Hot sauce thread

So....what's the best hot sauce for you guys? Or at least top 3
Standard Tabasco is my first followed by Huy Fong Sriracha and Cholula
I also really enjoy Tabascos Habanero sauce
I want to try their buffalo and Sriracha too so if any of y'all tried it lmk how it is
Any suggestions based on what I enjoy/whatever you guys love in the world of spicy sauce, pls post

I really like flying goose's sriracha with extra garlic

Tabasco is really just chili flavoured vinegar.

be that as it may I think it's damn good. I don't know if the aging helps develop the flavour profile but I enjoy the complexity and for me it has the perfect burn. Not to say I don't enjoy more of a burn, but that's my ideal + it's great for cooking, hence making it my go to sauce I'll have to try that. I usually enjoy garlic flavoured hot sauces with the exception of the one Cholula makes. That one was a fucking mess
Is flying goose a good alternative to Huy Fong or

tobasco is lame af
sriracha is more of a stale garlic sauce
cholula is okay

Why all the hate for Tabasco baka

it's very boring, useful only for bloody marys (this one place in my town does bloody marys with sriracha instead of tobasco and they're fucking horrible)

it's alright for eggs
sriracha bloody mary sounds like a disgusting meme drink

Sriracha is just a meme, why are you still using it?

I like Tabasco over any cayenne sauce, ie Franks red hot or crystals but I understand your point in its basicness. I still enjoy the flavour profile but i def need more of a burn sometimes

I used Sriracha for years and I love a lot of southeastern Asian food so it pairs really well with those. Def agree that it's a meme though, it's the hot sauce version of bacon. It's still damn good for some things though I always classified it in its own category since it's more of a paste than a sauce

why don't you even both?

>useful only for bloody marys
Tobasco works really well with basically any dish you'd normally add Worcestershire sauce to.

i'm not a nigger like you

GOAT hot sauce coming through

>tastes good
>cheaper than tabasco
>bottle is ample size because they know you're gonna dump this shit like ketchup

I like sambal oelek a lot.

I disagree. Worcestershire has a strong savory taste (from the fermented fish), which Tabasco completely lacks. They're very different sauces with very different applications--sometimes you want that savory/umami and sometimes you don't.

What is wrong with being a nigger? I have a bigger dick and I can satisfy your wife, if you have one... At least I don't eat meme food like you...

I like both Tabasco and Sriracha
I use each for different things.

Harissa

Without a doubt, nandos hot sauce. I buy about two bottles a week and use it with everything. For some foods, I eat a higher volume of sauce to food. The hints of lemon lights to another dimension. Nothing like that vile sriracha shit (Hate garlic).

Beep beep! Best hot sauce has arrived!

el yucateco is fucking GOAT
every variant tastes amazing

1) dave's ghost pepper. it's kinda spicy but saucy rather than thick which is good
2) blairs mega death. thick, stupid, only use it to dip french fries
3) chipotle flavor tabasco. it's good

This.

cheeky bugger aren't ya
Nando's sauce is amazing with chicken liver

This.
Only I prefer the regular orange label version, the black is too hot and just takes away from whatever I put it on. But I love this shit on anything spanish and even scrambled eggs.

yes, i have the regular one, but the 32 oz bottle
so good

This stuff is amazing

OP is right, Tabasco is best

using this atm

Close but no cigar.

Not a sauce.

Tried this once, was pretty good. Anything habanero is good.

>the black is too hot and just takes away from whatever I put it on

Pussy. The black is barely any hotter than the orange. I've had both, and the black is better just because it's a SMALL amount hotter. Your tolerance a shit.

What a bunch of terrible choices. Let me insert some culture in here.

tobasco? sriracha?

crystal extra hot sauce please.

My. Dude.

How does it compare to their ghost pepper sauce?

Pete's better.
Wouldn't call either of them hot sauce though, since you need to be hot to be a hot sauce.

fuck u mean lil nigga

I don't really like Sriracha that much because it tastes too much like the rind of the pepper. I don't want vegetable rind, I just want that pure capsaicin goodness.

I usually just stick with regular-ass wing sauce. I like my hot sauce thicker, not watery. Any recommendations for thicker hot sauce?

I really wish their black label was actually spicy, the taste is amazing.

Preach brother! Finally someone said it...
So hey...I'm looking for massive amounts of salt and vinegar with a hint of heat, but it must have the consistency of water...can you point me in that direction please? I need to drip this water-salt-vinegar stuff all over the place...

I don't know if this is a southern thing, but look up George's bbq sauce. Very vinegary and thin, not too hot. Fantastic on all meat and I like dripping it on broc.

My nigga.

I dump that shit on everything.

