US TAXES

Guys...I'm getting nervous. I don't know what to do. Has anyone done their taxes and reported their crypto gains? Looking for some help. THANKS.

no

nope

Yes

you just keep your stack in crypto till you have 1m+ then move to some tax haven and cash out, im never giving ((them)) any

I just submitted my taxes last week. I chose not to report my crypto gains since I never cashed out anything until last month (January 2018). I'm 99% sure that the new rules don't get applied until next year's tax season.

mother does mine for me

Do you seriously not know that taxes only count on your capital gains for the previous year? Even if the rules were in place you wouldn't have to pay taxes on January 2018 withdrawals until 2019.

You need an accountant, user.

I think it'd probably be easier if "we, the people" got together and BANNED THE FUCKING IRS

....you realize that it's our job, right? that we're the one's who are actually supposed to be in charge?

Which is why I'm not reporting anything until year. I don't think you comprehended my post.

>"we, the people" got together
Have you looked around lately? We're more divided than ever.

divide and conquer

Wow very insightful.

Glad you got the humour and didn't take it seriously

Thanks OP just shorted your confidence 100k

trips confirm I'm a beta.

Less than 1,000 people reported.

I comprehended. If you understood taxes, you would have said "I don't have anything to report because I had no capital gains in 2017." Not all that bullshit about "choosing" not to report your January 2018 gains and the rules not applying until next year.

Yes. Tips:
>read IRS Notice 2014–21
>if you've done too much trading to be worth manually reconciling, get a software license/membership at bitcoin tax or cointracking to do that shit for you
>read the instructions for every tax form and take them step-by-step

I had like 20,000 trades and only spent about 6 hours fully figuring my taxes.

Cuck

>IRS has no director because Trump still hasn't bothered to appoint one
>News stories every week about how the IRS is woefully underfunded
>News story last week about how the IRS had a net loss of over 1000 agents last year
>You paid taxes on crypto gains
Unless your gains were in the millions, you're an idiot.

>living in a place with forced taxes

kek

pathetic