brand new industry that will be worth at least 5x as much by this time next year
huh great question OP

Doing that sounds much safer and stress free. I want to be able to lose 80% of my money at any time just so I can say fuck you dad its really the future I told you so

why fight smart people with insider knowledge when i can fight pajeets and neets

this market is way easier to play

i had the worst timing ever, first real job in 2006 and went long in '06 to '08. also, $25000 minimum for a margin account back in the day.

stocks not volatile enough

You can make 8% daily gains trading on 4x leverage though

this.

Investing in blockchain is a research game at the moment, still an open playing field where anyone with enough time invested can make a killing. The stock market is so filled with collusion and nepotism despite laws against that, it really feels like if you arent part of some big wallstreet company recieving million dollar signals youre probably just a small fish thats ganna get fucked. Crypto right now is like investing in startups its alot more fun and theres a really even playing field to do it

>whales don't control crypto

whatthefuckamireading

wow i can make 100% on btc

Are you seriously arguing that anyone cant just read up on a project and invest in an ICO at ground level? Are you seriously unaware that ICOs have caps on how much you can invest so whales cant buy it all? Do you seriously know this little lmao? Try doing abit more research kids

He's a literal retard, don't bother trying to explain to him user

Got a true celtic beauty there user

Stock market has its own patterns and things to watch out for. You can do just fine despite all the manipulation if you have a general idea of the how and why of said manipulation. Play the game expecting it to be rigged and so on. There are advantages to being a small fry as your trades are never (or rarely) enough to impact the price of the stock and precipitate a reaction movement from other investors. The whale game is a whole other ballgame and just as dangerous in its own way.

Same as crypto, you really should learn at least a little bit about investing and do some management of your holdings rather than the HODL tactic. HODL is something you can do modestly okay with if you just pick blue chips. Anything speculative requires some management (stop losses, limit buy orders to dollar cost average, entering/exiting positions in stages instead of all at once).

Lots of money to be made regardless of whether the market is heading up or down so long as there is day to day volatility.

Whomst is this wench

Why dont you go and do that and become the richest man in the world in a year starting with $10?

This is the third time I've mentioned it on Biz - SXX on the LSE. Long Hold (like ten years) - set for life

she may look good now but you can tell she'll balloon up in 5-10 years

This is literally my ex

user i just made 80% gains today day trading, pls shill me more

not to shit on you because i agree overall but those caps are absolute bullshit lol. im part of a group that regularly gets into private pools with a decent bonus unknown to the general ico public, mostly due to connections. for example, we got members of longstanding cryptos (obviously i wont name names but imagine if, i dunno, fucking WaBI cofounder is in the group), known youtube reviewers (aka shillmachines) of icos, etc. usually these are the icos that close their mainsale/crowdsale and just go for an airdrop.

how long to turn 3.5k into 100k on the stock market? please dont tell me 20 years

60 years

damn im stuck with crypto. I need a trading bot i cant deal with this shitcoin roulette anymore its killing me

spectacular rack

Am I the only one who doesn’t trade on leverage?

Being liquidated seems like it would prompt suicide.

You can lose money whether you margin trade or not. Just don't put up more than you can lose.

Because unlike crypto it requires real money, so it caries real risk. Also, you gotta know about the real world, instead of the meme world of your basement.

those are some big azz tiddies

$10 with 8% interest compounded daily for 1 year is $15,843,608,118,200.72 btw.

> mfw I think of trading on leverage before you and become the worlds first multi-trillionare