twitter.com/AnonBabble

before that please locate and kill the mother fucker rich developers for this

pnd scam

send coins to me b4anhero

THIS IS NOW A ZCL /JUST/ THREAD

300 ZCL reporting in

how much is a deepweb hitman?

>i'll pay him in zcash

wasnt that Omega Faggot pumping ZCL for the last few days?

I feel like a BlueStar airlines worker watching Gordon fucking Gekko dumping at market price

L E L

So JUST’d right now

What do biz what do

"its now or never gordon, whats it gonna be"

"dump it, all of it"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t1S4rWxuG4PSR73Sa64NAkVW7xRQBBHf1YR

send your ZCL to above address, or else

Live stream or it didn't happen fag.

BIG

RED

DILDOS

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought those were gunshot wounds on the chest, I just realized they were bleeding nipple. kek

>went all in at 80 months ago
>just sold for 80 now

it's an abstract kind of feel

real question, why is it dumping?

Just hold for BTCP you retard.

no bittrex fork support. they are 90% of the volume

if you weren't planning on holding for BTCP, why didn't you sell at 200? seems like wasted opportunity

because i expected some fucking exchange support

Hold retard. Binance will list it.

the bogs called it in

The fork is in 1 fucking day
what the fuck do you think it's gonna happen?
do you think binance will list any of these 2 shitcoins post fork?

just join me in my suicide you coping faggot

Yeah, thats right. Sell mafakas sell! Fuking weakhanded faggots

good bye

They will list btcp eventually but nothing prefork. they've paid the deposit

bet you wish your hands were a little weaker yesterday dont ya

sold at 850k sats
sorry zcl marines
hope you don't down to hard

MMM MMM NONONO

you fucking idiot
this is not a weakhands shakeout
this is a death dive

And so it ends

F

S

sell now

buy BCH

bittrex support every fucking shitcoin fork on the planet, but this one is excluded for some reason

fuck them and fuck the zcl devs

It's honestly suspicious DESU, this is one of the most interesting forks that actually does something but fucking noooooo

even though I sold I wouldn't be surprised that this is some kind of insider trading trap and they announce it in the last second

in that case fuck them too

I laugh at all the ZCL faggots, especially OmegaFaggot who has once more proved he is absolutely NEVER right about anything

Someone floated the theory here that roger ver paid them off to nip this in the bud. It's a pink wojack conspiracy theory but christ it kind of makes sense

Why would ttrex not want all that fork volume?

lmao the zclassic plebbit is fantastic right now

Btw you should have gotten the fuck out of this coin the second Omegafag started shilling it

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they cause the most trading volume by tanking the price before getting it pumped again so it might actually happen

I hope none of you faggots STILL followed that retard Omega.

>buying digimon in 2018

>sold 30 at 0.015
>sold 30 at 0.014
>sold 30 at 0.0115
>sold 30 at 0.0092
>sold 30 at 0.0078
>sold 30 at 0.0072

Bought at 0.0015
It was good when it last boys

It's still technically possible, but holy fuck i'll go ER if they do

BEAR TRAP

DEAD CAT
DUMPIN ZCLASSICS ON NEWFAGS

omega and whole btcp team will have huge problems if this wouldn't go to 200-300$ pre-fork
have you heard that SEC and CFTC are asking for info about people who run pump and dump schemes? this is 500mil market manipulation in public, and he gave a lot of info which will allow law enforcement guys to connect the dots
still we have 30 hours
if omega and his pnd squad don't want to spend next 20 years in jail they have to pump this with all money available, otherwise they will have to deal with laws
I'm not joking, work is already in progress to bust them to feds if they will not deliver acceptable price pre-fork

lmao how is it being 12 years old

I'LL BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says, newfriend. Buy high sell low.

>wants to rough and tumble in the wild west of finance
>thinks hes ganna make his fortune on the ol unregulated volatile market
>cries and wants people to come help him when he cant hack it and loses all his money

unironically kill yourself you pathetic faggot, you signed up for this

lmfao
>its free money guys just buy zcl!
and then the developers and the youtube whales dumped on you at $150 and above, while you are now left holding the bags

enjoy your worthless buttcorn privates

20k usd

I've tried to tell you delusional retards dozens of times that EVERYONE WHO WANTED BTCP ALREADY OWNS ZCL. THERE WON'T BE ANYONE TO DUMP ON. This is a classic greater fool scenario, and there is no greater fool than you.

