If you know, you know

if you know, you know

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752467.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're referring to the creed coin...i see a 10X in the past year but there's no way I'd buy that shitcoin

Dead cat bounce? Pretty much

Ethorseeeee

long live king patrick

nope

tether?

talking about a coin thats only available by mining or OTC and small marketcap

Kaw kaw. I got 150k only. Hbu?

enough to be a whale when this blows up ;)

Im trying to get 1 million but these fucking pajeets keep driving it up. Frustrating as fuck. Ibought at 180 2 days ago

Sell me some lol

>wts@1000
>wtb@360
the absolute state of [REDACTED]

Kek. U mine or otc?

both :)

Bitch

how many circ rn?

Like 500 mil

Just tell us the damn name of the coin. I hate these damn Biztards who try to be cute and "in the know" and just post a vague hint about a coin with no name. Take your 0.08 BTC and go fuck urself

It's obvious what coin he's talking about. Look at the damn picture user

crowcoin.io

Niggerbird coin

nah dont reveal it. Seriously thought besides the ____.com meme, why do you think this will pull an xrb (Cuz thats what youre hoping for)

easy 10x-20x coin, ive provided enough hints those that put in the effort to find this coin will reap the rewards

Hehe sage delet this

>mfw i'm balls deep in dis shit

why???

How many user pls tell me and make me feel bad

don't ruin it you twat

biz cant even solve the cup and water problem how do you expect them to figure out this coin

Wow another opportunity to buy bags from a secret greedy miner community with zero interest in adoption or utility. If you miss this one there will only be 1400 more chances this week

Ravencoin. The answer is Ravencoin.

From their website: "Crowcoin is a free marketplace to buy and sell bitcoin. Unlike many other marketplaces, Crowcoin charges no fees. We let our users manipulate the marketplace."

Lmao THIS is your super-secret shitcoin that you can't explicitly state but can only hint at??

its not crowcoin but you are close. I am mining some too because zclassic fucking me in the ass right now so this cant be even more of a shitcoin

this coin is backed by some big money fyi

overstock CEO shilled this to Business Insider recently, seems like it could be legit

If only I knew what you know but I don't know and if I knew what you know I would know what you knew and thus I would know yet still would tell everyone that I didn't knew what you know now.

It's ravencoin.
Eat a dick you cryptic faggots.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752467.0

DON'T MINE THIS COIN WHATEVER DO!!

Did any of you guys look at the whitepaper for this shit? Why would anyone want this? WHY? It is actually the most pointless fucking crypto I've ever looked at. Why did the overstock ceo spend millions in this? It does literally nothing. Not even fudding. Thetechnicals in the white paper is 1 page saying hi we changed the mining algorithm.

they have shilled some bs use case of transferring assets/tokens over the blockchain. sounds like they want it to be a token platform of some kind that overstock is backing somehow

Source? The white paper has nothing about that or really anything else

why not

;p

RAVENCOIN IS HERE KAWWWWW

watch the businessinsider interview with the overstock ceo. there's also an official/dev meetup recently on youtube

Is that your sacrifice?