Why the fuck did I buy this shit?

Why the fuck did I buy this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76IPkJM_Egg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you're mentally weak and actually believed the shilling on biz

honest question, why is this dumping when the rest of the market is pumping on zero news? they announced a partnership with fucking BMW

sell the news, the market doesn't really care about one shitty partnership

sell the news is a retarded meme when it's B M FUCKING W

priced fucking in, I always said on biz to dump it before rebrand, if you believe long term rebuy before mainnet

Have you seen how many partnerships ETH has?
If any coin can rival that then I'll be impressed

Because you’re retarded. I bought Neo, Nano and OMG during the dip and I’m up more than 150% since.
I feel like even OMG was retarded since it’s an ERC20 token, but at least they have an actual company.

Mean while Veeky Forums has lost tons of money betting on projects the may never amount to anything, and even if they do, won’t for the foreseeable future.

It's obviously not since you're a bagholders now.

They could partner with literally God and you still sell. the. news.

It's going to turn around. Probably within days knowing crypto.

VW was shilling IOTA themselves and it didn't do shit.

>shitty german cars with proprietary parts that costs a fortune to replace
>only driven by numales and chads who likes to show off

i'll stick to my nippon cars, thank u

What’s the usecase for BMW? Do you see a lot of fake BMWs driving around?
We all know German autos are going to use IOTA as a standard anyway.

Have you tried the IOTA wallet? It’s literal shit, it’s amazing that they have a top 20 market cap with it.

to record car repair history and driver habits

BMW already does that.

Is this a serious question brainlet? When did you buy, a day before rebrand??
This is economy 1x1, completely normal and healthy movement.
You unironically think markets move in realtime??
You sound like those faggots from WS worrying about a 0.25% rate hike discussing how it will choke the US economy when the dollar silently appreciated like 30% the weeks / months prior.
It was priced in..when that moment arrived and you retards don't see it moon (because it already did the last weeks) you pieces of shit dump it because muh no lambomoon.
You children should stay away from investing, it's disgusting to see you try to wrap your heads around the very basics.

youtu.be/76IPkJM_Egg

If you wanted to make a quick profit and move on to other coins and ride their pumps, you're a fucking idiot because coins almost always dump after the news.

If you're in it for the long-haul, well, you should have bought after the conference and not before, but you'd obviously 10x at least if you hold for a year or two, it's unironically one of the cryptos most likely to succeed because of its real-world utility. It's just that actual utility means nothing in this meme market right now.

Why is no one talking about the bitocean news. Thats actually pretty major, Japans first actual regulated exchangeto run on vechans platform. Now imagine a VET pair for all the alts.

well, time for me to dump this piece of shit

>Mean while Veeky Forums has lost tons of money betting on projects the may never amount to anything

you're doing the same thing idiot

>but whyyy
Salty Vechinks

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5...

The essential difference is WTC is in an obvious downtrend.