That time you were scammed by Veeky Forums

I still refuse to sell these fucking bags of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensky.net/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=company&siteid=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fell for the memes. :(

Funny how that Martian faggot disappeared as soon as it started dipping, which was shortly after he shilled it relentlessly for days.

I keep hearing it's shit

those azins got us again

me too

just sold 50k stinkies

Yes, it was him. At least I've thrown a very small amount, and I learned to never trust this place without extensive personal research

what makes you think it's all over? I still have my bags as well

me too. no signs its an actual scam. its just reacting to the market. if you bought at a dollar tho your a faggot

Nice digit confirmation. It isn't a scam and has alot of potential.

Like poetry.

fixed

It's not a scam, just a shitcoin. Even though, those "silicon valley investors"... Top fucking Kek

not a scamn lot of potential
also holding bags

I made a killing on this coin.
Bought at 0,30 and sold at 0,90 in just a few days time.

This. When Martian shilled this coin it was even cheaper.

ITT salty cucks bought at ATH

It wasn't shilled as a literal pump and dump shitcoin. It was a scam by Martian and other Japoors, and it worked

Vechain is still much better than INT

Not selling. It's going to rocket up once the alt winter is over.

Look at the plot. Look at it.

Look at etherscan, biggest accounts are accumulating. This was paired with a massive fud campaign but now that most of the fud has been debunked it's slowly starting to rise. Once people read up about the team and the partnerships its going to explode again.

Also Biz is really mad because they bought the top. Anyway it wont really matter soon, as long as you bought sub 1 dollar

Oh look, the proof of another pump and dump coming!

Guess who bought at the top?
>too impatient to just hodl and make a 100x regardless
>too retarded to understand that the fud has no merrit
wew anons, i guess you hate money. you truly belong here with the rest of Veeky Forums

This is my worst crypto trade. I hesitated since 0.5 and bought the very fucking top 0.94 and it dumped next morning. I am fucked. MOMMMYYYYYY WHEN 1$+?????????????????????

This. Everyone not buying this instead of top 100 projects that already mooned is retarded

this only works for good projects though. you cant just apply that chart to any shitcoin that will never have that third period

Exactly, and good projects always get build by people who are qualified. Name me one team in crypto that is more qualified to build an IoT platform, protip: you can't.

If you anons dont do your own dilligence you'll be part of the group that fudded the shit out of Ethereum, Antshares and even Walton in the early days. These coins were getting fudded so hard, and the people who did their own research made boat loads of money. Patience will be very rewarding for the people who don't believe everything they read on Veeky Forums because most of you unironically hate money.

>muh scam
>muh I browse Veeky Forums for 2 months and went all in LINK

tokensky.net/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=company&siteid=1

Buy shipchain with those sick int gains

>chinks
user...

Holding a ton of this on an exchange I can't even cash out of.

HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD BABY