Now allow me to laugh at your retardation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>blaming others for your utter retardation

Were you in Bitconnect by any chance?

AHAHAHAHAahaaaAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahaaaaaaaAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAa

Why is it crashing?

This will go down as the biggest, most elaborate P&D in all of crypto history

its just price discovery
its finding its true value

1) wait for the fork
2) watch BTCP soar to 1000$ EOY
3) chill the fuck out

>worthless, pointless, technologically obsolete, no-use-case shitfork tied to a scam, and with nobody scamming developers will totally be 1k each bro!

LMAO

The only thing these delusional cunts depended on was for Bittrex to support the fork.

Well, they don't. They don't consider Bitcoin Private a viable BTC fork, because nobody gives a fuck about it outside of the PnD value given from Zclassic.

They updated their support section yesterday with this. They have nothing to do with BTCP, so they have no obligation to announce whether or not they'll support it. Not their fucking problem Rhett is an idiot.

>Bitcoin "forks" will only be considered if they have strong industry-wide support, participation and consensus.

ZCLASSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC BUY THE DIP NO NO NO

>strong industry-wide support, participation and consensus

Oh, and for the ones of you with room temperature IQ, none of that applies to Bitcoin Private. The only ones who gives a shit about it are people hoping to flip their ZCL.

When the fuck did you ever see anyone serious within the crypto community ever endorse it?

>not just watching the scam unfold from outside then grabbing that 10% bounty

watch it turn out like segwit2x and they announce that due to market conditions they are calling off the fork. the final JUST

because they are us based and don't wanna end up in jail for insider trading with the rhettfaggot

Are you saying I absolutely fucked up?

only time will tell

>Why would ttrex not want all that fork volume?

Because PnDs are bad press, and possibly legal issues associated with it since anyone with half a brain knows it's a PnD.

They have an ocean of high volume coins to choose from. Many of which are ERC20 tokens which would be a thousand times easier to implement than some goofy fork of two coins. So why the fuck do you think they're so desperate?

If they were desperate for volume fees, they'd just add EOS, or every other ERC20 that has a +500 BTC volume on Binance.

Wow. Don't be so rude to BCH.

I put literally everything I mined so far into this coin.

>vitalik genuinely asks what the point of it is
>brainlet rhett can't defend it, but only point out vitaliks advisor role in zcash

my fucking sides

never go all in. especially on a coin that just 100x'd and is bleeding out. ESPECIALLY when the shills are at a fever pitch while the rest of the world ignores it

NO DON'T DO IT IT'LL COME BACK UP user

HODL

For real tho everyone, don't try to buy ZCL thinking that it's in dip. It's still at MT. It was traded on December 5th only at 10k sats, after BTC private fork it'll go under 100k, even 50k is possible. Be careful with ZCL, the rest of decision is yours but you HAVE been warned Veeky Forums

Look at it this way, user. Crypto is economic darwinism at its best. It's a constant circle of redistribution of wealth from dumb money to smart money.

Maybe it's time to consider whether you are the dumb money.

Well it's not like it's all the money I have in crypto. It's less than 5%. It's just all that I've mined.

Big round of applause for everyone who helped fund his Rhettirement fund, this man just pulled the biggest scam in crypto history.

just when i thought it couldn't go any lower so i might as well hodl it drops. again. and again. and now look at it. glad i only put a hundred bucks in this shit show

STRONG support at .0066 lol

I literally don't understand how you fucking idiots invest in this shit. Do you even understand the technology and did you make an informed investment decision?

Most importantly, why are you investing in anything other than BTC ETH or XMR...?

Same, most of my ZCL is from mining but it still hurts.

>Rhettirement fund
lol, that's a good pun

> chasing the pump
You have only yourself to blame you greedy retard

i really should have

oh shit omegas in trouble now

haha, soon

hahaha yeah we're brainlets. i'm still gonna ride this thing for a while. at this point might as well see what happens

good times

because those coins are already high as fuck and i need moon missions or my lunch money only becomes dinner money

There are lots of hidden jewels that have a great future and amazing technology, f.e. Modum and Singularitynet... How do you not invest in under 100 million marketcap that will for sure go x100 in the coming year?

also i don't see what's wrong with the tech. i still think the coin will do what it says it will do.

Don’t kill yourself yet user, get some free Litecoin Private.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025236.0