ITS OVER AAAHHHAHAHA

When considering adding tokens to Bittrex exchange we look at the risks involved. Taking a snapshot of the Bittrex exchange Bitcoin wallet is a large disruptive undertaking that requires over 24 hours of preparation (Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are also suspended during this time) and should not be taken lightly.

Bitcoin "forks" will only be considered if they have strong industry-wide support, participation and consensus.
UPDATE 11/24/2017: Add consideration criteria

UPDATE 2/26/2018: Add additional note on proposed Bitcoin "forks"

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-and-Airdrops
twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/968352752542896129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delet

NO DUMP NOWWWW AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-and-Airdrops

it is fucking true

FUCK FUCK FUCCCCCCCCKK

IM NOT SELLING ANYWAY

I just sold. I rather buy btcp manually if it's come to this now

this, BTCP will likley trade sub $50 for a while

I don’t get what’s wrong with this statement? Bitcoin transactions need to be suspended after the snapshot to ensure everything below the specific block height is credited with BTCP. Industry-wide support? I’m pretty sure BTCP has that, look at the volume and the widespread talk. It’s been the talk of the month by far.

i want to do that but im afraid that it would start with something like $300 or something

i mean BCH started with $500

yeah, ZCL will dump back to 2$ after fork and BTCP will not even reach 100$ because everyone will try to break even

JUST

BCH has had a lot more industry support compared to BTCP though. This is literally why Bittrex and Cryptopia did not support ZCL fork. I sold at a loss, but I'll take it, rather than risk it further. Time will tell bud

LOL.... I dropped my bags mostly above $160, and the last 15% and $120 yesterday.

Enjoy you fags !!!

JUSTT
pic related its over

twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/968352752542896129
fuck it's true, selling all now

I TOLD YOU

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN

I'M CONSISTENTLY TRYING TO HELP YOU Veeky Forums

SERIOUSLY I MADE LIKE THREE THREADS AND GOT CALLED A FAGGOT BY ALL OF YOU

WHY.

WHY!

t. ERNEST

Pic related. Money skeleton is scum

You guys are faggots. Thats a general disclaimer for all fork coins. Its not specific to zcl.

Rhett may have pump and dumped on all of us, but that was a pretty good comeback. I'll call it even at this point.

It's even but also too money skeleton is supposedly a respected, known professional getting dunked on by the new kid.

It's prob a pnd but if btcp can trash can vitalik, I'd laugh

BTCP FLIPPENING 2018

BTCP is guaranteed to overtake the scam coin Bcash. Get ready for the epic tears when the time comes.