Cravecon2016

What's with the cravecon hate, is it just trolls or what? The event was amazing and there is so much hate for it online. Attendance was the only low thing about it but it gave pleanty of time to talk to creators, and the dinner afterward was amazing.
Pic related, took it at cravecon.

youtu.be/_Txd9mI8cso
youtu.be/RciN75hJAOU

>nigger posing with a car that isn't his and using the keys to prove to his Facebook friends it is his

Christ

That was daym promoting the video retard, clearly stated that Hilton helped them out with the Bentley for the review

I honestly thought about going, since in in South Texas, but after seeing the shitshow that it was, I'm glad I didn't.

They had a cool food gallery too

It wasn't a shitshow man, the event went smoothly and it was a ton of fun! I got to eat with boogie2988.

The small attendance meant that it wasn't overcrowded and everyone got to meet everyone and make friends. The buffet and afterparty we're KILLER! As someone who was actually there I can tell you it was amazing, most fun convention I've been to in ages

you need to step up your creepshot game

I got better.
Ft. Edbassmaster

Would you look at it just look at it

>everyone in the video is a fat fuck
>panel guests are just LITERALLY WHO meme ecelebs
>no actual panels on food from different countries or broad cuisine
>not knowing how it would suck
An hero yourself nigger

At first I thought this was a video game convention from all the fat fuck instead it's some weird con of youtube internet celebs that eat processed fast food in their cars. Same thing I guess, at least Boogie was there.

>processed fast food in their cars

What the fuck? Why would anyone want to go to a convention associated with that?

>processed fast food
All food is processed, moron.

Is that LA Beast?

I have no idea. I think I'm getting too old. It might be time for me to check out.

THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS FIGHT ME

Yes yes, and water is a chemical. Yet, somehow, people without autism know what someone means when they say "chemical" or "processed."

Looks like Randy Santel

>I got to eat with boogie2988

That's the shitshow I meant.

He's a great and funny guy. You people are so negative.

Please stop shilling this failure of a con op. It was shit and you know it go back to sucking youtube wannabe Eceleb sausage and quit attempting to shit up this board further with your fanboy advertising for them.

Yeah that's Randy on the right.

He's also fat, and constantly making excuses for why he's a fat fuck. If you're going to eat yourself to death at least own it. Diamond Dallas Paige should paralyze his ass.