Ambrosus (AMB)

Highest potential coin on binance. I've done my research.

Origin Trail

the showdown of the shitcoins

origin trail is not on binance and its team is nowhere near the caliber of amb team. origin trail is some pajeet hanger-on that can't compete in the long run with a real project

all in baby. sucks how theres no volume tho. hopefully it'll pickup when some nda's expire or the masternode requirements details are released

Top notch team - look up Vlad Trifa and Roger Wattenhofer

Correct

Ironically this is probably the only 100x that has been posted on Veeky Forums this year

>omg buy this guise, it's great
how about shilling why, ranjeets?

DYOR fucking leech

ambrosus will secure top spot as supply chain leader eoy

nice, another quality post here on Veeky Forums. thanks for your contribution! shilling your coin and then saying DYOR is probably the easiest way to identify a pajeet, so thanks.

wow, tech sounds great thanks for your quality post regarding the mechanics of your coin ran-abib.

It uses the block-chain tech to streamline the handling of pharmaceuticals and food to guarantee quality. Unlike alot of supply chain coins its not just a meme blockchain project they are integrating real life physical tech like rfid tags which monitor the chemical qualities of the product along the handling line incorporating smart contracts. So in other words you'd only get paid if you deliver the goods with the afore agreed upon qualities of the product, if its kept in wrong temp and the medicine is ruined smart contracts prevent you from getting paid without any hassle or lengthy legal trials. It automates the whole process. This is coupled with the fact the CEO worked at the UN, was the youngest ever published author at the UN and was trained at google. The company is connected through him to the UN and has UN contracts. Their main strategist worked as a regional CEO for Nestle, the biggest food shipping co in the world and its highly rumored they are integrating their tech into Nestles supply chain. All of this on top of the fact that its currently at about 80m market cap making it essentially a tiny alt coin. There are coins right now with 8 bill market cap that dont have a working product released, now imagine once amb has introduced everything and has these contracts being fulfilled a year from now- 8bill is easily reachable and thats a 100x. I think realistically it will be 15-25bil market cap in the next 3 years

how does this fare against current competitors in this space such as WTC, WABI, and even DNA? the team looks solid and the examples in the 'food sensors and tracers' seem like they've put a lot of thought into the process.

The team is significantly better and as far as i know its the only one that is specializing in pharmaceuticals. Alot of these other supply chain cos mention pharma but also want to do tons of other stuff. I prefer the fact they are trying to completely take the pharmaceutical industry and branch into food with their Nestle connections if they can. Too many of these supply chain projects think they are going to be integrated into 10-15 different industries, its the old jack of all trades master of none issue. Big time companies that do billions in revenue arent going to invest in a company that has its toes dipped in 10 different markets, they want 1 solution that is highly specialized in the same field they are in, especially if it is the early stages and they are still proving themself

Ambrosus is pretty good imo

IF YOU DON'T HOLD AT LEAST 2 OF THESE, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT:

VET
WTC
AMB
TRAC
MOD

Supply chain projects are going to kill it this year

Warning to all. This is a scam. I work in US pharma. The govt has already mandated we add all this info to serialization data on packaging. This coin would offer 0 benefit.

Through ARY, CXO, and EVE in to that mix too. I'm all in supply chain coins

>we're adding real time live data to the serialization that occurs after serialization has occurred

incredibly low quality fud, try harder

the team itslef is enough to sell it. the fact it also has UN connections and is trying to solve a problem that actually could benefit from blockchain technology makes it a definite in anyone's portfolio

Yeah....bc that doesn't already happen??? You fucktard. No one on the team has any experience in pharma. This person is scamming you. Do not put any money into this shit coin. This is not FUD. It is truth.

Listen to what youre saying, how would you possibly put info about the product that hasnt happened yet into the serialization? You're such an idiot. And no they dont on their team, thats why they have advisors that have worked at executive level for some of the biggest pharma and r&d firms in the world. You dont know what youre talking about. Please try again but put in more effort

It's a good area of focus too, chain of custody is huge with all things medical related and is probably the best fit for blockchain there is in general.

ARY is the biggest shitcoin ever. Have you seen the team? main guy is a fat ass basement dweller who I wouldn't even hire at mcdonalds