I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK AGAIN TOMORROW

I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK AGAIN TOMORROW

I feel bad for ya wage cucks, but someones gotta make the world go round.

Escape with us, OP.

Just got home. Just picture the beer/wine/spirit waiting for you. Cheers

Would you be happier if you did not know about crypto and all the making it stories? I think we need to crush all hope so people can be happy of their current environment.

I'm trying not to think about, I'm back to work at 10pm tonight.
I was the user who said theyd just started a job cleaning a hotel because of the link shilling on here, last night I had to clean vomit up for the first time and I swear there were bit of shit in it, nothing is worth this.

its your fault for not being born rich

Why not sell things online?

this is quality.
I believe...

...wait so you fell for the link meme and now you need to clean vomitshit off hotel floors?
Daaamn user

its true, after 3 years of NEETing and watching dozens of 10x+ ers somehow this was the one that got me to do something.
im poor as shit, i spent all my NEET time on /ic/ being an amateur artist and writing the odd short story to sell for amazonbucks, even if LINK does go 10x i only had $100 to buy in and can only afford another $100 a week.

29 years old, wasted life

ME TOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAA11AA11AAAAAAA MOMMMYY MOMMMYYY MAKE IT STOPPP MOMMMMMMYYYY MOMMYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You have to have something to sell for that to work, user.

...so you're working to buy more LINK, or are you working because you spent all your neetbux on LINK and then couldn't afford to eat and are now so far gone you're considering putting more $ into LINK?

It's ok user it's not too late for you, you are becoming more wise hopefully.

link is the coin to rule them all 1000$ EOY is literally FUD . strap in wre aiming for mars

i specifically started cleaning up shit filled vomit to buy LINK, between paying my brother virtually nothing for his spare room, using his car whenever and occasional gibs/amazon $ i sort of just got buy for 3 years.

now im dealing with pissy sheets, at least the other cleaners are learning english from me so there is some value to my work

Keep your head up, there is a reason LINK is FUDded hard.

I hope. I'm willing to be shilled anything desu, i can always do my own research but given the sums i dealing with theres not much room for flexibility, has to be all in and pray

Fuck off Rockefeller
>Rockeller founded the national school board to create workers.

dont get that loser attitude. you are literrally holding the guture bitcoin

LINK and NANO, if I had limited funds.

LINKS the plan

This is a well thought out and unusual LINK shill thread.
Rakesh your getting creative these days.

>I had to clean vomit up for the first time and I swear there were bit of shit in it,
Yeah, although it's rare, it happens that people puke protoshit.

It sure is tough at the top but you do learn a lot.

>my poor af parents actually reproduced and i have to work now to provide for them

why the FUCK does the state allow people who cant even afford groceries to have kids

because they will vote for more government