Louisiana + lemon juice in ramen broth is also a favorite of mine

this is the best sauce, hands down.

I love spicy food so I try a lot of different hot sauces but I always end up back buying my favorite in the end.

yucateco is almost as overrated as sriracha was

Everybody out of the fucking way, best sauce coming through.

Favorite is gringo bandito followed by sriracha then red rooster.

Read some reviews on the internet. I'm interested in trying it if I ever come across it in a grocery store.

I love hot sauce. I've tried almost all of them in this thread. I have about 7 different bottles in my fridge which I use constantly. Dave's ghost pepper is the hottest that I currently have. Pic related is so far my all time favorite. Goes best on pizza so I haven't been using it as much lately since I've been cutting. Ghost pepper sauce is great for vegetables.

Even hotter, it looks like.

I've been using Dave's Ghost Pepper Sauce at work because food stealing has become so rampant. I'll lightly spread it on whatever I bring and no one dares to touch it.

Scotch bonnet pepper sauces are the best. Spicy but doesn't take away taste.

>hot sauces will never be packaged like milk cartons

Nothing beats this.

Do they sell this in supermarkets?
I've seen Dave's Insanity and Dave's Ghost Pepper in Albertsons, and just Dave's Insanity in Winn-Dixie

Petes is for Midwesterners with no tastebuds.

fucking bigot

Petes, Crystal, Louisiana, all of those taste the same. It's just a little different mixture of vinegar and cayenne

home made with home grown peppers

hipster

Its all a matter of taste. If you dont like the taste aquire some.

whats your favorite hot sauce?
>meme food
>/thread

dona isabel rocoto paste
cock sauce
cholula

this actually. pickle some sliced red onions, mix some chopped rocoto in, perfect topping to almost anything.

Plus it's like 2 bucks a quart. It's a winner all the way.

Been getting fuego boxes. Hit or miss but mostly hit.

depends on what you're eating. tabasco is nasty in ramen but sriracha is great. sriacha on pizza isn't too good but tabasco is good.

saracha

Has anyone tried this?

What the fuck

>goose brand
my nigga
Yes and vinegar is awesome,your "argument" is shit,m'queer
I prefer goose brand over huy fong,then again its problably has 10% of its weight in MSG
The extra hot without garlic is super super gooood.
Also noice
watery halal certified shit
If you hab and vin this is good stuff,cheap too
>hot sauce will never be packaged like canadian bagged milk
Why live!?

All these white people thinking they know good hot sauce. This is fucking amazing and I can only find it in Tucson

Easy

Seriously fantastic. Hasn't got the intense vinegar flavour that plagues chilli sauce, and isn't sweet. Only costs £2 for a 1 litre bottle, but you can only get it at Makro (you need to be a member) so it can be tricky to get hold of. Luckily my brother has a membership

I've watched a lot of the show, and it has made me curious about it. Gonna order some tonight.

Sambal Oelek/Sambal Badjak/Sambal Manis
Lao Gan Ma Hot Vegetables
Sriracha without Glutamate
Harissa Phare du Cap Bon

cheap and tastes great

Frank's is my favorite too but I'm admittedly a hot sauce novice

If I like Frank's, don't like tobasco or sriracha, anyone wanna recommend another hot sauce that I'd probably enjoy?

Try this.

top 3 are
Valentina
memeracha
tabasco

Have a bottle in my fridge. This shit is so overrated imo and more like a salsa. What do you use it on?

I'll buy this if they don't have Texas Pete. It's okay for the price but you can definitely tell it has less quality than competing hot sauces.

Can you recommend a particular brand? I cant find a grocery store around me that has it so I'm going to have to buy some online. I've heard harissa is amazing.

I like yucatan sunshine but it is not hot at all.

I love this shit, but it has ingredients linked to cancer.

Pic related is my favorite.

I know nothing about this subject and can tell you that they fixed that years and years ago, did testing and confirmed it was just a rumor.

Anyone ever try pic related? My local Dollar Tree started stocking it.

that's paste dumbass

Too hipster.

>It's another 'hot' sauce that isn't spicy thread

At any rate, the Habanero Tabasco is the best one.

No one knows about this gem? This is the best hot sauce I have ever had, hands down. It's hard to come by, have to purchase in bulk online--but it is worth it.

>Dollar Tree

No but if it's there I'm getting some. People rave about it.

Encona is the best hot sauce widely available in the UK.

Cholula

Just got into using this . THE FLAVOR HHHHNNNNGGG.

I got some serranos and thai, anyone got a easy recipe?

this is good and my go to hot sauce as well

>not using the hottest hot sauce in the world
You might as well not even fucking bother

Tobasco is shit.