There seems to be alot of JUST and pink wojak threads that are related to this coin...

there seems to be alot of JUST and pink wojak threads that are related to this coin. how many people on Veeky Forums bought high? i was under the impression that most people here bought under $30

send your ZCL to: t1S4rWxuG4PSR73Sa64NAkVW7xRQBBHf1YR

double will be sent back, I'm killing myself after this shit

biz always buys high

I mined all of mine, but I mined to the donation pool for the first 10 days, before the difficulty spiked. I was pretty optimistic about the whole project, now I'm just hoping for secure nodes or something to give people a reason to care about the project.

At least Zencash isn't a scam (yet).

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT BITTREX SUPPORT

THEY ARE GOING TO LIST BTCP, BINANCE ALSO SO FUCK IT IM GOING TO SEND IT TO MY WALLET AND THATS IT

Fuck vitalik

shit how much did you mine?

bought at 18$

I bought half my stack at $30 after reading the first biz thread and then half at $100 thinking it was gonna hit $1k. I'm holding through the fork though, BTCP will hit $1k at some point

i'd wager 90% of biz bought this around $200

i bought in at around $70, if it gets low enough i might buy more, i'm still pretty confident this fork will be successful and be worth well over the price of ZCL right now

Bought at 750k sats, sold at 960k sats yesterday before the ship started sinking, could've potentially sold at 2 million sats but I got greedy. I'm just glad I didn't get burned too hard

Literally no reason to hold this shitcoin when you can just buy BTCP for dirt cheap post fork. Once people realise this en masse the dump is going to be epic

Only mined 2 ZCL in January and then mined 2 more for the donation pool. Not a lot, but I jumped in on it sort of late. Depending on how low the network hashrate drops I might mine some more in a couple of weeks (when it's sub-$2 again) to long term hold for potential future forks. Seems like ZCL might be an ideal coin for future zk-snarks integration forks.

At least the donation pool payout ratio is looking pretty good, won't matter if btcp is an $8 coin though...

Yeah except BTCP won't be less than 100 bucks.

Bought 2600 from 37 to 60. Rode to 200 and dumped at 150 in the first big crash. Bought in again during first wave of no support fud at 130-15. Another 2100. Now a bagholder. Price drop seems truly irrational but now its bad enough that it is leading to meme destruction... so the irrational dumping might be a self fulfilling prophecy

>what is supply
If BTCP has a higher supply than ZCL, entry price will be lower, simple

still one final pump right????

>doesn't take into account price per BTC-ZCL

btcp I'm guessing come out at 100-300

Newfag here
What's "JUST"?

It means just lurk more, faggot.

>that image

cringe
privacy has never been considered a 'human right'
privacy is explicitly a luxury