Do any of you have experience dropshipping...

Do any of you have experience dropshipping? I am looking to do it soon and I've researched alot into hosting and domains (because I'm gonna use wordpress + woocommerce) but my only problem is that I'm struggling to find products that I feel are good... How do you guys do it? Also bonus question - what forms of advertising do you use?

Anyone?

Yeah , I run a tiny store that barely breaks even most months but it’s a fun thing to do for me. I’m not familiar with your setup I used Shopify mainly for their integrated payment gate way and simplified once a year cost, just makes things easier for me. As for advertising I really heavily on Facebook advertising as I’m selling overpriced makeup to brainlet tier roasties and electronics. Facebook is alright because it allows you target scary specific demographics. Also don’t sell watches , the most over saturated market in dropshipping.

I've been thinking about setting something up like this for my housewife. I just can't see how any profits can be made when the profit margins are so small.

Samw user epn9qFXh just switched to my desktop. And the point of it is with oberlo and mail chimp, It is almost completly automated. I ended up switching to manual payment acceptance though because of all the godamn russian carders and retarded pajeets but you can restrict where you accept orders from. I would suggest starting with at least 800 bucks to get the ball rolling the first few months will be very slim picking until you get some traffic.

I just did this up - I found this product and thought that it could appeal to foodies and people like that. I could advertise through FB ads... thoughts?

I've never seen it before so I mean yeah it's cool, but you gotta have a ton of shit like a kitchen surplus store. You wanna get entire demographic niches, in this case moms, you could shill it like "Make your own edible arrangement that's sure to impress" sorry if that's bad it's 4:39 am

Also just going by experiance the margin is a bit high. The lower the cost from the chinks, the less you can mark it up generally. I've had massive success with Xiomi phones cause you can mark them up at like 2x and sell them as exotic phones. But the jews at shopify classify phones as "high risk" so i had to stop to keep using their payment gateway.

Dropshipping is all about marketing.

It's easy to drop ship and it's very overcrowded.

I like selling shit to pestablished audiences. Like selling braphogs to sniffposters, it's gonna make you money.

thanks for that, i never actually really thought about dropshipping xiaomi. for the product i chose though, what price would you pick? $9.99?

It's important to make them cheap enough no one will bother enough to ship it back, but expensive enough it warrents more items added to the cart so they don't put a 4 dollar charge on their credit card. Americans are consumerist whores they want to feel like high rollers and bargin shoppers. Make it 9.99 regular, put a fake sale sticker on it, sell it for 4 bucks and charge 5 more bucks on "shipping " they don't know epackets are free.

wow thats a very clever strategy... thanks for the info user

yeah no worries, just a heads up you will bleed cash until you get traffic and a feel for things. Some people on here will post pics of 80,000+ gross pass through. They are sacks of shit and you won't ever get that unless you pour a ton of time into it. It's fun , and can make some great side income but it will be a slow start in an incredibly saturated market.

What about fulfillment by Amazon? Drop shipping seems like a lot of work, and I don't have much free time

Does that work better in your experience? Personally, I hate paying shipping and it definitely stops me from spending an equivalent amoint of money on somerhing that would have been marked up with free shipping. it's just a dumb mental thing but paying shipping feels like wasting money

It does, you gotta remember just by being on this board we are atleast borderline autistic so me and you we notice shit like that, I would never buy somthing that has the same shipping price as the product, but there is a reason "free watches" crush the market. It's stacy and chad buying them not us, we actually know how to shop for chinkshit, and I've never used amazon for fulfillment but i do use their referal program to earn some side revenue on my website. And I don't have shit delivered to me then I ship it to them I just straight buy it and ship it to them and oberlo automizes that including imports from aliexpress which is a godsend.

>dropshopping threads appear

Guess crypto is about to pump hard

I had found what I thought was a decent product with a manufacturer on Alibaba. I hadn't really gone through all the details but in terms of packaging is that something that can generally be negotiated with the supplier? In this case I wanted to package the item in groups of 3 or 4 and sell as a single unit.

I haven't had much luck with combining shit unless they come from the same chink company, and even then it's tough cause they lie on the customs decleration to get it out of the country super cheap and if it's multiple items it's harder to do that is what they said. But I mean if you own some floor space you can package mule and combine yourself but that is not something I want to do. Also you can usually to not include an chink invoice so it looks less supicious.

ask them *

Yeah that's the thing, I wanted to avoid handling the product at all. I guess I should contact them and ask. But the item is the same, its sorta like a cheap kitchen items for storing food, and I wanted to put 3 of the same item together in 1 box, because typically you'd want more than one. I'll write them an email tomorrow.

Thanks for the tips kind user

No worries man , best of luck