What went so wrong?

what went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NkddMl2Mgmo
periscope.tv/KenDomik/1mnxekRnyEvGX?&autoplay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing, it was a great event. Stop shitposting

Daym & Ken found out their real market value.

why would you pay 100 dollars + travel costs to see 2 faggots jerk eachother off over a Burgerking® Whopper® in between a McChicken® sandwich in a rented Bentley for 3 days?

>why would you pay 100 dollars + travel costs to see 2 faggots jerk eachother off over a Burgerking® Whopper® in between a McChicken® sandwich in a rented Bentley for 3 days?
McBukkake?

Even boogie attended, holly molly.

Watched kens day before and day of vids today, he really thought there would be hundreds of people.

Too funny, good thing ya rented the 3rd room lmao.

What a total disaster, i wanna know how much money they blew on this shit show

Even the event icon is a joke

What a wasted opportunity, a large amount of youtube cancer was concentrated in one spot and not a single mass shooter took advantage of that. Damned shame.

They rented a bentley?

Is this the caliber of person I am responding to/arguing with on Veeky Forums about pizza and fast food?

youtu.be/NkddMl2Mgmo

I would have legit gone if Joey went.

hopefully to punch his fat mouth repeatedly

I would have gone to get him to sign my Joey's World Tour™ shirt.

>hating on based Joey

No woowoos for you.

Why would anyone do that?

joey is coming next year

Daym is a fool

No one wanted to attend a con whose main attraction was "meeting with youtube celebrities" like the average person wants to socialize with a useless fuck who thinks "content creator" is a career worthy of adoration

Also

>foodie
>only eats fast food trash

Does that word have a different meaning in countries devoid of any culinary value? Because it certainly fucking doesn't apply to retards who sit in vehicles and talk about highly processed, industrialized garbage

BALED DIS DDD:

>Joey's world tour
>Never leaves the USA
>Never leaves California
>Never leaves his hometown
>Never leaves his car

i want to get a first hand account from someone who attended, to get a real idea of how sad it was.

they even had that edbassmaster guy there, lol you could tell he regretted it.

Was it better or worse than Tumblrcon?

Pretty close. I do like a few of the YouTubers that attended though.
Also, no ball pit.

>all this hate for the youtuber food reviewers

Fuck you Veeky Forums

i dont think its hate so much as mockery for doing a convention for eating fast food in your car

>in your car

in a rented car

>all this thread

no matter if it was 40 people or 100 people or even 20. i bet none of you haters can get anyone out to an event to support you and if people did, youd be calling it a success too even with those numbers. The success of this is not numbers focused but rather the idea that people are willing to leave their homes for a day and support a content creator is what success is all about. sorry but Daym is awesome and very entertaining and if i werent working that day id definatly be there.

ok daym, lose weight

Daym is a cuck who grew up a Jehovah's Witness and only learnt to talk like a nigger for his Youtube channel.
Food review shawty talked about it while exposing alcoholicdomik's crying ass.

Losing thousands of dollars, humiliating yourself, destroying a working relationship with JP from Hellthyjunkfood and lying about numbers is hardly a success.

Joeys world tour is about people from around the world, and indeed reality itself, experiencing themselves through Joey and his acts of aggregated child molestation.

how did he destroy a relationship with healthy junk food

Did you see the periscope video at Cravecon?
Ken was drunk as fuck, followed JP into the toilet and was trying to film his penis. He also announced publicly that JP and Julia were engaged when they wanted to make the announcement to their fans themselves (which they only did today).
JP looked pissed off the whole rest of the time.

>The success of this is not numbers focused
No, it's clearly numbers focused. Any conference or venue such as this is about getting as many people as possible.

I can't imagine being in a room full of YouTube """personalities""" and people dumb/boring/obnoxious/sad enough to actually attend such a convention. It must have been one of the most awkward encounters in the history of mankind.

All that sad, there are enough losers who live vicariously online and are basically asocial. So when I see these sorts of things (e.g.: Veeky Forums meetups) I always cringe but I also think, "good for them", because they are at least putting themselves out there and haven't totally given up.

