I think it's time that British food got some more respect on here. We simply possess a more sophisticated palate...

I think it's time that British food got some more respect on here. We simply possess a more sophisticated palate. You Americans are still very young when it comes to proper cuisine, you lack identity.

You're all about big strong and overpowering flavours, not forgetting big portions, whereas we can take pleasure from the depth of flavour that a meal possesses. Take for instance your bacon, it's pure fat. Whereas ours is a more delicate meaty flavour, that really is superior in every way.

I also have to mention your chocolate, which I find revolting. Is it suppose to taste like vomit?

that pizza looks horrible

Listen if I'm going to eat a meme food I want it to be fat and flavorful, not tough and meaty

Unfortunately yes, the chocolate is supposed to taste like plastic and vomit

Good day to you gentlemen, I too am a Brition, as you can tell no doubt from my manner! Though I fear to say I do find the palate of our American friends rather barbaric, I very much would like to extend the branch of friedship. Good morrow!
Pip pip,
Peter

That actually looks kinda good.
Baked beans are cooked in lard, right?
Because I wouldn't mind some refried bean pizza.

please tell me that is photoshopped and not a real product.

not so great britain strikes again

pairing beans with bread seems weird to me but i don't know why
i mean i'll eat bean and rice burritos all day long
but somehow beans on toast or pizza crust just rubs me the wrong way

Yes yeeeees eat the beans you little British boy, grow strong, grow obedient to better serve your queen

Because you are autistic and different things trigger you.

>6 anti-British threads in the catalogue

Just another day with our A+ moderation team.

Bong cuisine will get respect when you give us something to respect.

I'm British and I can confirm that the only good British food is curry.

>implying curry is even good
>implying curry wasn't stolen fro pajeets
>implying bong food beat American Awesome food

Let's not forget our most famous British food item : The Sandwich.

Created by John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich, England, 1749.

The kikes were smearing hummus on matzoh crackers long before that drunken fuck was gambling away his fortune.

since when were crackers and hummus a sandwich?

About the same time Za was

>hope solo is 250 years old

>you lack identity.
Identity is a construct, my man.

This shit should be illegal

It's a marketing gimmick. Your average frozen pizza purchaser sees all the green ticks, thinks to himself that he's getting calcium, iron, protein, and fiber and proceeds to head towards the cashier.

Yet another shitposting thread allowed by our mods.

I would actually like to try a stargazer pie someday desu. I've memed so hard on it I have to try it.

Since this little time called always.

This board doesn't have mods, just janitors who are probably the same people that shit it up to begin with.

respect? there is no briitish food that deserves respect for example: fish n chips. because the whinging poms found a way to ruin it take a bit of cod/hallibut batter it, deep fry with french fries. coat in excess salt.
or how about the pommy perennial favorite the curry! oh wait that comes from india which isnt a brittish dish at all or the vindaloo.
brittish food is bland because the deep fried mars bar comes from SCOTLAND not england actually. and most of your "brittish chocolate is made in NEW ZEALAND by cadbury so do you want to try again dickhead?

Britain also invented the worlds best and most popular cheese. Cheddar!

British cuisine is essentially placing frozen things on baking trays and putting them into preheated ovens. Or the other popular style of cooking: microwaving.

The people who don't do that (probably less than 10% of the population) are very busy making poor imitations of other countries' cuisines.

British food has never been famous but you have to wonder what exactly went wrong. One excuse often given is the effect of rationing. Maybe it's because cooking is considered a bit artsy-fartsy in England and so people always kept things as simple as possible.

Filthy pleb, I bet you've never eaten proper British food before. It's amazing.

>dumping curry all over your fish and chips
Kek Britain can't even make it's own dishes right anymore. What went wrong, bros?

>brittish food is bland because the deep fried mars bar comes from SCOTLAND not england actually.

sentences like this just show me i'm dealing with one smart cookie.

The janitors being the shitposters would explain a lot about why this board is so terrible.

You fucked up and revealed you were a wog.