Give me one reason why I shouldn't sell my ZCL now and buy BTCP once it starts trading at 10$

Give me one reason why I shouldn't sell my ZCL now and buy BTCP once it starts trading at 10$

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-Forks-and-Airdrops
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/968318826306850817
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly... its probably the right move

bcos fuck this shiiet thsts y

you should, bitcoin private is a fucking shitfork like the rest. im sure everyone sees through this retarded cashgrab by now

What if it starts at 300

BTCP will start trading at 200

I'm afraid I get played if I sell now but really zcl has no reason being this much

This-- Theres a fair amount of whales in there

It won't
ZCL will go back to 2$ after fork because there is no reason to hold it after that, so people will start selling their BTCP cheap to at least break even

they r teaching us .. ill mine the shit out of this mofo coin for at least 0.002 coins a day , and wiill not leave my hands for at least 500 bucks BTC up or BTC down

Serious sell now or just wait?

Also.. read latest bittrex fork/airdrop update.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-Forks-and-Airdrops

Check newest note. They might list BTCP, but they dont seem to be supporting the forok

yeah I read that, that's why there is even less hope for this

honestly... its probably the right move

I was gonna hold til tomorrow but that was not good news.

That doesn't make sense business wise for them. If they announce support, they would have enough volume and fees done to pay for the effort that they describe in listing them.

lmao vitalik called it out and no one has a good response other than muh community

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/968318826306850817

Fuck these plagiarising cunts, only in crypto is it possible to pull off a scam of this degree without being locked up.

>justed again
portfolio is going to be worth 0 soon

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Private coins leads to private folks...

Vitamin shills ZEC because hes gets part of the 20% founders reward.

BTCP will be on par with bitcoin dark. low supply will give it more potential to moon. not sure at these prices though.

Just think for one second: The "Bitcoin" brand is worth a stupid amount, its a surprise that it actually took THIS LONG before someone made a "bitcoin private". All these shitty BTC forks like gold, diamond, GOD, and bcash are all worth something. BTCP will probably dethrone bcash as the least shitty BTC fork because of its simple name and obvious additional features. Dont be surprised in a year if BTCP is 1000 and bcash is 100.

I guess it would be much trouble to claim with their massive cold storage

>why have competition?
>why not use the coin that pays me a founders fee?

Fuck this scrawny twat.

Thats what I was thinking too, but adding "fork" seems like a direct call out to Bitcoin Private... Def a different sentiment surrounding it than even Bitcoin Gold. Bittrex could pull a fast one and announce support tomorrow but this seemed pretty clear in my opinion.

just bought .001k

thats rare a FUNKEN normie actually expressing his ignorace....fuck dud ....do you even know how the fuken block chain works???

NORMEE thread detected jeeezz....mofos you r easy to spot....

Bitcoin Dark is the same thing yet it only has 100k marketcap because it doesn't have the marketing edge that BTCP does. No one gives an actual shit about privacy coins, they serve no use for normies. People who use PC's for dark net transactions use Monero anyway.

You're fucking stupid if you don't realize the power of "Bitcoin" branding. Why do you think bcash where is where it is? Literally only because its associated with bitcoin. A fucking trash scam fork like bcash hit up to 4k and still is over 1k (somehow) and you down think fucking BITCOIN PRIVATE with BETTER BRANDING and BETTER TECH isn't going to beat its shit? Get your brain checked.

are some you actually this poor? jesus.
even if you were on the fence about this, you could have bought the dip in the beginning of the month. there is no losing in this situation, you either got out right before 200$ or are getting free BTCP which might be sub-100 out the gate, but won't stay that way at all.
just don't be retarded and keep your zcl on exchanges.

all of this. also for those thinking of moving off exchange and holding thru - getting the btcp - fucking start now. My ass is grass because of the bittrex daily withdrawal limit. forgot that those fucks cut it down recently to 0.1 a day

Seriously think this is all political. Here we have a solid dev team in a well backed coin, when other shitcoins have been supported during forking without issue.
Regulations further down the line will lean heavily on privacy coins. XMR is already out there and used on the dark web, and BTCP could compete with it.
This shit may even compete with BCH so seems like it’s being handicapped on purpose.

panic selling on bittrex just started

It's better than BTG and BTG has ATH of 450 bucks. You are retarded if you think this will get below 100 bucks.

buttrex is so fucking done though - so many going to be pissed off now. Their top volume coin today by far, top 3 for the last week, etc etc. They don't listen to the people - watch their volume fucking dwindle and people zip out. INB4 last minute 'hurr durr we will support btcp but not the fork sorry guise'. fucking paid-off-by-bch pieces of shit. BTG was so great though they fucking announced support for that fork 24 hours before. goddamn the absolute state of bigtime crypto exchanges. what a fucking joke still

this
After this shit I'm not using fucktrex anymore

I'm done with bittrex after this. If you're not gonna support just say no and save us all some time and money.

I see them dropping further down the ranks after this fiasco.

Shut up

Just withdrawled my remaining zcl now. Never going back there, fucking kikes

“I have no answer”

I've been using Bittrex since august of 2014 and I have never seen them act so fucking dumb and unprofessional, especially directly in front of their userbase. I'm leaving Bittrex, Binance is better anyways
>pic related, proves I'm an oldfag

This guys is a nigger. 100%.

THIS IS FROM 2/26/2017 YOU ENORMOUS FAGGOT

Btcp is trading under $2 on binance right now. Get in there faggots

how are people still falling for le bitcoin forks

are you retarded? read the update at the bottom

That's literally nothing concrete lol.