Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/968318826306850817
twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/968352752542896129
z.cash/team.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK VITALIK THE SNEEKY DOG

FUDS ETH AND SHILLS ZEC
ALL FOR MONEY, FUCKEN SCUM

I like Rhett. I thought that ginger faggot who started crying like a girl when BTC crashed bullied him when he had him on his show.

FUARK NIGGA

our guy btfoing reddits guy

bum,p

it's obvious that vitalik isn't in this for the money, so that just makes rhett look bad.

Forking a fork of one of the biggest joke 'privacy' coins on the market. Hes a scammer.
Vitalik advises a lot of projects, I dont think he gets anything big in return. If he did it would go to charity.

Keep telling yourself that.

firing shots at one of the most prominent figures in the crypto space. real smart privateers

OHHHHHH BOY HERE WE GO

vitalik is in it for the money. he just is at the beginning of understanding what gives crypto its value and sold the vast of his ETH stack earlier, so is now FUDding the price until he gains it back (either through rebuy, or a massive dev-airdrop with casper)

that said, he's also a genius developer, extremely rare in crypto, so if he's behind zcash i'm betting on it 100000x against btcp, regardless of the actual motives behind that tweet

>I dont think he gets anything big in return. If he did it would go to charity.
Holy fuck you must be dumb.

I buy 100k of whatever Vitalik touches

>Vitalik advises a lot of projects, I dont think he gets anything big in return. If he did it would go to charity.

Do the most basic of reserarch pls. Vitalik gave everything he earned from omisego and kyber to charity. Im sure he does the same with other projects.

Damn, Arthur from Tezos and Vitalik are advisors? Wish I bought Zcash after the first price drop

>btcp
>not a scam
pick one

>btcp
>market cap bigger than eth this year

Pick two

Not a scam.

i dont touch it because he doesnt give a shit about earning money

kek this

kek you faggots are evil tricking newfags into thinking anybody actually believes this

About time someone took this booger eater down.

fine, not "in it for (just) the money".
in it for the power.

vitalik is in a position where gaining respect from people like you for donating to charity grants him more power in the long-term than keeping the money.

regardless, the reason he's fudding crypto and eth price is that he "diversified" to traditional assets when he hit a few hundred million $, and thought he did great. then pretty visibly got butthurt when the prices soared further.
i don't have the time to look up the exat tweets for you rn, but just look back his tweeting history from the beginning, it gives a pretty accurate picture.

by the time he threatened to leave ETH "if all you can do is lambo memes", he definitely has cashed out the vast of his crypto.

>(((philanthropy)))
(((they))) have to offset their evil

vitalik p clealy tweets where his mouth is.

Hes an autist who doesnt care about being rich. Its pretty obvious dude. Lives as cheap as you could in singapore, wears clothes he gets for free, doesnt own any expensive shit.

>he's just now understanding how currency works
>he's a genius

biz

this is how a 110 iq brainlet copes with a 170 iq madman following his intellectual pursuits

Aww that's adorable

What did vitalik say?

Vitalik fired the first shot, then got BTFO by a literally who. This is a great start for BTCP.

vitalik is a degenerate pedophile

Vitalik: Why not use zcash? [instead of BTCP]
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/968318826306850817
Rhett: Vitalik is an advisor of zcash
twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/968352752542896129
z.cash/team.html

On his face I hope

you can be a genius/prodigy in one aspect
and a total retard in others
look at the savant syndrome
guy can read two pages at ones and memories basically word for word
but cant life alone nor interact with people

its clear that vitalik has no idea about money value, economics, market etc.ever since he said eth should be worth 7bucks or that oracles arent worth 32m plus he is pretty autistic