Devery

So, whats the general consensus on this coin? I am wanting to get into this as well as AMB and already holding some ARY. How autistic am I?

Pajeet Coin

its a scam? but it's announcing partnerships?

Easy 20x from here

Are you asking me if its a scam? I'm trying to find out if its a good buy or not myself, I don't know lol.

supply chain coins are memes
buying these tokens is essentially giving them money

Got any other suggestions at the moment? What are some good coins to get into?

Went in on this shit today. Up 30% on the day and not even considering selling. Coins with this market cap dont usually have partnerships like that.

you are a meme

Buy it while still under ICO price.
Devery will see major growth in March

EVE is a big deal.
You idiots just don't realize it yet.

yeah I can see this exploding sooner or later. I mean, look at the fucking market cap, holy shit man. it's a shame this came out at the worst time of the year though. wait until bitcoin hit's 12k and this shit will moon easily.

It's one of the biggest shitcoins I have seen since confido. Shitty website, a CEO with only credential is he made a touchbar app for his macbook. The whitepaper is horrendous. There is no JD "partnership", just JD accelerator which throws a few bucks at 100's of startups. JD couldn't get WTC, wabi or VEN as they are already started.. hmm oh dear.. we need a supply chain startup... what's this shitcoin? Ok use them.. They offer absolutely nothing in comparison to WTC, Wabi and VEN.. You ppl are either stupid or insane.

The word partnership in crypto doesnt mean anything
This is a scam, sell

All scamcoins are announcing partnership with jd
Partnership don't mean anything in crypto, same goes for marketcap

This guy definitely bought.

stay poor

If you don't hold TRAC and EVE by EOY you will feel a measure of regret

Your argument holds no substance. Thanks just bought 25k literally

not even a partnership. Saying it's a partnership is like me saying the Humble Bungle gave me a free game, so now I am partnered with Humble Bundle.

Sorry to rain on your parade but IBM has been working with JD.com on their supply chain solution. tldr; JD is using IBM for supply chain tracking, this is known.

>CANYA
BOI