Probably because everyone was slobbering over chincky's fiance, she looked extremely uncomfortable in every video.

Oh I'm talking about #alcoholicdomik, not Daym.

Looks to me like they enjoyed it.

The big /k/ meetup at Arkadia ranch is this weekend, bummed I couldn't make it.

Yeah the fat kids, their chaperones, the fat guy overflowing his chair, and the autistic T-rex in front row had a blast.

We're gonna need pictures.

Ken's a fucking cuck.

everyone looks miserable and like they all realized at once what a horrible mistake they made

in one vid kens room was littered with empty beer bottles, like he was 22 again or something.

what a sad sack

I'd like to see the t-rex attempt to eat chicken wings.

/r'ing a source on the video

>boogie
>missing something food-related

daym drops is a big guy

periscope.tv/KenDomik/1mnxekRnyEvGX?&autoplay

thanx user

He did it to show people how they should live lives of moderation, that fat fucking holier than thou hypocrite.

Randy Santel seems like a legitimately cool guy. He reminds me of Mickey Rourke's character in The Wrestler, especially when he showed up to this.

>when they wanted to make the announcement to their fans themselves

How fucking self-absorbed and unaware do you have to be to think your "fans" give a slightest amount of fuck about your engagement?

and Randy is extremely articulate.

holly shit

Go to the announcement video and read the comments.

Im glad Ken will die soon from his horrendous diet.

Have you seen his gut lately?
He used to always go on about his cycling.

This is a few youtubers overestimating their worth in the public eye.

Sorta like when the fine brothers decided they owned the word 'react'.

I would have gone if Joey and Food Use were there. The Sadepiify potential would be off the charts.

>they ordered thousands of lanyards for passes
>they used 20

>Ken booked the extra room next door for the crowd

Is there a master list of all the fuck ups from this?

No, but I've been following it closely.
I could probably collate one.

"good think we got the extra room here for vip, we really needed it." - Ken Domick

they didnt even need a pa system cause it was so empty voices naturally carried in the cavernous empty space.

You're a real human bean, user.

>when you realize you spent a years worth of youtube money on cravecon

>no matter if it was 40 people or 100 people or even 20. i bet none of you haters can get anyone out to an event to support you
I once did a vidya stream that picked up 800 people
Shut your whore mouth Daym and start hitting the gym you greasy faggot.

>Ken claimed the dinner was sold out.
>A Guy from YouTube called Dirty X75 phoned the Cravecon team asking for 20 or so dinner tickets
>they were more than happy to sell them to him

Imagine the millions of people that followed the vlogbrothers on their various channels and social media platforms, then compare that to the 1000 people that showed up on VidCon. Then look at Daym with not even 700K subs and he still got dozens of people to gather at an event.

He drinks a lot in his vlogs

what's up with his son?, does he suffers from a very bad illness?

nice numbers frend
and yes he does, It's something called micropenisenilitis

>No one wanted to attend a con whose main attraction was "meeting with youtube celebrities"
Vidcon. People want to meet youtube "celebrities" when it's pewdiepie and markiplier and john green. Not for some lardo junk food reviewer.

Was he the guy who wrote out his proposal to his wife in twinkies or chocolate bars?

not to mention that vidcon was like 2 weeks ago, of course they got no interest for what should have been a panel at vidcon

>Sorta like when the fine brothers decided they owned the word 'react'.
Wow (((who))) would ever think to do something like this?

Why is the logo so fucking bad? It's really off putting and made me hate it before I knew about the ape and his lackey behind this.

Ken Domik's gay son put it together for them. He mentions it in one of his videos.

No one is talking about how shitty the food looked there. Why the fuck didnt they spend more money on doing good food? invite a whole bunch of local food trucks, some local chefs and shit so the creators going there could actually create content from the damn con. would bring more randoms in from the local area who are interested in food and may start subscribing to youtubers they find interesting.

Why is it always a terrible sign for these sorts of conventions when you have a mother who brought her kid in a stroller?

This.
It looked fucking horrible.
A make your own gumbo stand, what the fuck?