Aw shit is it time for some OC?

Yes it is, time for some cookies.

Start out with
>220g unsalted butter
>100g light brown sugar
>180g white sugar

Cream butter and sugars on medium until incorporated nicely, then whip til fluffy.

Add 112g of caramel ganache, hopefully homemade!

Caramel recipe
Bring 100g of white sugar and 50g of light corn syrup to a boil and cook until golden, add heavy cream to get the desired consistency, chill for later use.

whip that shit up again then mix in 2 large eggs and 20g of vanilla extract.

Sift together
>360g AP flour
>40g corn starch
>5g salt, preferably not table salt
>5g baking soda

Mix in 300g mini marshmallows

Mix together dry and wet until it comes together.

Portion out onto baking sheets lined with parchment or silipat. Let cookies chill for 20 minutes, preheat oven to 350F/177C

Bake until golden brown and tasty, about 12-14 minutes.

cookies look good but caramel and marshmallows seems eh to me

Was something i came up with the other day when I went to make chocolate chip cookies and found i was out so I ended up improvising. Turned out good and my friends and parents said they were tasty.

nice thread mr chicken

No eggs? Is that why my cookies come out cakey?

There are 2 large eggs (about 100g)
No eggs would make it more of a shortbread.

Whoops
What makes cookies crunchy then?

Less moisture so less brown sugar, yolks instead of the whole egg, less flour, etc

looks edible

practically inedible

Also if you want a dense cookie rather than cakey, as soon as they come out of the oven squish the cookies with the bottom of a measuring cup or something round and flat but not too much just enough to flatten it somewhat.

>less moisture
>less flour
Wha?!

well less flour is in addition to less moisture, less flour gives it a less stable structure so it will likely spread out more and have more surface area to crisp up as opposed to getting cakey.

one last bump before death

POST MORE RECIPES

POST THE ICE CREAM ONES

o-ok
cheesecake deliciousness

200g cream cheese
200g sour cream
200g white sugar
1 vanilla bean
300g 4% fat milk
300g heavy (whipping) cream
1g salt
30g low fat milk powder/casein protein powder
4g stabilizer

blend everything but the heavy cream until smooth, mix heavy cream and cream cheese mixture in a heavy pot and heat until 170F/77C then chill mixture over night. churn based on maker instructions

Bump for good thread